Boris

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: Boris

Post by Who2 »

Boris will now be trying to amass money. He's 'skint!

He has a huge extended family with whom he has to pay spousal maintenance.
He will need somewhere to live.
He will need an income.

Carrie ( B-J) is probably trying to unstick her wallpaper as we speak.
He cannot continue squatting No10 and using his little time left to screw Tory donors and the rest of us.

The amount of tripe talked about his 'achievements has been a joke, not just in the last few years,
go back to 1987 when he was sacked from the Telegraph for plagiarism.

He has personally plagiarized anything that smacked of a success.

The man is and has always been a complete sleazebag, good riddance and the sooner the better.
For all our sakes..... 8)

Latest news : Boris is caught 'nicking No.10 silver ?

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Horus wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:29 am Lets be honest Jonathan Pie is well past his sell by date, he used to be funny but now all his fake rants are the same regardless of whoever he is roasting.
I beg to differ :lol:

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

A-Four wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:26 am
There is one old member of that club still standing in the wings of the corridors at Westminster,......I wonder.
Well, it seems this morning that the last of the old Bullingham Club (political class) known as Jeremy Hunt, has added his hands to the very slippery post of selection, quite a character, rather ruthless then as now. Check out his eyes when interviewed, they tell you when he is annoyed, long before he opens his mouth.

Private Eye could have a few words to say about him,.....but.

I suppose the question is, would he be good for the nation,......going forward ?
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

A-Four wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:06 am
A-Four wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:26 am
There is one old member of that club still standing in the wings of the corridors at Westminster,......I wonder.
Well, it seems this morning that the last of the old Bullingham Club (political class) known as Jeremy Hunt……..
Mmmmm…..don’t know the Bullingham (sic) Club.

But, if you mean the Bullingdon Club, perhaps you’d supply evidence that Jeremy Hunt was a member.

As far as I know….he wasn’t.
Teddyboy
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by Teddyboy »

"would he be good for the nation,......going forward ?"

No.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Teddyboy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:40 pm "would he be good for the nation,......going forward ?"

No.
Too right!

If he did for the nation what he did for the NHS….God help us.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Teddyboy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:40 pm "would he be good for the nation,......going forward ?"

No.
Yes Teddyboy you are correct, but like all politicians who attempt to climb up that slippery pole to the top job, one has to be very careful of ones past. For many have done their damndest to remove all evidence of what maybe called even misdemeanour.

Cameron and Osbourne tried all they could to get the famous Christ Church College photo of the old Bullingham Club and Internet references removed, but failed. Boris did not mind, he believed it made him look bullish, which we learned is true even to this day.

In the two horse race of July 2019, Jeremy Hunt lost to Boris, this left Hunt three years to get his reference to the Bullinham Club obliterated from the Internet (if you have the money, anyone can do the same.),............however, not always completely successful.......

EVOLVEPOLITICS 6th JUNE 2019 JEREMY HUNT.
'The Foreign Secretary, Jeremy Hunt, has claimed that he previously struggled to pay the bills and that he suffered a "daily grind to just stay alive" in a video promoting his candidacy for the Tory leadership - this despite Hunt being a multi - millionaire, privately educated former member of the Bullingdon Club, the son of Sir Admiral Nicholas Hunt and Lady Hunt and an actual relation to the Queen".

This is a good reason why I pointed out in my first post on this subject, that I don't really do politics, as I have come across many in my time, and most are only in it for what they can get out of it.

P.S. Jeremy fell at the first hurdle this time,.........I wonder why.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

@A-Four

Do try and get it right. It’s BullingDON Club…….not BullingHAM Club.

Evolve Politics?? Are you kidding? A far left Corbynista organisation whose relationship to reality is very much like your own…..distant :lol:

They are notorious for printing fake news….in fact been fined for it….and can’t even get the name of Hunt’s father right in the snippet you’ve found.

Try looking at the Bullingdon Club’s list of political alumni….you won’t find Jeremy Hunt mentioned.

Try and dig out a more reliable source of gossip. Here’s The Tribune ( not exactly a Tory fan) :
And while he did not go to Eton, or join Cameron and Johnson in the brutish Bullingdon Club, he was privately educated and attended Oxford University at the same time as them, serving as president of the university’s Conservative Association. One of his political heroes is Margaret Thatcher.
. A-Four :

This is a good reason why I pointed out in my first post on this subject, that I don't really do politics,…
Yep…. :a71:
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

No words necessary......... 8)

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

]
Who2 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:34 am No words necessary......... 8)

An inglorious end to a turd of a PM.

But….viewing yesterday’s debate between the 5 possible successors….there’s little pleasure one can take at Boris’ demise.

Rishi Sunak….my greatest weakness is “ I’m a perfectionist “ . Tell that to whoever organised your backdrop with its clanger of a misprint :lol:
1F1D1A6C-E6F2-4B1D-81EA-C010BEDFEC26.jpeg
Liz Truss…she needs to muzzle her most vocal supporters. Mad Nad and Jacob Ree Smug. With friends like that, enemies are superfluous. Suggested slogan….” A Truss who needs no support!”

Tom Tugendhat. At least he mouthed an answer to “ Is Boris Johnson honest?” Before shaking his head. The other weasels obfuscated in the time-honoured tradition of all politicians.

Penny Mordaunt…the Tory membership pin-up girl by all accounts. I bet she was a nightmare as head girl at whatever school she went to. Actual slogan…” PM 4 PM”….geddit?

And some black woman. There to represent cultural diversity presumably . Who is she??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.