Left Brain, Right Brain..

Luxor has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Left Brain, Right Brain..

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Much truth to be learned in just 190 seconds of your time..

phpBB [video]

Now take a look at this..

I love computers.. :cg

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Left Brain, Right Brain..

Post by Bullet Magnet »

..Or to put it another way...

phpBB [video]

Life is scary, right from the moment of Birth.. But ALL fear is taught and NOT REAL..
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

Surely fear is a learnt response in order to avoid danger - ages ago, early man saw his neighbours being eaten by lions, bitten by snakes, poisoned with various things, and learnt to be scared of them? Some fears could well be taught - unlucky 13 - but those are imaginary, not real.
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Babies are born with only 2 fears.

1 is the "fear" of Falling
2 is the "fear" of loud noises and that is it !

However, at the moment of birth, the Soul gets a big "fright". This is due to the fall in vibration that the soul is unacustom to, the transition from Light to Physical form.

ALL other fears are taught !!!. The first batch of "Fears" come from your parents, then thay take you away from your parents at the age of 4 or 5 and instill new fears into you, the same fears your parents were taught.

BUT, fear is an Illusion, these Illusions of fear we subscribe to can be overcome though.

LIFE is Subjective, it is ALL in the mind and it does NOT exist, fear is what causes us to mis create God's Perfect creations, that is you and I.
WE are perfect in every way, just as God is perfect, and that is because WE, are no lesser or no greater part of God, so how can we be any less perfect than God ?
We are God's walking on the face of this earth and we do not even know it. The System taught us otherwise, or should I say that we allowed the system to teach us otherwise.
Prejudice and separation, is how we do it. and FEAR is the control.

here is an example.
Gigarette smoking !

I have a belief system that allows me to believe that smoking will NOT harm me in ANY way what so ever,
so at the ripe old age of 51, having smoked since I was 17, when I was at Art College, I suffer no ill health.

I tell my wife this, as I can trust her, BUT she will say to me. "David, what if you do get cancer or lung dis-ease" ?
My reply is always the same.
"I do NOT believe that smoking will do me any harm what so ever" !
"But David you did not answer my question"
I say "Yes I did" ! "You will receive NO OTHER answer from me" !!!

That causes problems during discussions of this nature, and sometimes I get angry because people simple do not get it.
I am not angry because they do not "get it", I will not force my beleiefs on other people, but I will tell them about them.
I am angry that my belief system(s) are being challenged !

So, next time the TV tells us there is an epidemic, I can gurantee you I will not be a "victim" of this "epidemic" the TV is telling us all about.

However, if I want a few days off on the sick, then I will call in sick during an "epidemic". ( Why not ? I have had to fill the empty desks in the office and take on the burden of the other people's work who went off sick )
It's called "playing the game" :cool:

As the great Freddy Mercury said in his dying days..

You can be anything you want to be, just turn yourself into anything you think that you can ever be.
Be FREE with your TEMPO, surrender YOUR EGO, Be Free, !!! Be Free !!!

Life is just a game, stop taking it oh so seriously...

"But David, we have just seen a dying baby in South Africa" ?

"Did you" ? "What did YOU JUDGE from that encounter" ? "What makes YOU FEEL the way YOU FEEL about that" ? :cg

Remember what I said in my early days on this forum, in my Zeitgeist incarnation when I quoted the Late Bill Hicks..
(also notice that I tend to quote lots of "dead" people in my posts.. ask yourselves why)

The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are.
The ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and We begin to question - is this real, or is this just a ride?

And other people have remembered, and they come back to us. They say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride.'
And we...kill those people. Ha ha ha.
'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride.
SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and family. This just has to be real !!!

It's just a ride.
But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok.
But it doesn't matter because: it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want.
It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings, and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love.
The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourselves off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as ONE.
Here's what you can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride !
Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defense each year, and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded,

and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.

Every person's path in life is different and being herded down ONE PATH FOR ALL, is what causes the "Dis-Ease" in our scoieties.
Dis-ease at so many levels.

But dont worry people, we have Doctors, and Police and politicians and religion to guide us, they know how it all transpires, so put your life in their hands. Watch TV, read the newspapers, gossip about people, and go and send your children to kill the sand niggers who only want to kill you at the first opprtunity they get..
Do NOT think about the oil under their feet.. infact, do not think at all. We have special places and fete's awaitng those kind of people who want to challenge the One Path For All..

Evil and HELL do not exist, they never did. You create those places...in your mind..
Last edited by Bullet Magnet on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Babies are born with only 2 fears.

