Did Ancient Egypt Visit Australia

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Sorry if this has been posted before but it's just come up as I was reading something else.

There about 250 stone carvings that have been part of the local Australian folklore of the area for nearly a century with reports of people who sighted them as far back as the early 1900′s. The site was secretly visited by families “in the know” in the 1950′s and fell back into local mythology for a couple of decades until it was accidentally rediscovered by a man looking for his lost dog. The Egyptian carvings in Australia are just down the road from us at Kariong, NSW.

For the rest of the article and eight photographs go to:

http://politicalblindspot.org/did-ancie ... australia/

Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Re: Did Ancient Egypt Visit Australia

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Interesting article. Definitely look Egyptian to me.
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Australia would be hugely different from coastal hugging voyages to Byblos or Punt which always had a distinct purpose, and we have no evidence for such long distance journeys let alone in the early Old Kingdom. Basically the Egyptians didn't like travel and pursued it only when necessary and in the Old Kingdom mainly to access essential resources, a particular worry was dying outside of Egypt/kmt (the black land).

This somewhat odd assemblage of carvings can be suggested to be a relatively modern work, still it makes a good story even if it does little for scholarship.
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

Perhaps the only telling argument for the early colonisation of Australia by Egyptians is the fact that Fosters and Castelmaine 4X are obviously based on Stella!
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Egyptian Knowledge certainly got to Wales, and the Copper from the Great Orme ended up in Egypt.

At first I thought that the copper was traded, and the Egyptians didn't actually visit Wales, but somehow, the stone cutting techniques match, certainly the techniques used to quarry the Obelisks at Aswan.

I dont think the Ancients travelled out of Egypt, but maybe some individuals did.
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Darkstar
United Kingdom

Post by Darkstar »

Maybe it was a third party race who visited Egypt, Australia, Wales and other places like south and central America, this would explain the similarities in art and building styles. I do not mean Atlantians, because we know Plato based his story on the Santorini eruption and consequent tsunami that devasted Crete and he Minoans. Many countries worldwide all have the same or very similar folklore and stories, about teachers coming from across the water, spending time educating the people and then leaving e.g. Osiris, Verrachocha, quetzlquatl and others. You never know... :!:
Nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

From what I can figure out, the Druids here in Wales were certainly remnants of the Atlantis civilisation.
The Atlantians must have gone to many different places when the land fell. Did the Atlantians have ways of keeping in touch ?

One thing is for certain, the Ancient Greeks and Romans did the best they could to hide the facts about Atlantis, and run a few plundering missions..
Brian Yare
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Brian Yare »

Darkstar wrote:we know Plato based his story [about Atlantis] on the Santorini eruption and consequent tsunami that devasted Crete and he Minoans.
What makes you think that we know this? It is just one of many hypotheses about Atlantis.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I'm convinced that the Carribean Islands are part of the remnant's of Atlantis.
If the Entire continent sank, that must have had an impact on the earth of Biblical proportions... Flood perhaps... ?? :tk

In the meantime, I have been studying this picture..
Will take a while to load, it's huge.... Well worth the wait... :cool:

Kaiserbernese

Post by Kaiserbernese »

I think you'll find this has been exposed as a hoax.

See this video on YouTube

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Well, they were not proper Glyphs..
Usually there is someone behind these sort of things, Just like in the Great Pyramid. Couldn't even spell the name properly.. :wi
Darkstar
United Kingdom

Post by Darkstar »

Brian Yare wrote:
Darkstar wrote:we know Plato based his story [about Atlantis] on the Santorini eruption and consequent tsunami that devasted Crete and he Minoans.
What makes you think that we know this? It is just one of many hypotheses about Atlantis.
It is certainly the theory which makes most sense, as the Santorini eruption and devastation of Crete ticks all the correct boxes. I don't know of any other historically based stories that come even close. Why not consider Antarctica as Atlantis? It was once temperate to sub tropical as evidenced by fossil finds there, it has a landmass larger than the U.S. and the Peri ries maps show accurately the island ice free and inhabited. Whilst on the Peri ries (sp?) maps Longtitude is accurate to 1 degree, across the whole map, and use a projection similar to the Mercator used now. This shows the map makers had accurate seafaring clocks and could use spherical trigonometry. All this before Antarctica froze over, forcing them to move.
Nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit.
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

The speculation as to what is under the Artic and Antarctic is totally fascinating. Wish there was someway small areas could be blocked off thawed out and excavated.