predictions

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

predictions

Post by Bullet Magnet »

While driving over to the West bank to visit one of my favourite temples, the Taxi driver and I got into a Political discussion.
Having previously been assured that there was NOTHING I could say to upset this man, I told him exactly what I thought of the current situation.

Now, this was brought about by the huge queues for Diesel just after the Horus bridge on the WB,
The main road was blocked, so we had to divert through some of the villages.

So, he askes my opinion on the bigger picture, and where all this is leading.

I made 2 predictions based on what I can see, and a dream that was relayed to me by someone else.
( since I have long since lost the ability to dream or at least remember them )

After each prediction, he said. "That is written in the Koran".

Just for the record, all I know about the Koran is that there is this bloke called Mohammed, and he rode a horse with a human face to the furthest temple or mosque. That's It !

I wonder, I really do.. :cg

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Re: predictions

Post by Mad Dilys »

Then read the Koran! 8)
Smile! It confuses people
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Thank You M.D. There is probably some sound advice there I am sure. :up
But given the effect Christianity had on my life ( the Early years) I will leave it to chance.
I was told that the Koran should never be translated, I can speak a little Arabee but cant read the words..
I don't have time to study another religion.. I will LET IT BE and see what transpires :Cool:
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

The more religions you study, the more you realise that they are just a form of social control.
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

That's true, once you have removed the Old Knowledge. You could do that in 40 years !

The Bible contains many thruths, hidden in analogies.

My Mother's Favourite Psalm..

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

I failed to understand it's TRUE meaning. That came, with patience and a lot of Luck !!!

Anyhow, a Word from Billy, WARNING, it gets SERIOUS once he starts discussing the Pope.

phpBB [video]

x8)
Chocolate Eclair
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Chocolate Eclair »

uuummmmhhhhhh!!!!

Religion and politics, are they not two different things and when the two go hand in hand all you get is arguments and wars.

Leave the politic to the politicians and the religion to those that preach....

I have an English version of the Koran so it must be able to be translated.

I suppose at the end of the day each to his own, but on occasions, some of those that say they take their religion seriously, be it Christian, Buddhist or whatever, do get swayed when they are on the make! and end up having to repent, but by that time they have been rumbled by others and their halo has dropped so far they cannot reach the floor to pick it up.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I kid you not Choccy, the Catholic church really is a POLITICAL ORGANISATION POSING AS A RELIGION..
The Word's HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE ring any bells..?

Why has the Monarchy in MANY countries worked side by side with this religion ? in the pretence to be in contention for the rule of that partiular land ?

Now people are wise to what is going on, but there are those in the majority who REFUSE to allow the removal the old systems that are crumbling before our very eyes. . . People do not like change, but CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT in the universe.

The POPE set the Spanish and French against England after Henry VIII set up the Church of England and kicked out the Catholics.
WHO said religion does not cause war and keep people stupid ?
It's bad for the environment too, where do you think most of our Oak forests went during the Spanish and french invasions.... ? The English Channel..

Basically, Have fun in life, Give Grattitude for everything, do not harm any other individual. Speak ONLY the truth and do not Judge. . .
Not difficult to remember. All that fitted nicely on ONE line as well. :br

No BIG BOOKS in Latin required.. :cg