ISIS calls for more attacks in Egypt

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Re: ISIS calls for more attacks in Egypt

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Just seeing a report that allegedly the Algerian arm of ISIS has grabbed and beheaded a French tourist. (This just coming across on the ticker at the bottom of the TV News).

News is also indicating there are so many new recruits to ISIS they have now made ISIS essentially a small army. The discussion is how to staunch this flow of young men wanting to be recruited.

A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Glyphdoctor wrote:Now, Dusak, I think you are venturing into naive territory...
Do be careful Glyph, I am told the eye of Horus see's ALL.
Glyphdoctor
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Glyphdoctor »

A4-It's clear you have no idea what I mean because if you actually understood my remark, your comment would make absolutely no sense as a response.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Glyphdoctor wrote:A4-It's clear you have no idea what I mean because if you actually understood my remark, your comment would make absolutely no sense as a response.
...................and that's how I wish to keep things until after my future visit to Luxor :wi .
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Perhaps I'm just deficient in the relevant experiences to create a comment. :cg
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

It is evident, that some who are absent, and those that remain silent in Luxor, as you can certainly see, would perhaps suggest you might get out more often, though I, am sure you will appreciate, I could not possibly comment. Furthermore, I am sure you will agree, what ever they do,.........is all done, in the best possible taste. :wi :wi :wi .
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

A convert to ISLAM in Oklahoma who has been attempting to convert workmates to Islam has just be-headed a coworker. Seems to be a very horrific scene. Not sure if this man is related to IS, acting solo, radicalized or ? however hope this doesn't not become the symbolic way to asset your ties to IS.

Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

The 30-year-old man, who has not yet been charged, stabbed Colleen Hufford, 54, severing her head in Thursday's attack at Vaughan Foods, Moore Police Sgt. Jeremy Lewis said.

"Yes, she was beheaded," Lewis told The Associated Press before a Friday news conference.

Lewis said the man then stabbed Traci Johnson, 43, a number of times before being shot by Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff's deputy and the company's chief operating officer.

While questioning the suspect's co-workers, investigators learned he had recently started trying to convert several employees to Islam, Lewis said. Moore police have asked the FBI to aid in the investigation and look into the man's background because of the nature of the attack, Lewis said.

Johnson and the suspect were hospitalized and in stable condition Friday, Lewis said.

Lewis said he does not yet know what charges will be filed, adding that police are waiting until the man is conscious to arrest him.

Oklahoma Department of Corrections records show the suspect, whom The Associated Press is not naming because he has not been charged, has multiple, apparently religious tattoos, including one referencing Jesus and one in Arabic that means "peace be with you."

Lewis said the suspect had been fired in a building that houses the company's human resources office, then immediately drove to the entrance of the business. Lewis said he didn't know why the man was fired.

"This was not going to stop if he didn't stop it. It could have gotten a lot worse," Lewis said.

A Vaughan spokeswoman said the company was "shocked and deeply saddened" by the attack.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

A-Four wrote:
I wrote some time ago now, that the Middle East will become a 'back water' in the future, where as we are already seeing that there is less need for oil, especially from the U.S.A. Then, when we realise that the Arabs are more tribal than the Central African nations, without mentioning the present war within Islam itself, we can perhaps see the regions downfall develop before our own eyes. Less real news of the region will come forward, simply because journalist will not risk their lives.

So,what future for Egypt ?

It's all rather strange, and very little is coming through in the news, but fracking is taking off in Gt Britain in a big way. The government is pushing forward new laws on trespass, and the 'nation's' right to take, what deposits are below the land you might own if for example you are a freeholder.

The U.K. is pushing forward it's insistence that it, like a couple of other countries in Europe and North America, will become much less reliant on Middle East oil, and much quicker than ever thought possible before.

There have been over 40,000 objections to the present activities of the present fracking activities in the U.K., each and every one has been rejected by government ministers, and at present gillatine rmeasures are to be introduced next month, to push forward further new laws.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Very interesting re: fracking. Can't blame gov't for trying to push forward with anything that looks like it might have potential to get off dependence of Middle Eastern oil.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Latest British Hostage is John CANTLIE ( get it ? ) This is his second time he has been kidnapped !!! So he cant be the sharpest tool in the box, or he simply enjoys captivity.. :cg

( having being married for 34 years, I know the feeling well, but I get benefits he probably does not.. ) :cg

John Cantlie was supposed to have been kidnapped in 2012, by a Jihadist couple, one of whom was an un-named British NHS doctor?
During this kidnap, it is reported that John Cantlie was shot and wounded and had to be rescued. So why would he go back?
It would be a very good idea if there were lists published of all foreign correspondents and photographers working in these war zones,
names that prove these people are who it is claimed they are.

Where do ISIS buy all those Orange jump suits from ?

People do not ask enough questions..

I'll head off to the Algerian mountains, where I understand I can get a really good short back and sides.. :br
Handy that ISIS ( Algeria branch ) Kidnapped a French mountain climber in anticipation of the French air force bombings of ISIS strongholds in Iraq..

