Nothing is in the past. Atlantis

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Nothing is in the past. Atlantis

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Atlantis, a legend of a "lost" ( in both senses of the word ) Civilisation.
Back in 1980, I had just moved to the Isle of Man. I was busy setting up the shop floor with equipment we shipped over from North Wales each day, as we were relocating to the Isle of Man.
One of the staff would play this tape over and over again, and I didn't mind as I loved the music.. :up

This Song, I always associated with Atlantis, but only last night, as I got into the bath did I think to myself..
Maybe this song is more Prophetic, and then, I identified our Modern Day Atlantis. . .

I cant believe it took me 33 years to work that one out.. ( secretly between me and you, I think I already knew)
and not wanting to be too hard on myself, The year was 1980, and the fall was just about to begin...

Nothing is in the past, it always comes around again and again..

Lost Children of the Sea....
phpBB [video]

I wonder what the Natives thought as all those boats arrived, did they know it was coming and it was only a matter of time.. ? :tk

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.