ISIS calls for more attacks in Egypt

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

timetraveller

Re: ISIS calls for more attacks in Egypt

Post by timetraveller »

I think we must all be aware of 'crisis actors' BM so no need for anyone to Google the term. The MB made full use of them in some of their propaganda I think. But there probably aren't enough actors, let alone crisis actors in the world for the whole ISIS thing to have been staged.....And you think I'm the conspiracy theorist! :lol:

I'm not surprised you don't want to be 'questioned' any more though as you can't possibly give any rational substantiation for your theory.

I don't think I'm the one who is blinkered here.....that would be the Islamic Apologists who are so resistant to the idea that Muslims can ever do any wrong that they are in total denial about the destructive force that radical Islamist groups like ISIS, Boko Haram,Al Shebab et al represent in the world and the damage they do to mainstream Islam.

I wonder BM, would you take the same line if ISIS were a Christian organisation engaged in a murderous rampage in the quest for world domination?....

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

I don't doubt the existance of ISIS, or the cruel, inhuman acts that they carry out. I wonder though if the appeals for the hostages release are actually helpful. ISIS are murdering these people not because they are a danger to them but purely for the publicity these acts attract.
I know if one of my loved one's where being held hostage I would be doing anything and everything I could to try to gain their release, still I can't help thinking that the more people appeal the more likely ISIS are to kill them.
timetraveller

Post by timetraveller »

You may be right Carrie. However, there was a hostage negotiator on TV today who said, amongst other things, that appeals from family are generally used as a last resort there is little other hope of securing a release. Under such circumstances it's felt that they can't do any harm and may just possibly help.