cannot access forum

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

noor567

cannot access forum

Post by noor567 »

Hi I am a new user and I have not received an e mail to activate my account so I cannot access any of the forum topics what do I do?

Thanks

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Re: cannot access forum

Post by DJKeefy »

Sometimes the email goes in the Junk folder, so check there

If not, then send an email to admin@luxor4u.com include your username in the email (use the same email address that you registered with) :)
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Hi Noor 567 nice handle, hope you have something interesting to add when you join this happy band of lunatics...:cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

Who2 wrote:Hi Noor 567 nice handle, hope you have something interesting to add when you join this happy band of lunatics...:cool:
How nice of who2 (the chief of lunatics) to welcome you :lol:
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

It's a pain when you cant access any topics, but can create one and post.. :cg Good luck with the account activation noor567 :wi
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

Suggestions and Help Enquiries allow guest posts so people can post (under any name) if they are having difficulty with the forum, posts however are not shown till a admin/moderator allows the post.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I was wondering that Keefy.... So why not deal with.... Instead of ?

Groundhog day, it's all going to ****, Users yesterday couldn't tell their arse from their elbow, no one turned up for the early shift today, on call week which means 7 days straight, plus early shifts.
and some plonker in the Mersey tunnel decided to overtake INSIDE the tunnel and smashed up their bike, thus bringing traffic to a standstill, and being stationary 500 feet under the River Mersey is not a nice feeling.
Ancients must have tunnelled the Nile, has anyone checked ?

Anyhow, thank you for allowing me to unload my woes, feeling better already.. :ct
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Forgot to add, I'm with the Doc, Clever Username, :up I hope this one does come back.. :tk
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Bullet Magnet wrote: and some plonker in the Mersey tunnel decided to overtake INSIDE the tunnel and smashed up their bike, thus bringing traffic to a standstill, and being stationary 500 feet under the River Mersey is not a nice feeling.
I would be very surprised if any of the Mersey tunnels were anywhere near to 500 feet below water level. They certainly weren't when I was installing the new toll systems 40 years ago.

"The tunnel is not very deep, with the lowest point being only 170 feet below high water level in the river."

http://www.tunnelusers.org.uk/history.htm :wi
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Brian Yare wrote:
Bullet Magnet wrote: and some plonker in the Mersey tunnel decided to overtake INSIDE the tunnel and smashed up their bike, thus bringing traffic to a standstill, and being stationary 500 feet under the River Mersey is not a nice feeling.
I would be very surprised if any of the Mersey tunnels were anywhere near to 500 feet below water level. They certainly weren't when I was installing the new toll systems 40 years ago.

"The tunnel is not very deep, with the lowest point being only 170 feet below high water level in the river."

There seems to be a debate over the correct depth going on here.

Brian, I suggest you tie a tape measure to a solid object close to the edge and with the other end of the tape jump off and then you can let us know just how deep it is :br
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Zooropa wrote:
Brian Yare wrote:

There seems to be a debate over the correct depth going on here.

Brian, I suggest you tie a tape measure to a solid object close to the edge and with the other end of the tape jump off and then you can let us know just how deep it is :br
I foresee two problems with this admirable suggestion.

1) The bed of the Mersey is some distance above the tunnel. This would give therefore only a minimum depth.

2) I cannot swim, and so would probably not be able to report any results from the experiment. :stp
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

I foresee two problems with this admirable suggestion.

1) The bed of the Mersey is some distance above the tunnel. This would give therefore only a minimum depth.

2) I cannot swim, and so would probably not be able to report any results from the experiment. :stp[/quote]

Minimum depth is fine.

Don't worry, il mark the tape when I see you hit the water :br