The European Union.

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

The European Union.

Post by Who2 »

Now I have never been a supporter.
Europe is a place across the channel a place you go to buy wine, flick knives or in later life a 2nd home.
Whoever's idea it was when we joined, that we didn't offer up our financial control to a 'very Grey Europe was 'inspirationa!l we went to war against Germany to defeat that very object.
Now the Serbs want to join this Union, the very Country that caused over 16 million deaths and 20 million wounded, ranking it among the deadliest conflicts in human history.
Then they forget that and they do it again trying to engulf Bosnia Herzegovina murdering well over 100,000 people.
Now those psychotic crazed manic ba***rds want to join the European Union, 'You really have to be joking ? when in Bosnia we took them ecstasy, did it do any good ? 'well it curtailed football hooliganism in this country but there, nothing, niente, f***ing nada,
So,Republika Srbija joining the European Union ? I'm well happy that I'm far from the madding crowd thank you ! 'rant over…. :cool:
Ps: I am not a UKIP suporter, 'never liked fascism or pricks…
Oh! Yeh I forgot, the reason for this post is a beer break and I'm watching '37 Days it inspired me that and the story of Mr Khachaturian's Donkey..
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3101352/

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: The European Union.

Post by Who2 »

I knew it was on here somewhere Iv'e still yet to finish this story….it's the drugs…they do work!

Mr Khachaturian’s Donkey

Mr Khachaturian lived with his wife and 2 daughters in the great farming lands of Georgia Russia. During the run up to winter Mr Khachaturian had to make a decision to sell his remaining harvest at market to feed his family through the coming winter.
He loaded his cart and harnessed his donkey to travel the seven miles to market. The roads were treacherous the donkey struggled with it’s burden and finally bought to a complete state of inactivity, under the lee of a bridge.
Mr Khachaturian pleaded coxed and beat the donkey, absolutely zilch response.
He sat in the snow on the road-side bewailing his problems, along which hobbled an old wise-woman instantly spotting a punter.
‘What ails ye farmer? Asked the Y’s woman
Khachaturian immediately diatribes forth his woes..
‘No problem, says the Y’s women ‘pay me what I ask and I will assuredly get you to market this day’
“Anything’, wailed Khachaturian ‘anything.
“Give me your youngest daughter and I will see you on your way”
Well being a farmer 2 daughters & mouths to feed plus dowry’s to find it was, he thought a fair bargain. He agreed.
No sooner than he spoke the words she leant down hefted a sizable rock between two hands and swung it in a wide arch directly landing dead center upon the donkey’s head.
“What! screeched Khachaturian, the donkey’s legs wobbled uncontrollably it’s eyes both spinning in opposite directions, spittle dribbling from it’s mouth.
“ Well, stated the Y’s woman “First you must gain the Donkey’s attention”
Soon after that Mr Khachaturian, his donkey and his harvest were seen ‘happily trotting down the lane’
The end of this story ? not in the least.
We yet have a Y’s woman and a young girl whose name was Sophie arriving in Sarajevo………
TBC......…
Back to 37 days…. :cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Luxor Pharoahs

Re: The European Union.

Post by Luxor Pharoahs »

So the European Union is still alive then Dr.?