THE LANTERN RESTAURANT

Recommend to members and guests the best places in Egypt to visit, stay, eat , drink or shop for souvenirs and necessities.
10+ posts are required to post in this section.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: THE LANTERN RESTAURANT

Post by Dusak »

That's about the only thing I miss about the UK, the Lake District. Must of spent half my adult life up there. :up

Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Bombay wrote:
Glyphdoctor wrote:And if you lined up a Chinese, Thai, Indian and Egyptian restaurant next to one another, I'd be eating at the first three before I would eat at the latter. When I am in London, you won't find me eating any fish and chips or roasts, but you will find me eating Indian, Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, etc. Most Egyptian restaurants serve bland, tasteless food. If you want good Egyptian cooking, you have to go to a home to get it.
I hope to change that next month.
It seems that there is at least one person on here who has realised how quickly tourism has changed in the past six months. I shall subject post on this subject tomorrow.
Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Bombay »

A-Four wrote:
Bombay wrote:
Glyphdoctor wrote:And if you lined up a Chinese, Thai, Indian and Egyptian restaurant next to one another, I'd be eating at the first three before I would eat at the latter. When I am in London, you won't find me eating any fish and chips or roasts, but you will find me eating Indian, Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, etc. Most Egyptian restaurants serve bland, tasteless food. If you want good Egyptian cooking, you have to go to a home to get it.
I hope to change that next month.
It seems that there is at least one person on here who has realised how quickly tourism has changed in the past six months. I shall subject post on this subject tomorrow.
Realised this before Morsi left unfortunately all the banks that are supposed to be supporting business development during this time proved that they are not.