Home at last

The Literary Corner is a place to discuss your favourite books and authors and to add your own poems and stories.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Home at last

Post by Frater0082 »

Finally my story had reached back home to Egypt l. I sent two of my books to the Egyptian Museem where I feel that they both belong.

Deep down in my soul and heart I feel like I've placed my stories in the right hands and I don't ever have to worry about my story being overlooked I'm so proud of self it's been a long time coming but it's home and that's all that matters.

Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Re: Home at last

Post by Frater0082 »

A lot of people don't know this but my storis are really about my mother Tabatha S. Frazier in her past life as Tadukhipa aka Queen Kiya.

My story explains to the world as what happened to Kiya during and after the fall of Amarna. She went through hell after her disgrace but she persevered.

Her strength lived on in her children who was worth more to her than precious stones and gold.

Truth be told they will never find Tadukhipa aka Queen Kiya in Egypt because she's not in Egypt but I grantee you can find her in a secret spot in the ancient city of Babylon or Iran. She was close allies to Ribbuiya she might be there.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Kiya truly loved Akhenaten but very much heart broken when he digraced her.

History kind of left her in the dark but this queen every woman should embrace.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

A may be there does not a guarantee give. Just a thought.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

Hmm just a thought.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Frater0082, I'm wondering a few things about you sending your books to the Egyptian Museum.
Did you contact them in advance and discuss this with them? (Of course, there is no reason why you should do that. )
Did you perhaps just send them with a covering letter explaining who you were, who you believed you had been, and why you were sending them?
Whether the museum curators were expecting your books or not, have you received an acknowledgement to say they have arrived? Were they well received?
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

HEPZIBAH wrote:Frater0082, I'm wondering a few things about you sending your books to the Egyptian Museum.
Did you contact them in advance and discuss this with them? (Of course, there is no reason why you should do that. )
Did you perhaps just send them with a covering letter explaining who you were, who you believed you had been, and why you were sending them?
Whether the museum curators were expecting your books or not, have you received an acknowledgement to say they have arrived? Were they well received?
I've been wondering that myself :tk
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

A wondering wandering star.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

HEPZIBAH wrote:Frater0082, I'm wondering a few things about you sending your books to the Egyptian Museum.
I did send them to the museum with a four page statement of who I am and who I believe I was yes I did that. I sent two of my books there out of faith I was advise to do so by a co-worker and I took the chance.

It's been weeks now since I sent them and I've yet to have the books come back in the mail. So I know they are there. As long as they have the stories I tremendously don't care what any one thinks.

They're home probably locked away somewhere but it's all good. Someone is going to read them or is still reading them as we speak.

Oh just the thought of my story being opened back up in Egyptian air thrills me. It's like the voices of those whom I've written about can finally speak.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

The museums have a special small room for unsolicited materiel, or so I'm told, its called the Carzey, an old Greek term I believe meaning ''The Depository.'' All said materials are placed on a shelf next to the one and only seat in this room so the reader, at their leisure, can indulge, page by page, in the peaceful environment, and judge the true worth of such productions. Of course, feedback could be slow and I would not get your hopes too high that you are suddenly going to be flush with success. One persons opinion could be quickly wiped away by another.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Frater0082 wrote:
I did send them to the museum with a four page statement of who I am and who I believe I was yes I did that. I sent two of my books there out of faith I was advise to do so by a co-worker and I took the chance.

It's been weeks now since I sent them and I've yet to have the books come back in the mail. So I know they are there. As long as they have the stories I tremendously don't care what any one thinks.

They're home probably locked away somewhere but it's all good. Someone is going to read them or is still reading them as we speak.

Oh just the thought of my story being opened back up in Egyptian air thrills me. It's like the voices of those whom I've written about can finally speak.
Assumption not fact.

The books could well still be sitting in the customs or post office waiting for the customs fee to be paid. ;)
-Aldous Huxley
Jayway
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

Why do you people always have to mock or disparage Fraters posts ? Why are you so intent on spoiling someones dreams ? Congratulations people. :td
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Jayway wrote:Why do you people always have to mock or disparage Fraters posts ? Why are you so intent on spoiling someones dreams ? Congratulations people. :td
Feeling that I have been put in to the 'you people' category, I will respond by saying that my original questions about sending the books to Egypt were very genuine questions about the process undertaken. My second post was in no way an attempt on spoiling Frater0082 's dream, just a reality check - with a bit of humour on that reality (if you have ever sent anything to a recipient in Egypt you will know that humour is often needed by both parties, along with plenty of cash to retrieve the goods).
-Aldous Huxley
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Jayway wrote:Why do you people always have to mock or disparage Fraters posts ? Why are you so intent on spoiling someones dreams ? Congratulations people. :td
Because its main Mosque day and there is very little to do locally.
Frater0082
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Frater0082 »

It's crazy because some of you don't understand anything. Some of us tend to diagnose people with all sorts of labels when clearly there us nothing wrong with an individual.

At least I've tried. Hell I have faith can I at least have that.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Frater I don't think anyone is trying to denigrate you or your hopes but we live in a realistic world, we know what the post is like in Egypt, we know how things work here and if your books were delivered to the Egyptian Museum it is very unlikely that you will ever receive an acknowledgement from them.
I hope that they have arrived safely and if ever you are able to visit you may be able to make enquiries. Good luck.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Its all in the name of the author, known world wide, it gets attention, no know name, it will get ignored if it ever gets there. Sad fact of life.