You cant make this stuff up... :o

Or can you ? :cool:
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
timetraveller

Post by timetraveller »

Bullet Magnet wrote:Latest British Hostage is John CANTLIE ( get it ? ) This is his second time he has been kidnapped !!! So he cant be the sharpest tool in the box, or he simply enjoys captivity.. :cg

( having being married for 34 years, I know the feeling well, but I get benefits he probably does not.. ) :cg

John Cantlie was supposed to have been kidnapped in 2012, by a Jihadist couple, one of whom was an un-named British NHS doctor?
During this kidnap, it is reported that John Cantlie was shot and wounded and had to be rescued. So why would he go back?
It would be a very good idea if there were lists published of all foreign correspondents and photographers working in these war zones,
names that prove these people are who it is claimed they are.

Where do ISIS buy all those Orange jump suits from ?

People do not ask enough questions..

I'll head off to the Algerian mountains, where I understand I can get a really good short back and sides.. :br
Handy that ISIS ( Algeria branch ) Kidnapped a French mountain climber in anticipation of the French air force bombings of ISIS strongholds in Iraq..

You cant make this stuff up..

Or can you ? :cool:

In that case BM perhaps you might want to see if you can contact the families of the hostages beheaded or awaiting the same fate and tell them not to worry, their loved ones are not really dead or facing their impending doom because it's all a big HOAX. Better still, send them a copy of your post. I'm sure they will all be most appreciative.

And incidentally the French hostage was killed (or according to you, wasn't) because the French were already providing arms and equipment to the Peshmerga and Iraqi Army even if they hadn't starting bombing at that stage.

You might also want to tell the hundreds of thousands of Syrians and Iraqi's living in misery in refugee camps that they should all go straight home, their homes haven't really been destroyed and the friends and family they witnessed being slaughtered by ISIS are really alive and well, because it's all been an illusion, an elaborate HOAX perpetrated by the US!

If only it was! :(
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Life: Funny old game that plays out on so many levels... :wi
timetraveller

Post by timetraveller »

RIP Alan Henning...

Just seen on TV that ISIS have carried out their threat to behead hostage Alan Henning. A horrific and depraved act. A lovely kind man brutally murdered. One can only hope that he didn't suffer for long. :(
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

You don't need to be a Prophet to figure out what happens next... :br
timetraveller

Post by timetraveller »

Don't you consider your flippancy just a tad inappropriate given the gravity of the topic BM? I certainly do :stp
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

My attitude can appear to be be somewhat distorted at times, but I cannot apologise, unless an apology would make you feel better about your own point of view. Which would be condescending somewhat from my own point of view.. :cool:

Specsaver's (tm) Do have some good deals on at the moment... :up
timetraveller

Post by timetraveller »

Bullet Magnet wrote:My attitude can appear to be be somewhat distorted at times, but I cannot apologise, unless an apology would make you feel better about your own point of view. Which would be condescending somewhat from my own point of view.. :cool:

Specsaver's (tm) Do have some good deals on at the moment... :up

Pardon??? Sorry I can't adequately respond to this statement because it's NONSENSICAL!

I would say though, I feel perfectly comfortable about my point of view on this situation. It's yours I'm having difficulty with! :lol:
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Forget everything you think you know about what you think is going on, and start from here,

http://deepinsidetherabbithole.com/The_ ... _Hoax.html

I'll say no more, but don't go all "conspiracy Theorist" and be thinking they are all out to get you.. :stp
You have a choice.. :up
timetraveller

Post by timetraveller »

Bullet Magnet wrote:Forget everything you think you know about what you think is going on, and start from here,

http://deepinsidetherabbithole.com/The_ ... _Hoax.html

I'll say no more, but don't go all "conspiracy Theorist" and be thinking they are all out to get you.. :stp
You have a choice.. :up

Yes these pictures are obviously fake. But strangely I don't remember the coverage of the Boston bombing claiming such widespread destruction and injuries. These pictures are likely to have been faked for a different reason altogether-to convince people that it didn't happen at all and discredit the US Government. There were a lot of runners in that Marathon and even more spectators. If it was all a hoax don't you think many of them would be saying so......unless they were all in on it of course!

There are always fake pictures in conflict situations nowadays. The MB were not averse to that. And possibly victims of it as well. The waters are invariably muddied by propaganda. But that doesn't mean that the overall situation is a hoax.

And ISIS all a hoax? Well if so it must be very elaborate indeed. There's a cast of hundreds of thousands of Syrian and Iraqi civilians not to mention numerous world leaders implicated in that scenario.

What do other people think?
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

in the Land of the Dead there is a deathly silence. . . :cg

Google: Crisis Actors

Think carefully, the clues are all there, tangled in the web of deceit...

I have said enough and will not be questioned anymore on the subject, believe what you you will, because life is just a series of belief systems, and what you hold as your strongest beliefs are what you manifest in your life...

You are what you eat,
Seek and Ye will find, but what they didn't tell you was, to be careful what you seek.. :cool: