Age of Aquarius

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Re: Age of Aquarius

Post by John Landon »

It's all foreign to me Horus.. :D

Regarding music,
The melody attracts me, the words inspire me and uplift me and also get me through the bad times.
I tapped into that when I was very young, there was usually a radio playing in the house, my Mum was like Snow White whistling and singing along to her favourite tunes. My Dad was more into the classics..

I have cried listening to songs, both tears of joy and indeed sadness, like Carrie, sometimes I like to bring myself down, but on my terms..

I can even use music as a form of medicine, providing you are open to it's healing powers.. :up

As I grew older I realised that some songs started to take on a whole new meaning than the one that is presented.
Of course, we are all different and have different tastes, that is not to say one person is wrong in their taste it just highlights the fact that everyone is different and there is indeed something for everyone down here, be it music or preferred activities. that is something that should be celebrated..

As Plato said.. Music is Life.

This one still makes me Happy after 50 years..

The UK had the Beatles and America had the Monkee's.
I preferred the Monkee's but loved the Beatles in their resurrected form.. Bit esoteric I know, but Someone took over where they left off and is still going strong.

John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

Nope, I still prefer my found version after much deliberation.
There is a constant running through from the first not to the last.

There is too much going on in the good Doctor's version, and truth is simple.

Moving on.

So, in order for the new ways to come in, the old ways have to go first.
June 23rd 2016 will eventually be seen as the catalyst.
2020 will be in interesting year to say the least.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

Some say that this is the last year of the AGe od PISCES and the AGE of Aquarius is beginning.
So what does that actually mean?
What changes are we likely to see in this astrological cycle.
https://www.3ho.org/3ho-lifestyle/aquar ... -different

T
he Aquarian Age will be dominated by networks, and information. The key phrase for this age is “Be to be.” The key to the astrological sign Aquarius is “I know.” This is the age of information. Nothing is secret anymore. All information is available at your fingertips. Where the Piscean age was organized in a vertical, up and down structure of hierarchies, the Aquarian Age is organized in a horizontal network, opening the world up to true equality.

During this age, the focus is no longer on your identity and existence (“to be or not to be”), but on accepting yourself as a whole person (“be to be”) who does not need to believe in something outside of yourself. You are ready to accept that you have the knowledge and wisdom within yourself. It is no longer necessary to attach to something outside yourself, but to become a leader of one: yourself. Instead of being a railroad car that is pulled by an engine, you become your own engine. It is your responsibility to stay on the tracks and to keep moving forward.
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Which reminds me.

What do you get if you put your hand down Mystic Meg’s knickers?
Spoiler
Your palm read once a month