The Tale of the Camels Head.

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

The Tale of the Camels Head.

Post by Who2 »

The Tale of The Camels Head

Just found this behind the bar.
Once upon a time my mate ‘big nose famous sculptor and rock star, said get us a camel skeleton can you. ‘for an art piece it’s an earner,
“I’ve heard that one before.
So, I approach the ‘old-gadger Hag Saleh general crook, teller of many tales, a liar, and No 1 guide in karnak, if he isn’t dead yet which I highly doubt.
“Nick wants a camel skeleton, how much ? “If Nick’olas wants it then it’s cheaper when we wait for a camel killing feast, which turns out to be the following month.
So, the old-gadger pops down the butchers and they hand him a camels head in neat t-bone steaks inc ears.
‘La ‘la ‘la shouts the old gadger “I want it whole. They wait knowing he's slightly eccentric he comes back home with, as seen in picture.
Months go by, I go round his house he sparks up “what about Nicks head, it’s in the freezer and the wife is giving me hell.
“What about Nicks head ?
the son a chef on a cruiser dashes out and produces this.
“What ? you expect me, to take it to Nick in my suitcase on the plane do you? no flippin chance..
"He doesn’t want to eat it he wants just the scull, I had scuppered his idea for a whole skeleton months before.
Bung it on the roof and I’ll see you in a few months.
I never did take it, bet it's still there.
Addendum: small kid runs up to us once and in perfect English said....
“you know when you shout at him ‘nick, it means **** in Arabic, ‘a right clever little ‘nicker..:cool:

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.