Egypt hopes for a ‘no strike’ scenario against Syria

Advice, information and discussion about Egypt in general.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Re: Egypt hopes for a ‘no strike’ scenario against Syria

Post by jewel »

Darkstar you are well named, obviously being "in the dark" as to the politics in the UK right now, the badger cull being at the forefront of what is wrong with our great government ie not listening to the majority of the British public!!

And you may not know but Nick Griffin was invited byPresident Assad in June on a fact finding mission, dont believe all you may hear, our government ie Camoron and Hague are set on doing deals with Islamists and jihadi terrorists. They were wanting war with Syria, make no mistake.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/425 ... iate-PEACE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Assad.html

As for the US of course they want Assad out, and the Muslim brotherhood rebels in as they did in Egypt, as that is what they have been funding, and know full well it was them (the islamists) responsible for the nerve gas attack.
Obama sent millions of dollars to help the rebels in Syria, and Obama want's Assad out so the Muslim Brotherhood can step in.

As for veganism, it is becoming much more popular right now, as people become more aware of the ethical treatment of animals and do not wish to subscribe to the abject cruelty involved in the meat and dairy industry. How can people treat other people with respect when they can't even treat animals that way?

Incidentally, has anyone else noticed the sinister TV line-up of programmes about Thatcher, the Falklands and the bombing of the twin towers? What is this propaganda in aid of?? It feels like we're on the edge of the precipice. We're trying to protect what's left of our wildlife and while we're desperately trying to stop the suffering, world government is planning another unjust war. Dark times indeed. :(

I don't have a plan......so nothing can go wrong!

biosceptic

Post by biosceptic »

jewel wrote:
As for the US of course they want Assad out, and the Muslim brotherhood rebels in as they did in Egypt, as that is what they have been funding, and know full well it was them (the islamists) responsible for the nerve gas attack.
Obama sent millions of dollars to help the rebels in Syria, and Obama want's Assad out so the Muslim Brotherhood can step in.

As for veganism, it is becoming much more popular right now, as people become more aware of the ethical treatment of animals and do not wish to subscribe to the abject cruelty involved in the meat and dairy industry. How can people treat other people with respect when they can't even treat animals that way?
Can't agree with your assertions Jewel
Of course the US want Assad out but the don't want MB in either, that's partly why they are reluctant to get involved - even the Americans learn sometimes - but it is always about what is the least harm for the US from their viewpoint.

Your equating of mistreating animals with mistreating people is a very long bow and offensive to many.
While I am happy to accept that you have the right to object to animal cruelty and your choice to act on this through your dietary choices. I am fully aware of the reality of animal welfare, having killed my own meat, I personally am happy to include meat as part of my omnivorous diet and I am also aware of the misinformation spread by some organic producers about the relative benefits of free range and organic products.
pdmlynek

Post by pdmlynek »

Well, I for one do not understand why the US should be militarily involved in Syria. Only about 9% of Americans believe that the US should intervene militarily. (Source: http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2 ... king-Syria ) What would be the point? What is the goal?

(And yes, strictly from selfish point of view, it would likely complicate my upcoming trip to Egypt.)
I am an experienced traveler, but a newbie to the Middle East.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Vegans, vegetarians are no different from the religious fanatics, they move the goal posts to suit themselves. I had a vegan and a veterinarian as joint friends many years ago. I sat and consumed my T-bone steaks in silence as I received the usual nonsense concerning the ingestion of meat. I just usually answered that there was nothing better in my life than enjoying a long period of mastication of meat products. Now these friends were the type that were, at times, very embarrassing in what I call, personal talk. Nothing was out of bounds as they discussed every days and nights events within their lives. One night I was salivating as I chewed my way through a one pound gammon steak with chips and two eggs. She, the female of the two friends, looked at me with the usual look of disgust, stating that no way would she ever have meat pass her lips. Her husband concurred. I very gently placed my knife and fork alongside my meat, looked at them both and quite casually said ''and yet you both bestow the joys of oral sex within your relationship. Is that not allowing meat to enter the eating orifice?'' ''Yes, but that's different.'' She replied. My statement carried on concerning the digestion of certain proteins, but I will give that bit a miss on here. I never received any criticism again towards what I consumed. I need to add that these two friends had been friends of my then wife for many years before I met her, so put up with the aggravation of going out on joint meals to keep the peace. :eat
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Darkstar
United Kingdom

Post by Darkstar »

jewel wrote:Darkstar you are well named, obviously being "in the dark" as to the politics in the UK right now, the badger cull being at the forefront of what is wrong with our great government ie not listening to the majority of the British public!!

And you may not know but Nick Griffin was invited byPresident Assad in June on a fact finding mission, dont believe all you may hear, our government ie Camoron and Hague are set on doing deals with Islamists and jihadi terrorists. They were wanting war with Syria, make no mistake.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/425 ... iate-PEACE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Assad.html

Incidentally, has anyone else noticed the sinister TV line-up of programmes about Thatcher, the Falklands and the bombing of the twin towers? What is this propaganda in aid of?? It feels like we're on the edge of the precipice. We're trying to protect what's left of our wildlife and while we're desperately trying to stop the suffering, world government is planning another unjust war. Dark times indeed. :(
Jewel, get a grip; You accuse me of being in the dark about politics in Britain, yet you are making a hero out of a neo-Nazi!! Is he one of your badger buddies? Or maybe he feels kinship with Assad, being as Assad runs a decentralised totalitarian regime just like Griffin wants,.
As for veganism, pretty soon you will all have nothing to whine about as meat can now be grown in the laboratory without any animal suffering, once this is viable on a commercial basis who you goin' to bitch about then?

Why is it that every time you post it is always a negative? is there nothing bright and happy in your world?
Nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit.
Stevepj

Post by Stevepj »

jewel wrote:Well 80% of the UK population were against the badger cull but Camoron and crew went ahead with that! So anything can, and will, happen make no mistake. Nick Griffin knows a thing or three having been wined and dined in Damascus. ;)
The only thing Griffin knows is that he hates Jews as much as the Baathists in Damascus and their proxy organisation Hezbollah in Lebanon. :stp
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

And even better news for some on here.. :tk .. watched a doco on TV last week, they have actually grown a new brain the size of a pee. Now I wonder who would want a new pee brain...
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

UK exports sarin gas chemicals to Syria, so the UK Government are the war criminals...

Cameron and Clegg must go on trial.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-wo ... ls-2242520

The entire cabinet must face international justice in The Hague.

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

jewel wrote:UK exports sarin gas chemicals to Syria, so the UK Government are the war criminals...

I totally agree Jewel, but consider this:
The whole world knows that in their heart, just as they do about BLiar and Monkey boy Bush.. Look what happened to those two.. Not exactly burning in hell are they ?

The Yanks LOVED spraying innocent farmers in Vietnam with Napalm.... :cool:

If I had let MY dark side loose, I too could have been a multi millionaire... :cg
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Stevepj

Post by Stevepj »

jewel wrote:UK exports sarin gas chemicals to Syria, so the UK Government are the war criminals...

Then Putin and Ali Khamenei must also face justice as they are the ones who have provided the weapons and advisors for a regime which is responsible for the deaths of 120000 civilians.
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

The UK managed to stay out of the Vietnam conflict, but got bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan. We don't want the same for Syria.

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Very True Jewel. The system is now starting to fail, as people wake up to the reality of what is going on.. :up

We have a system in place that I know does not work fro all people, and creates a class and earnings system, as well as many degrees of separation for mankind, Religion, race, class, wealth, what kind of job you have, that sort of thing.

If like me, where you cannot learn "Parrot fashion" the stuff you were taught in SkOoL, from Parrots who regurgitate what they learned in school, then, you can sweep the streets, or become a soldier to go out and die for your country in a manufactured war, and you will be called a brave hero if you die.
The only teacher I had respect for, and the only subject I did well in was Art.
In Art, there is no Right and Wrong, what you produce is an expression of your individuality, and THAT is what we are here for, creating and sharing.
Not working to buy s*** the Advertisers are dressing up in fancy packaging that you dont really need, thus consuming and polluting the planet.
Tossers going to Work in a 4X4 just because they can afford one, plus the copious amounts of fuel they consume.
Death is the Price of life, and I dont see why we have to pay again, nor indeed our soldiers that are dying for causes they themselves dont understand.

Dont get me wrong, technology is a good thing, and it is indeed our future when we finally have technology working for us in a useful and sustainable way.

There is no such thing as Evil, Evil is a choice people make, but if the Western World could only stop for a moment and think what they are doing to themselves and others, and also see just how far satan has his big dark scaly c*** up their arse, then I think a revolution would take place..
But we are all busy busy busy, working for the man, rushing about, dazzled by the latest I-Phone, and other shiny things, in a subliminal competition to see who has more and better, instead of looking out for each other, which we could do, and no longer be governed by clueless toffs with Their own agenda.

As Brian Yare said earlier.. Bring it on !!! Because eventually people are going to see the light, and the Evil will be exposed..
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

It's what known as the illness W.B.C.D! Work.buy.consume.die. 8)

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Create, Share, Love and Care.. It's simple enough, we just need to raise the vibration on a global scale.. :up
and stop handing our power and happiness to other people.. :stp

Humans don't have that much time left here, relatively speaking. :cool: its time to move on up... :up

phpBB [video]

:lv
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

It's futile BM as we are under the control of a greater puppet master, be under no illusion
phpBB [video]

We have all ended up in the wrong place; shackled by sentience and to be tormented by clowns, lion tamers and the ring master in this absurd circus of existence.

The world is getting worse and more intolerant...Iraq, Afghanistan, the Burka Spring, Homophobia in Russia and many African countries, Christian Evangelicalism in the US, Muslim Extremism in the Middle East and Pakistan, Misogyny in India, religious unrest again in Northern Ireland and Natalist discrimination against us just about everywhere. The Pundits say that the Holocaust, Killing Fields and Rwandan Genocide (to name just three) must never be allowed to happen again. But I think the political and social climate will get to the point where they will happen again, again and again. So forget the compassion and hope so prayed for by the Pollyannas; these hollow words only serve the natalist agenda for more of the same. For only when the DNA replication model fails to function will there be peace.

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Those Dinosaurs, once lived on our earth, and yet, they appear to have died in an instant, some with food still in their mouth.

We are not in the wrong place, we are exactly where we should be, and we are learning a lesson,
the lesson is pain and suffering, so don't shout at the problem, because when you learn that lesson, the pain and the suffering ends.

All that stuff you mentioned doesn't effect me any more, infact, this afternoon when I got home from work, the Sky was blue, the Sun was bright, the birds were singing and the Bees were doing the rounds in my flowerbeds.. I had a brew and a ciggie, counted my blessings, and I was at peace.

Life is just a game, a game of duality and choice, YOU have the power, its called freewill.. The choice comes down to 2 things as I have often said.. FEAR or LOVE.. Its the Sponsoring thought for every single thing that happens in your life. The Sponsoring though is the foundation for the outcome of the situation, Try viewing all situations through the eyes of LOVE, the sponsoring thought, Make the the foundation out of LOVE, not Fear..
Fear and Excitement resonate at exactly the same frequency.. :cool:
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

Ah but BM we are just in denial, when we think we have control, and are deceived by "love"
Also the elusive illusion of " happiness" if truth be told.
Many comedians suffer from depression; they are the clown that makes everyone else laugh but themselves.......
Kenneth Williams a case in point:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Wi ... te_note-23

As I've said before its a classic example of "pollyanism"........ If someone were given a task to create a world and then proceeded to make it as stupid, ignorant, uncaring, cruel, brutal, nasty and ridiculous as possible with only a sad, miserable and terrifying end, you would probably call them mad, sadistic or psychotic. Yet this is the world we have and it's called a "miracle". :roll:

It's another form of " double think "widespread among our society.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
Breeding is a classic example of the application of Orwellian 'doublethink', the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct. Breeders know that breeding is wrong and causing much environmental damage, but living in denial that it is them causing the devastation.
Don't be fooled when people say 'Things can only get better' or 'It will be better tomorrow.' As you get older and your health deteriorates things can only get worse. From conception onwards it's a downward spiral of pain and suffering until you expire your last.
"Have a nice day now" :lol:

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

LOVE is a grossly misunderstood and overused word..

I would say to you Jewel, Have A Great LIFE.. :up

This is a great song and Video... :up
They should have this on loop in military recruitment offices...

phpBB [video]

Brings a tear to the eye... Almost... :cool:
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

Back to Syria:

Syria is just an icon, a representation of all humanity, a festering sore that has erupted from within. And the commentator is right, all that matters is death itself.

phpBB [video]

LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

Can something be done to stop videos automatically playing! Or is it a browser issue?
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan