Sunday.....

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Sunday.....

Post by Who2 »

Yesterday wandered down to Waitrose's picked up a 'reduced one of our King Charles the Third,
free range chicken called Nigel, and for only £5 quid a bargain oh! and free Guardian newspaper.

Noticing a huge selection of cheap plants outside so decided to return the next day.
Note: Waitrose's doesn't open until Noon on a Sunday. bu**er....butter...

So went to sit in the sun in St John's Square.

Very pleasant whiling away 30 minutes, and remembered I use to window-clean Zetters, the posh hotel next
to me when it was Littlewoods Football Pools,

I then worked for 'The Great Ant, once the largest Victorian window cleaning company in the World.
We held the Queen Mums' warrant for Clarence House.

The Great International Window and Plateglass Cleaning Company (London) Ltd. 'breath in.....
There were only 8 of us 'shiners left working for them then.

Anyhow back to Waitrose's, bought a tray of mixed pansies and dived into The Crown on the Green.
built in 1607, has an interesting history, rumour has it that it was where Lenin first met Stalin in 1903. It was once the
well-known Apollo concert hall and Judi Dench was filmed inside on location for the 'Notes on a Scandal' film.

The barmaid said "Hi are you with the Band ?

"What band ? 'No, but put it on their tab anyway".

She laughed and I went outside and sat in the sun supping a pint reading the Observer.

They still haven't yet removed the ugly hoarding from around the public toilets.... 8)

Ps: From this:
To This:

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.