Jukebox

The Literary Corner is a place to discuss your favourite books and authors and to add your own poems and stories.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Jukebox

Post by Who2 »

Now here's an interesting one I came across in my local Clerkenwell Post.
http://www.theclerkenwellpost.com/books ... ising-star
Reading the intro I contacted 'big-nose, the author is a solicitor and the sister of 'sniffy Immy another solicitor, who used to buy the three of us £400quid lunches.
Seems it's based in my old place The Tardis and I cannot wait to read it, but don't know how to use kindle on my iPad which I also haven't got round to learn how the damn thing works.

An interesting point, Saira 'the evil dwarf was also the brains behind the 1st 'Miss Nude UK (another wee venture of ours).
So anybody wishing to buy me a Xmas present the same terms & conditions apply.... :cool:

Quote: “Everybody knows about gangland Clerkenwell and the Clerkenwell Crime Cartel, but there are so many bohemian artists, musicians, poets and daydreamers.”
Ps: I'm the latter!

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
BBLUX
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Location: Winter in West Bank, Luxor and La Vienne, France in Summer
France

Re: Jukebox

Post by BBLUX »

Have you still got my old Kindle Dr Who? We can download it if you have.

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Robbo70

Re: Jukebox

Post by Robbo70 »

download the kindle app onto your ipad, and importantly, register it with amazon. then you can just go to any book, press download, and made sure when it asks where to send it, in the little drop down box, click on Dr's Ipad or what ever you called it when you registered. On the kindle app, click on sync for downloads and it will arrive on your ipad (assuming you have internet or are in a wi fi zone)