A perfume on sale in Egypt can 'kill within 3 days'.

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

A perfume on sale in Egypt can 'kill within 3 days'.

Post by DJKeefy »

A perfume on sale in Egypt called ‘Relax’ can ‘kill within three days’

Egyptian authorities have issued a warning about a perfume being distributed in the country resulting in the user’s death within three days.

The Egyptian Ministry of Supply issued a warning over the perfume called “Relax.” The fragrance was being distributed in some pharmacies and fragrance shops.

The ministry sent a letter to all supply directorates in the country’s governorates, demanding them to launch a campaign to search for and confiscate the product. The ministry also demanded that the respective directorates send samples of the liquid to specialized analytical laboratories. They must also alert citizens to steer away from purchasing it.

Campaigns

Responding to the call, intensive campaigns have been launched targeting most gift, perfume and accessory shops, and pharmacies to find the deadly fragrance.

A government source cautioned that the perfume may also be imported into the country under a foreign name. He continued saying that authorities are ordering samples of each and every foreign perfume on the market to check whether they match that of the concerned perfume.

To ensure the safety of the Egyptian people quickly, social media users intensively spread a word of caution about the perfume.

Source: http://english.alarabiya.net/en/variety ... days-.html

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Re: A perfume on sale in Egypt can 'kill within 3 days'.

Post by newcastle »

Has Egypt been caught by this old hoax? :lol:

Circulating message warns people not to buy or use a type of perfume depicted in an attached image because if you spray it on yourself once, you will die immediately. Supposedly, the “death sentence” perfume has already been found in four African countries. The message asks that you forward the information to all of your contacts and thereby save people’s lives.

http://www.hoax-slayer.net/perfume-spra ... x-warning/

Relax is a trade name of the Davidoff fragrance empire.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

Whatever next? Egypt to inherit billions of dollars from a mega rich Nigerian oil magnate who needs to get his money out of the country quickly and once they send him their bank details he will be sending it via a transfer? :lol: :lol:
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

A government source cautioned that the perfume may also be imported into the country under a foreign name. He continued saying that authorities are ordering samples of each and every foreign perfume on the market to check whether they match that of the concerned perfume.
That'll keep them out of mischief for a while :lol:

Load of old "kofta" if you ask me :urm:
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Goodness me there is a lot of deflection going on there at the moment, but what are they deflecting from, the usual?
crewmeal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by crewmeal »

I thought it was Christian Dior's Poison that killed everyone off.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

crewmeal wrote:I thought it was Christian Dior's Poison that killed everyone off.
That was one of my former wife's favorite perfumes. Bought loads of bottles over the years, doesn't work. :lol:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.