1 is the "fear" of Falling
2 is the "fear" of loud noises and that is it !

However, at the moment of birth, the Soul gets a big "fright". This is due to the fall in vibration that the soul is unacustom to, the transition from Light to Physical form.

ALL other fears are taught !!!. The first batch of "Fears" come from your parents, then thay take you away from your parents at the age of 4 or 5 and instill new fears into you, the same fears your parents were taught.

BUT, fear is an Illusion, these Illusions of fear we subscribe to can be overcome though.

LIFE is Subjective, it is ALL in the mind and it does NOT exist, fear is what causes us to mis create God's Perfect creations, that is you and I.
WE are perfect in every way, just as God is perfect, and that is because WE, are no lesser or no greater part of God, so how can we be any less perfect than God ?
We are God's walking on the face of this earth and we do not even know it. The System taught us otherwise, or should I say that we allowed the system to teach us otherwise.
Prejudice and separation, is how we do it. and FEAR is the control.

here is an example.
Gigarette smoking !

I do not have a belief system that allows me to believe that smoking will harm me in ANY way what so ever, so at the ripe old age of 51, having smoked since I was 17, when I was at Art College, I suffer no ill health.
I tell my wife this, as I can trust her, BUT she will say to me. "David, what if you do get cancer or lung dis-ease" ?
My reply is always the same.
"I do NOT believe that smoking will do me any harm what so ever" !
"But David you did not answer my question"
I say "Yes I did" ! "You will receive NO OTHER answer from me" !!!

That causes problems during discussions of this nature, and sometimes I get angry because people simple do not get it.
I am not angry because they do not "get it", I will not force my beleiefs on other people, but I will tell them about them.
I am angry that my belief system(s) are being challenged !

So, next time the TV tells us there is an epidemic, I can gurantee you I will not be a "victim" of this "epidemic" the TV is telling us all about.

However, if I want a few days off on the sick, then I will call in sick during an "epidemic". ( Why not ? I have had to fill the empty desks in the office and take on the burden of the other people's work who went off sick )
It's called "playing the game" :cool:

As the great Freddy Mercury said in his dying days..

You can be anything you want to be, just turn yourself into anything you think that you can ever be.
Be FREE with your TEMPO, surrender YOUR EGO, Be Free, !!! Be Free !!!

Life is just a game, stop taking it oh so seriously...

"But David, we have just seen a dying baby in South Africa" ?

"Did you" ? "What did YOU JUDGE from that encounter" ? "What makes YOU FEEL the way YOU FEEL about that" ? :cg

Remember what I said in my early days on this forum, in my Zeitgeist incarnation when I quoted the Late Bill Hicks..
(also notice that I tend to quote lots of "dead" people in my posts.. ask yourselves why)

The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are.
The ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and We begin to question - is this real, or is this just a ride?

And other people have remembered, and they come back to us. They say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride.'
And we...kill those people. Ha ha ha.
'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride.
SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and family. This just has to be real !!!

It's just a ride.
But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok.
But it doesn't matter because: it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want.
It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings, and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love.
The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourselves off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one.
Here's what you can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride.
Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defense each year, and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded,

and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.

Every person's path in life is different and being herded down ONE PATH FOR ALL, is what causes the "Dis-Ease" in our scoieties.
Dis-ease at so many levels.

But dont worry people, we have Doctors, and Police and politicians and religion to guide us, they know how it all transpires, so put your life in their hands. Watch TV, read the newspapers, gossip about people, and go and send your children to kill the sand niggers who only want to kill you at the first opprtunity they get..
Do NOT think about the oil under their feet.. infact, do not think at all. We have special places and fete's awaitng those kind of people who want to challenge the One Path For All..

Evil and HELL do not exist, they never did. You create those places...in your mind..
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Unlucky 13..

No !

13 = New Beginnings.

Jesus and his 12 deciples for example. Jesus could not have existed if the 12 deciples had not been put here first..
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

This is good, a quote from a song by the Great Jeff Lynn

You're sailing softly through the Sun, in a BROKEN Stoneage dawn, you fly, so high..
Strange Magic, oh what a JOY...

Life explaind in a sentence... :cool:

Another one.

"There's a building on a corner, in a city in a land on the place they call the Planet Earth.
My orders are to sit here and watch the world go by. on the Mission of the Sacred Heart..
Watching all the days go by, who are YOU and who am I".. ?

We are ALL the same, but we all resonate at different frequencies.. We need to find the frequencies that suit us best to determine our "Path".
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

I enjoyed that poem, thanks
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN