The Brit's on holiday, like 'em or loath 'em

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

The Brit's on holiday, like 'em or loath 'em

Post by Dusak »

Found this and thought it an amusing watch, The Brits on holidays, a law unto themselves. Quite good sound tracks.

phpBB [video]

Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: The Brit's on holiday, like 'em or loath 'em

Post by newcastle »

Dusak wrote:Found this and thought it an amusing watch, The Brits on holidays, a law unto themselves. Quite good sound tracks.

You'll find they're just as naff in Thailand. Enjoy!! 8)
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

from what I've seen, tend to be worse.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

I hear there off to Cyprus next year.... 8)
'bet there all football fans as well lol...
Ps: nice soundtrack! Me & my mates did Benidorm back in 67 & 68 then it was Rimini...
Great very enjoyable, I think I would prefer Prison than Benidorm and that Kevin ? a bit of a perv cameraman....creepy!
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

they are already here Dr, tattoo's from foot to head, beer bellies, knotted hankies etc etc. If you think that's bad you should see their husbands!!! :lol: :lol: Fashion from the F&F fashion house. :lol: :lol:
Ruby Slippers
United Kingdom

Post by Ruby Slippers »

Major Thom wrote:they are already here Dr, tattoo's from foot to head, beer bellies, knotted hankies etc etc. If you think that's bad you should see their husbands!!! :lol: :lol: Fashion from the F&F fashion house. :lol: :lol:

You should fit in quite well and sink without trace then, MT! :lol:
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

I have no tattoo's RS, or any of the things mentioned, I certainly would not lower myself to wear F&F Fashions, cheap and nasty and look so!! But the move from one place to another has not altered things, much the same in Luxor when we left. Now if I get things I get them from the UK internet suppliers, duty free and do not have to ask for someone to bring them to me. I have just bought a full video surveillance for my car covers the inside and outside, hell knows how much duty PI would have paid for the equipment in Luxor.

I got a new gear box for my last bike it was free under guarantee, still had over 400le 5 years ago to pick it up. I paid DHL here 11.60 GBP to courier a new suit for me, a letter using DHL Luxor cost around 35.00GBP when I was there.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

We, the gang once went to Los Christanos about 1967 it was great, where we lived a complex,
I chatted to old retired British couples there, Who had sunk all their savings into this 'tranquil retirement homes around a pool,
Every night 7/11 was a mad party by british, dutch and german idiots, me included.
I felt for them poor b*stards. The 7 P's 'something they never learnt....lots of MT's.... 8)
The Gang.
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

We are fortunate to live in a tranquil village away from tourism, with a high amount of retired British people living here. Many subscribe to a local security company for night patrols, I don't know why, but if it makes them feel better so be it. Very little crime here in the village at all. If there is any, its cleared up quickly because most places have security camera's that actually work and are effective. Most people even have security video surveillance in their cars. Possibly because their cars might be worth nicking!! :lol: :lol:
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Major Thom wrote:I have no tattoo's RS, or any of the things mentioned, I certainly would not lower myself to wear F&F Fashions, cheap and nasty and look so!! But the move from one place to another has not altered things, much the same in Luxor when we left. Now if I get things I get them from the UK internet suppliers, duty free and do not have to ask for someone to bring them to me. [I have just bought a full video surveillance for my car covers the inside and outside,] hell knows how much duty PI would have paid for the equipment in Luxor.

I got a new gear box for my last bike it was free under guarantee, still had over 400le 5 years ago to pick it up. I paid DHL here 11.60 GBP to courier a new suit for me, a letter using DHL Luxor cost around 35.00GBP when I was there.
Major Thom wrote:We are fortunate to live in a tranquil village away from tourism, with a high amount of retired British people living here. Many subscribe to a local security company for night patrols, I don't know why, but if it makes them feel better so be it.[ Very little crime here in the village at all. If there is any, its cleared up quickly because most places have security camera's that actually work and are effective. Most people even have security video surveillance in their cars. Possibly because their cars might be worth nicking!! ]:lol: :lol:
A bit of conflicting of statements there me thinks. Same same, as is usual.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Not really "D" surveillance system in the car video's when driving and help with insurance claims. When parking in remote places, I am seriously thinking of a new Facebook Site to put bad driving video's on, I just have to scrub out the number plate, to stop complaints. (We already have a Facebook Site here called "Parking like a tw-t in Cyprus" that is well subscribed to) the extra security is nice wherever you live. The system covers you especially when in Multi Story Car Parks and Public Car Parks. When the vehicle is parked if anything hit it or comes withing 250mm it starts recording via the jolt and movement detector built in, at both back and front, and the wide angle lens of 180. degrees should pick up the perpetrator Where we live the whole complex is covered by security camera's on the buildings, and these include the designated parking areas, so when parked up your vehicle is covered anyway.