Deleting my account.

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Deleting my account.

Post by Frater0082 »

How can someone delete their account on here. I'm ready to get off here because if I stay on here many of you is not going to like me. Well, you don't like me anyways but oh well your a bunch in hundreds who don't. Congratulations take a seat next to the rest.

I cannot battle Newscastle on here anymore. I don't want slip up and used profanity because it's getting to a point where I want to do so. I'm trying my best not to go crazy on here but it'seems coming out. So the best thing to do is just to leave, it's always a way out.

So how do I go about doing so.

Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Re: Deleting my account.

Post by Horus »

You never really delete your account as such, everything that you have posted or commented on will always be available as is anything you ever posted anywhere on the internet. You do not need to delete any account on here, you simply do not post again if that is your wish and that will be an end to it, however I will ask Keefy to make your account inactive if that is what you wish.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Frater 0082 if you really want to join the rest of society, then you have to except criticism in all its forms, whether it be uncomfortable or not. We all on here, like any other social media site, are open to harsh words and disagreements at times, its what life is about. Your rantings on your now locked topic, as a person, lets you down badly. Its not about the obvious chip on your shoulder you seem carry around with you, not about baiting, homophobia, racism or anything else you can come up with, but purely down to the fact of your obvious inability to leave childhood and become an adult. What you have, or now maybe had by being a member of this forum, is a resource crammed packed with solid information, advice and online friendships that could only enhance and better you life. Cast it aside if that is your wish, but come to regret it later.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Sdo
Egypt

Post by Sdo »

Horus wrote:You never really delete your account as such, everything that you have posted or commented on will always be available as is anything you ever posted anywhere on the internet. You do not need to delete any account on here, you simply do not post again if that is your wish and that will be an end to it, however I will ask Keefy to make your account inactive if that is what you wish.
Can some one please explain what "as is anything you ever posted anywhere on the Internet" means? Has Luxor4u turned into Big Brother?
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Never heard the saying Water off a Ducks ____ thats the way you have to treat some posts, I dont think there is too much malice meant, more a sense of winding people up. :lol: Some people love to do so, and some people cannot take it as a bit of fun and retaliate in an inappropriate way. But that's the way of the world.

Celebrating tonight been in Pafos 1 year today, we have now realised our mistake in moving to Luxor when we did and have got back into the way of life we both love. On saying that Luxor was an experience.
crewmeal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by crewmeal »

What happened to Scottish Tourist? There were insults flying around most of the time, but she always fought back.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

She just gave up the goat I think, or is now happily wed to Zooropa with a couple of little sporrans running around.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

I really don't think that is the case with ST at all.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

You are joking MT aren't you :?: Because Dusak certainly was. ;)
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

I know he was just saying :lol:
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Sorry to read here Fratter that you are annoyed with a few comments made by certain members, and wish to leave this forum.

I am sure you will notice that when posting on your work here I try to be constructive, and so do many others. I recently notice on one particular subject, a number of people criticised your initial post, which is to be expected, and on the whole I think it was fair, however there is one such member who loves to write sarcastic comments, to some I suppose can sound offensive or even upsetting. My advice would be to simply ignore that person, and do not even read any of that person's comments.

MT above is, as he says, 'water of a duck's _____', and I know he is a fantastic wind up merchant, though without ever giving offence.

I see that Crewmeal mentions Scottishtourist, and Dusak recalls Zooropa two brilliant members, who no longer appear on here. One has to do little detective work on this forum to discover why.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

A-Four wrote:
I see that Crewmeal mentions Scottishtourist, and Dusak recalls Zooropa two brilliant members, who no longer appear on here.
Maybe they ran out of intelligent things to say.

Not that it's inhibited you......... :urm:
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

A-Four wrote: I see that Crewmeal mentions Scottishtourist, and Dusak recalls Zooropa two brilliant members, who no longer appear on here. One has to do little detective work on this forum to discover why.
If you call that detective work then all I can say is: its a good job you was a road sweeper and not a detective ;)

ST was banned for breaking the rules on more occasions than I would like to count, we did try to reason with her time after time, but she just got worse.

Zooropa from when he joined back in 2011 comes and goes when he wants, no one is forced to post or look in to the forum :roll:
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

DJKeefy wrote:.......
no one is forced to post or look in to the forum :roll:
Unless you're completing a thesis on hours spent on L4U, the significance of "likes", whether or not cliques exist and suchlike esoteric observations of human behaviour. ......all carried out whilst slumped in one's local winebar.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Would have given you a like Newcastle but don't want to skew the statistics. :lol:
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

newcastle wrote:
DJKeefy wrote:.......
no one is forced to post or look in to the forum :roll:
Unless you're completing a thesis on hours spent on L4U, the significance of "likes", whether or not cliques exist and suchlike esoteric observations of human behaviour. ......all carried out whilst slumped in one's local winebar.
I gave you a like, then an unlike twice, that should really **** up and confuse him. :D