Long black cocktail dress

Members can place small adverts here for items they wish to buy or sell. Job offers can be placed here too. Please do not put commercial adverts in this section as we do not wish to offend anyone by removing them.
10+ posts are required to post in this section.
Advertise your business on Egypt4u, email us at info@luxor4u.com for more information.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Eurydice
Egypt

Long black cocktail dress

Post by Eurydice »

An elegant long black party dress (12 or M size) J New York, sleeveless, U cut, double, with a companion (a silk purse with Swarowski strazas and baroque pattern of embroidery) is for sale, 700 LE both (a fraction of a price).
Got 2 months ago, does not match the shoes.

If interested kindly drop a letter to PM box.
West Bank.

Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Re: Long black cocktail dress

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

Can save you a big loss E, my wife has plenty of Black Evening shoes, from Paton to silk, if you are interested you would not have to sell should a nice item of clothing.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Why CE is E the same as most Egyptians they will sqeeze their feet into any shoes regardless of the size if they like them. How many times have I been in a shop and asked for a pair of shoes I like in a particular size only to be told we dont have them in that size madam but we do have them in this size, either too small or too large and they expect you to try them on.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

carrie wrote:Why CE is E the same as most Egyptians they will sqeeze their feet into any shoes regardless of the size if they like them. How many times have I been in a shop and asked for a pair of shoes I like in a particular size only to be told we dont have them in that size madam but we do have them in this size, either too small or too large and they expect you to try them on.
Ahh, that statement brings back so many argumentative memories and shop shouting showdowns from latter years. :st Silence is golden. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Dusak wrote:
carrie wrote:Why CE is E the same as most Egyptians they will sqeeze their feet into any shoes regardless of the size if they like them. How many times have I been in a shop and asked for a pair of shoes I like in a particular size only to be told we dont have them in that size madam but we do have them in this size, either too small or too large and they expect you to try them on.
Ahh, that statement brings back so many argumentative memories and shop shouting showdowns from latter years. :st Silence is golden. :up
The last time I went clothes shopping for (or with) a woman was thirty years ago. That was for a wedding dress and bridesmaid's dresses. Never again.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

And its even worse taking an Egyptian woman clothes shopping. Several weeks ago I took my friend shopping for a new ''outfit'' for her sisters wedding as a treat. Loads to choose from and I really did think it would be a simple 'in and out' sort of thing. I must of spent half the day listening to arguments and counter arguments over the true value of the item as one suggested willing to pay/worth price was countered by a higher one as I had to listen to a detailed account of the workmanship, origins, cut of cloth, grade of cloth, how many loose threads were hanging from the sleeves. And the usual 'we will go back to that first shop' Never again.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Oh you men, just don't see the delights.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

carrie wrote:Oh you men, just don't see the delights.
I saw de-light three years ago when I became single again. :up
Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

The problem is most shops sell inferior clothes and shoes, in Luxor. But that is because they sell to what the economy can afford, that's Luxor's answer to throw away fashion, except in Europe we throw ours away following the season where in Luxor we throw them away after 2 wears. You really have to shop around for decent things and well made things.
Eurydice
Egypt

Post by Eurydice »

the item is sold
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Wow, that was a long time notification, a lot of us cross dressers have passed by since then.