Echo of Egypt

Advice, information and discussion about Egypt in general.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Echo of Egypt

Post by newcastle »

My forthcoming trip to Hurghada will enable me to enjoy the latest extravaganza….hosted by the Museum. Presumably they’re not getting enough interest in the antiquities from the “kiss-me-quick” mob :urm:……shame really.I’ve been and it’s not bad.

With more than 60 persons cast from Egypt & all around the world; a huge and amazing musical show lasts for 90 minutes in 2 parts presenting separately the 7000 years Civilizations of Egypt.
Era by era with very attractive Dances; Choreographies; costumes; accessories; visuals & decorations.

Pharaonic Era

As the gates of the ancient temples open the gods come out to invite you on an amazing journey through the abyss of time, you will see and experience the history of a truly mystical country.
Anubis and Horus dance their exquisite round dance for the golden Priestesses of Isis, she is the Goddess of fertility, the patron of femininity and motherhood. Isis was the mother of Horus and Egyptian pharaohs were considered to be his earthly incarnation.

Hurghada Museum is now hosting this music and dance show on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays called Echo of Egypt depicting the eras of Egyptian history. It lasts 90 minutes and you can book tickets online right into 2023.

You lucky people!

I did wonder what Horus was doing after slinking off from L4U……now we know. But who’s Anubis? Perhaps Horus is bringing his dog. :lol:

https://echoofegypt.com/?fbclid=IwAR2Vj ... MhpmHr_HUg