No dress sense.

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

No dress sense.

Post by carrie »

Lewis Hamilton is being widely criticized for telling his 4 year old nephew that he shouldn't be wearing a dress. My two kids were born just twenty months apart and whilst I did buy "boy and girl toys" for Christmas quite often the next day, when they had finished playing with the cardboard boxes, they would have swopped and end up playing with each others toys. My daughter wore pants and jeans nothing ever said about that but let my son try on the fairy dress then eye brows were raised. If I wasn't careful he would end up as "one of those". They were playing! My daughter shooting everything in sight with the action man tank my son happily playing with her pretend kitchen.
She turned out to be a very feminine young woman and he most definitely heterosexual although with a keen interest in cooking.
Lewis has since apologized for his remarks but deep down he must have meant them.

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: No dress sense.

Post by newcastle »

Load of fuss about nothing.

PC gone mad....not that unusual nowadays.

Morons on social media - who've presumably never uttered an "ill-judged" remark in their lives - having a field day.

One particular idiot demanding Hamilton's MBE should be withdrawn :lol:

:58: :58: :58: :58:
Hafiz
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Hafiz »

Idiots with no education, no interest in history and no memory - and possible personal insecurities.

Here is a radical view. Dressing young boys up in dresses made the UK great and gave them an Empire.

Until maybe WW2 it was quite common for young boys, particularly in Upper Class families, to dress (so to speak) their boys in dresses until 4/5 years. Those chaps went on to build the greatest and richest Empire in the history of the World and won every war - something the 'boys' of Mr Hamilton's half educated and lazy/sleazy generation are yet to achieve.

Here are some photos:

The leader of the free world, savior of his country and victor over Hitler and the Japanese - FDR:

Of course the English did take it a bit too far:
I assume the idiot Hamilton would prohibit all dress like clothing for all males - which would mean a billion or two Muslims and Easterners stripped and put into jeans.

Why does the media even bother with tax avoiding, tax exile creatures like this and not question their poor performance with women and whether there are unresolved issues about sexual identity/orientation that drive fools like this to throttle cars for a living.Why creatures like this get an MBE is beyond me - what has he contributed to the community - other than a large personal bank balance? Still having a large bank account (albeit one not located in the UK) usually gets you a Royal Honor these days and no one asks whether you have ever done anything for anyone except yourself.

My point is not about transgender (which seems a very confused debate and full of rhetoric and dogma) but that dressing kids in the past seems to have had few negative results - but we now get very nervous about what was done with little negative effect in the past. I wonder whether we are getting a bit too doctrinaire about things - whilst we tell ourselves that we are more liberal than the past?
Last edited by Hafiz on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

It's a slippery slope into crap PC accepting transgender sh*t and all that is associated with weird perversions.
It will end up legalizing pedophilia and other abnormal sexual habits which seem to rule uncontrolled,
GBHQ whaterever, sh*t that they wish to try to convince us they are 100% normal. (as if ?)
Personally, if my son started wearing his sisters dresses If would rip into him with total embarrassment.
The only interesting thing about all this crap is 'civil partnerships as it opens huge ideas on inheritance & tax avoidance.
"And if you cannot see the trend, then my friends 'You are already lost".... 8)
Ps: If, I had been forced to wear any of my older Sisters caste off's.
My mates would have ripped the arse out of me,......And rightly so
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

The only slippery slope I see is making assumptions about someone's sexuality , morals or whatever on the basis of what they wear.

I assume Who2 was in suspended animation during the glam rock and new romantic eras....or the Tardis was temporarily in another galaxy.
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

Who2 wrote: "And if you cannot see the trend, then my friends 'You are already lost".... 8)
Darlings!!! just call me Georgina :ks

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Being transgender is not a perversion, its a way of life to those that live like that, no different than being born gay or heterosexual. Thieving is a chosen act of perversion, knowing that such actions towards innocent victims will create hurt and upset with the perpetrator feeling no remorse.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

Who2 wrote: My mates would have ripped the arse out of me,......And rightly so
You must be the bitch then :tk What ever turns you on, we wont judge you :ks
Adamantium

Post by Adamantium »

Those backward thinking bigots of Carolina got it wrong with their Bathroom law. One of the guilty initiates of this ridiculous law was a Minister. He was himself Afro-American. Just as a white person cannot appreciate being black we all know racism is wrong. Just because they cannot understand Transgender he should understand prejudice. Religious bigots are blind to these things. They feel being LGBTQ is unnatural and against Gods law. Although I don't believe it should occur to those who do if God is able to create the Heavens and Earth he would have the power to change these people's nature if he does not care for them.

I sense apart from not wanting to understand they see a changing forward moving world and it is a World where religion is losing its grip or control and so they make bathroom laws to take back some of that control. It is cruel to push someone into a way of life that conflicts with their own innate nature or sense of self. Sadly much of the World through blind religion continues to oppress their LGBTQ populous. Now Egypt moves backward on these matters as other posts illustrate.

Being afraid of what they do not understate is not always the case. Too many hate what they cannot understand their fear turning to hate and anger and these people hide behind the banner of religion. They just love the power they have and the fear they inflict. One example surrounds The family Saud. In regards to Human rights they said they would work on it so long as they can still kill gays.

My heart goes out to these people. It really does.
Winged Isis
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Winged Isis »

Time you did this spiteful bitching via PMs, Keefy and Who2.

This is not the place for such personal nastiness, thank you. It's ugly and does neither of you any good in the eyes of others, even, especially, we long-time members. We should be able to read a thread without having to see this vitriol, which is difficult to avoid if one is trying to follow a topic logically. A good discussion does not need this personality-directed venom. Take it elsewhere.

The whole L4U site suffers, and it encourages others to do likewise. It doesn't leave you any room to comment on them in the future if they do, Keefy. You should be setting the standard of behaviour. Currently it's set very low. You, as owner and leader, have provided an avenue to do this in private, so kindly use it yourself please. Say whatever you like that way then.

This the worst I have seen on here, other than one occasion, sadly started by you Keefy.

You both really should apologise to the forum, if you had any decency.

Very sad. Very disappointing.
Carpe diem! :le: