Messages in a Dream

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Messages in a Dream

Post by Frater0082 »

I've been concentrating on a particular person who has appeared in my dreams several times in the past. Although i'm not sure what his real name is, I think its Kenneth. But this guy WHOM I OVERLOOK AND HAVE NO INTERESTS IN kept popping up in my dreams.

First, We were in school and he was sitting behind me. The things that he was saying well, they were kind of flirtacious. Me, being a natural flirt it turned me on but I didn't understand why because in reality, I didn't like this dude in any shape or form. Don't get me wrong he was FINE but I didn't want to re-associate myself with my middle school past. Middle school was the worst times on Earth for me and its where everything went left for me. Bullying, Bullying, Bullying, a lot of physical and mental abuse, It was horrible for me.

Kenny and I met in the sixth grade, He was a little special, well we both were but I wasn't in a class for my mental illness. I was ADD but not that off. Anyhow Kenny and I never really like kicked it or anything I just thought that he was a little strange but it was nice to talk to him. Afterwards, I didn't know what happened to him he went to a different school and I decided to go elsewhere for High school it wasn't until I was 18 years old when I saw him again. There was a little attraction there but I was in my feelings then and the way I saw it, he had more money than I did. I was always harassed for being broke, even though I had a job when no one else did. Afterwards never saw him again.

Fast forward to 2013, There he was again, He was a father I was a no-bother. He was out in the streets hustling and I was working Customer Service but again I never felt anything towards him, he was a bit strange to me. But in the dream, he was there behind me talking that good sex that I like. What I got from that was maybe there was some underlining feelings about me or something. However, in reality, he doesn't show it, he doesn't even look at me so I just ruled it out as a crazy dream.

The next one, He was in my apartment and he was just sitting in a chair. The area we lived in was ghetto as hell and I didn't want to be there yet I was with Kenny.

I the third dream I had, I was walking down the street and Kenny was riding behind me circling me with his bike slowly. Kenny had this grey cloud over his head. What I interpret from the Grey Cloud over his head was either he was in a bad state of being or just no good, so I gave it little thought.

in another dream, we are older and he was laying next to me.

One dream, I was standing in his neighborhood just trying to figure something out about the circumstances and there he was standing behind me all that time.

Lastly, most recently, I had a dream where he was telling his life circumstances. Although it didn't appear to me that he was even talking to me, he was telling me about what was going on in his life. Kenny was telling me about his girlfriend and how she wasn't allowing him to see his kids and that they were supposed to get married and I assumed that she went into a crazy house and something about one of my brothers it was awkward how it ended. But I assumed that he was talking to the guy behind him because I thought Kenny didn't have any interest in me, but he was looking at me.

In reality, Kenny doesn't even acknowledge my presence when I'm walking past him he doesn't even look my way or speak to me at all. His friends have said some nasty stuff about me in reference to me being gay or expressing how much they hate me when I don't even know them at all. I mean, how can you hate someone you don't even know?

Kenny had made fun of me in the past. He made fun of my walk. Yes, I do walk with a switch. This made me a little scared to walk past any of them because these ignorant ass fools would tease me.

Kenny's girlfriend and I grew up in the same neighborhood but we were not friends at all. She was very two-faced and I thought very little of me, so I didn't like the chick. Whenever I see her I would give her evil stares like "try me if you dare." I know-I know i shouldn't be wicked to people but some people don't deserve your sympathy or company and she wasn't getting either. I would say that she was studying to be a nurse assistant I hope she followed through.

Anyhow, I dwell on this a lot because I don't understand what it means. Personally, I don't think there is nothing there because he doesn't acknowledge my presence. Part of this is my fault because I don't like people to stare in my face its rude as hell. But other than that he doesn't say anything to me but smile and laughs like that time we were at the bus stop.

It was so cold out and I was praying for myself and I happened to look up and he was looking at me smiling. It was very uncomfortable. But I sware that this guy doesn't have it for me, what do you guys think?

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Messages in a Dream

Post by Dusak »

Think yourself lucky that his name wasn't John.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Dusak wrote:Think yourself lucky that his name wasn't John.

What do you think it means?
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Frater0082 wrote:
Dusak wrote:Think yourself lucky that his name wasn't John.

What do you think it means?
I have a hard enough time attempting to understand my own weird and wacky dreams. I would love to be able too, I've had some six or so repetitive dreams over the last forty years or so. Do they mean anything? Or are they just a string of long forgotten happenings from the subconscious memory bank that just resurface with a key thought. MT is a renowned dreamer, perhaps he can shed some light on your dream.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

I dream't I was having sex with a Jacobs cheese biscuit, my Dr said I was f***ing crackers :D
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Its always left for somebody else to pick another persons crumbs up. As an after thought, I would of just made it a plain cracker, not a cheesy one. :lol:
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

Frater, I've always clearly remembered certain dreams throughout my life and no longer look for any message - it was the period when I kept dreaming about tarmac road surfaces :? that encouraged me not to give importance to dreams which can certainly sometimes be bizarre.

Example. My husband who claimed he never remembered his dreams one day announced "I had a strange dream last night." In his dream our big male Persian cat was giving birth on the garden path by pulling the kittens from the sleeve of a fur coat.

What is possibly more unusual than the dream itself is the fact that he was the owner of a veterinary hospital and had been a practising veterinary surgeon for upwards of 20 years. :ni:
Smile! It confuses people