In a Quandary advice needed!

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Re: In a Quandary advice needed!

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Who2 wrote:Brother John (the radicalised) has replied ...

... he wants us to visit which could be fun in the summer plus I could give him the 3rd degree about my youth, and there must be a couple of nice pubs and restaurants in Winchester. I sang there there once as a nipper chorister.. :cool:
'they have king arthurs round table hanging on the wall I remember that!
Very glad for you both that you made contact with him and that he has responded.

I can vouch that there is more than a couple of nice pubs and restaurants in Winchester. Actually many of the pubs are better classed as eating houses, although there are still some spit and sawdust places around too I understand. Recently, there has been a flurry of 'names' trying to get in on the restaurant scene here. Some have lasted a few years so far, others failed quickly, whilst two have only recently opened so only time will tell how long they will last.

As for King Arthur's Round Table...pop in and have a look at it but don't be surprised if you recognise the king - but not as Arthur.

Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Truly wonderful Who2 that you two have now definitely connected :up :up
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

I have sent Brother John (the radicalised) a note via the Transilvanian, she who speaks many languages saying 'hi weirdo here's your weird cousin…'
NB:Dear Cousin or now Brother John, how the devil are you ?
I'ts been a long long time, I know that, and I know we have both filled our lives to the utmost that has been possible but being 10 years younger than you I still have a lot to accomplish.
Listen 'old chap, that's a joke! When I return to Blighty next year in the summer time I will contact you somehow and come and visit you one of my youthful mentors,
I'm writing my autobiography and you are in it, so be prepared for lot's of questions over dinners…
Ps: Becky ? funny that, when they finally found me, bless her I sold her house for £350.000 grand all spent on good causes, trust me. so your looking cool as ever even for an old geezer still have loads of panache love that 'Knights Templar look bet it pulls the bird's. Peace and Love your long lost but not forgotten cousin
George William…
Ps: 'I hope you haven't given up drinking, 'jesus never did!
Pss: Bet you never knew I once sang in Winchester Cathedral or did you ?

I Just love a good story don't you ? hope he replies avec un quill pen..the saga continues, inshalla!
The Radicalised Bruvver John in da Hood.. :cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Ps: love the reply from her heart who is broken by my mate 'big nose and he tells me he loves but she just too nuts la whaaala!

it's the ones that had the miserable lying coward b**sard of my ex in them or in general, pics that reminded me of the f**ked up, b**lshit lie of relationship (waste of fu**ing time) i had with him...Sorry for letting it all out now, its not your fault..im just extremely sickened and disgusted of everything that happened between me and that emotionally retarded moron and cant believe ive been such an idiot for such a long time...any
It's the 'emotionally retorted moron bit I love, and this 'emotionally retorted moron was in charge of british navel intelligence once,
I kid you not!… :cool:
Iv'e alway's thought that about him but never told him..
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

I'm currently watching a part of my life filmed here zee Germans who do a very excellent adaptation of a small but important part of my life, my problem is 'the book my autobiography it gets bigger all the time, watch, enjoy it's in german but the best bits are english it's long but they showed it in Germany with no adverts, that's the germans they love organisation.
phpBB [video]

So it's well over 2hours long, Iv'd lived the story but have to wait for the end where I appear and listen to my man's a singing 'change a gonna come' walking toward smithfield market totally classic, So I do recommend downloading it and watching it it has great toones great footage and will rock your memories, do pleas enjoy! … :cool:
phpBB [video]
Sophocles.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Who2, I don't know if you've read Wolf Hall, or been watching the TV series, but I thought you may be interested to know that The Hospital of St. Cross was one of the locations used for filming the series. Another location was of course Winchester Cathedral - which if I recall correctly you mentioned you had sung in once upon a time.

I hope that communications with your cousin are continuing.

Here's a link to the Wolf Hall film locations which may be of interest:
http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/cs/Sate ... inary=true
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley