The Deep Thinking Man

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

The Deep Thinking Man

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

What deep thinkers men are ... I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'.
At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case.

Time for another beer

Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: The Deep Thinking Man

Post by Glyphdoctor »

Was this inspired by the post that seems to have been removed this afternoon?
WIZARD
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by WIZARD »

My kind of joke :lol: :lol: :lol:
WIZARD
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Wasn't inspired by the post that was removed.........didn't SEE any posts that have since been removed other than the "SISTERS" thread that has now done a runner.
timetraveller

Post by timetraveller »

There was a post, I think by Dusak, entitled 'How much Right is Wrong' which was quickly removed. I don't know why as it was a good post which raised some very pertinent questions about 'Naming and Shaming' on this site. I 'liked' it.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Didn't see that post either :( :( Must be slowing down in my perusing of L4U.

Does bring a query as to why some posts are removed while others locked?