The Origin's of Man. Worth pondering.

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: The Origin's of Man. Worth pondering.

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I thought it was quite good, certianly put's a more logical aspect to Egyptology.
especially regarding the Pyramid's, and as I stated years ago, engineer's and scientists, should have been given the oppportunity by the establishment. I hate the attitude of the Archielogists which is . We found it so we know all about it.

There are those, I have no doubt who know exactly went on in Ancient Egypt.. Certain Political organisations that pose as religions. At least 2 of them.

Follow the power, The Jew's, the Ancient greeks, then the Romans, their leaders got something from Israel, and Egypt and Sumaria,( greeks) and that something allowed their authority to flourish woldwide almost, with a lot of hard work. :tk

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Hypothesis for Consideration...
I agree with much that is said, some parts really do not fit.....
This guy talks fast, so you need to pay attention..

phpBB [video]

We could remove the Spirituality aspect, as most do not get that, but there are still some good facts..

Also, the Hebrews are not the jews, and the jews cannot be "the Jews", after all, the Tribe of Judah ( jews) were only one tribe, what happened to the other tribes.. ????
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Drunvalo Melchizedek who is responsible for much of his Video, has the tangible facts right, for it's intents and purposes, but he is mistaken about the Martinas and how they enetered earth, and also what they were doing.
Notice how after the "fall" of Atlantis, he conveniently "forgets" about the Martians..

Claims to have Spoken to Thoth, but those Bird images are NOT Thoth.. Obviously...
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

LivinginLuxor wrote:An excellent interview! But spoilt slightly by incredibly boring, repeated images!
Yeh, I know the feeling... :D
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.