Let's talk about sky fairies and pandas.

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Let's talk about sky fairies and pandas.

Post by John Landon »

Highly offensive to non thinkers...

And I thought I was dry...... :cg

phpBB [video]

John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Re: Let's talk about sky fairies and pandas.

Post by John Landon »

Too scared to Comment. ?

Only YOU can pay your karmic debt and preferably in this life because in the next you wont have a clue what's happened.

The religious lot will tell you that the greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing you he didn't exist.

My answer is, that the greatest trick god ever pulled was convincing you that the devil was the bad guy.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Couldn't watch it not because of the heaven or hell but why oh why do comedians have to use the f word so much, have they so little vocabulary that they have to use that word every other sentence.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Certainly NOT too scared to comment...but what can you say?

Jim Jefferies is a bit of an acquired taste......hilarious to some; foul-mouthed and obnoxious to others.

As for religion....I'm perfectly happy without it and, whilst acknowledging its attractiveness to some, cannot get my mind round the basic improbability, and lack of evidence, for any supreme creator.

I do wish it wasn't taught willy-nilly to impressionable young minds but I suppose it's too deeply ingrained in human society to be abolished at a stroke.

There's little doubt that it's been a factor in much misery throughout human history and, whilst acknowledging that religious belief may also have inspired "good things" I wonder whether these would have occurred even in the absence of any religious motivation.
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

I appreciate that humans need control.
But controling them with fear born out of lies is just wrong.
Religion merely reinforces authority, and we all know what a bunch of liars they are.

Regarding the use of profanities in Jim's delivery, I do t get offended by it to be honest, as at least he is being honest and we are taught to be polite, and nice to each other, which is good, so using profanities is really just a way of displaying the level of passion he feels about the subject matter.
It somewhat reflects my own, as I have always felt the same about it, and I saw what that man did to my own. Mother when he failed to be there in her hour of need, and eventually after much suffering that good and sincere woman went through, it took a doctor to come and finally releive her pain for the last time.

They say suffering is good for the soul, and that to some extent and under certain circumstances MAY be true, but to watch your own mother suffer like that and for so long certainly justified my own claims about the Jesuit.

Holy Moses we have been deceived.

What's wrong with truth ?

Let's hope the age of Aquarius does what it is supposed to, and quickly..... I will say Amen to that !
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

Clear the vision, heal the system, sins forgiven..... Rise

8)

phpBB [video]
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

Why did the Jews get the old testament ?

Why did we get the new testament ?

The Jews were never slaves, and they never demanded to leave Egypt. They had to leave.

Enter Abraham and Moses. Bye bye the old ways.

Let's see if we can translate these religions and not take them so literally.........
And also examine the good side of this control mechanism and what it has achieved.

TBC.