Egypt massacre - then the lies begin

Advice, information and discussion about Egypt in general.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Re: Egypt massacre - then the lies begin

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Trying to engage with some sort of communication with those who can make a difference would be a step in the right direction.
I think we're all feeling a high level of frustration right now as we're witnessing Egypt crumbling before our eyes, people dying left right and centre and there isn't much we can do about it. We all want to do something but what? IF I personally could do something I would but what might that be?

I think in times like this you do what you can and anything you do, even if it is sitting at a computer, is ok. We all cope differently and during these extremely high stress times we need to do what is best for us.

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

I am open to suggestions Brian.
Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Bombay »

I'll just pop down and have a chat with the guy with the AK47.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

@Bombay - yeah - just get your baseball cap on, march down and put him straight! Be nice to have it all sorted once and for all! Times a wastin' - just get out there and have a few words......! :urm: ;) ;)
TAL777

Post by TAL777 »

Bombay wrote:
TAL777 wrote:You are right. This is a grave and depressing time for anyone with the slightest connection to Egypt. But given some of the indifferent and facetious comments by some on here you might think that nothing bad has happened...

We can just hope that Egypt doesn't go the way of Algeria in the 1990s with a prolonged civil insurgency.

They will definitely be concerned when Thomson and Easyjet stop all Egypt flights for many years, which is what some on here seem most concerned about...
They have been stopped a while now and of course we are concerned I have over 20 staff whose families need feeding and many others are having them same difficulties we shall have to adapt so be it, its already being done.

Some of us are supporting Egypt and our friends the best we can not just sitting by a computer.
You are concerned about your staff and the lack of business in Luxor, but you could also show some concern for the many hundreds of grieving relatives of Egyptians who have been killed over the past two days, irrespective of what or who they are...
Bombay
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Bombay »

TAL777 wrote:
Bombay wrote:
TAL777 wrote:You are right. This is a grave and depressing time for anyone with the slightest connection to Egypt. But given some of the indifferent and facetious comments by some on here you might think that nothing bad has happened...

We can just hope that Egypt doesn't go the way of Algeria in the 1990s with a prolonged civil insurgency.

They will definitely be concerned when Thomson and Easyjet stop all Egypt flights for many years, which is what some on here seem most concerned about...
They have been stopped a while now and of course we are concerned I have over 20 staff whose families need feeding and many others are having them same difficulties we shall have to adapt so be it, its already being done.

Some of us are supporting Egypt and our friends the best we can not just sitting by a computer.
You are concerned about your staff and the lack of business in Luxor, but you could also show some concern for the many hundreds of grieving relatives of Egyptians who have been killed over the past two days, irrespective of what or who they are...
Now why didn't I think of that, I could also show concern for the families of the victims in Luxor that I know personally.
Thank you for the lecture.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Now and again we can hail those that decide to post a right load of b******s.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.