The fall of Atlanis.

Luxor is ancient Thebes and has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Dendara

Re: The fall of Atlanis.

Post by Dendara »

I love this thread.

Please remember that there are many lurkers (like me) who maybe do not not contribute much, but who avidly soak up all the differing opions on here.
When I visit Luxor I always carry with me some of the knowledge and insights I have gained on here.

Cheers L4U :wi A4, Bullet, Stan et al :up

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Thanks for the Information A-4 I'm with you on the Temple, I had a weird experience there, but I will not recite it here. The skeptics will tear me apart limb from limb.. :cg
Thanks for the encouragement guys, It will get a little weird, and I'm trying to stay on the path of possible human reason within the limits of our understanding, but it leads to a fantastic conclusion.. Not an easy one to grasp I will have to admit well in advance. .

This will be helpful much later on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_life
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Now we are at the stage where I believe that Atlantian people are on the shores of Egypt, probably near the Delta of the Nile.
and I am still inside a 13,000 year to 16,000 year "ago" timescale. A different Egypt than we know today, much more greener and more rainfall than today..

Fresh water is necessary for survival, and the Nile would have provided that, but they would also need rain water. it's much purer and safer to drink.
Food must have been in abundance down the Nile, (discounting the Fish and water creatures ) because civilisations need 3 things to build great structures that are not homes.

1/ Plenty of leisure time, and

2/ by default of having the leisure time, Not having to try too hard or travel too far to get food and water. maybe Egypt was in those
days something like the biblical "Garden of Eden" ? just like the pictograms we see of the kings and Pharoah's hunting.. Why not ?

3/ Intelligence and knowledge to build said structures.

Cultivation of the more favoured food stuff's comes later on of course, or "farming" as we now know it.

Now, it is more than possible that the Atlantians did indeed meet up with an indiginous people, possibly and quite probably, these indiginous people helped the Atlantians when they first set foot on the shores of Egypt, and then they co-exsited ?
The Atlantians I believe brought with them a form of technology and knowledge of the earth that was way beyond that of the indiginous people, so a mutually beneficial partnership arose.

Popular depictions show the Atlantians as being caucasian, white.. and Egypt back in the day was known as Kemet.
(KMT) meaning Black.
Does this naming convention of the land of Egypt mean that the Atlantians named the land---( not exactly politically correct here, but then we didnt have modern western politics back in those days, not just yet at least) --based on the peoples that they met with, the indiginous race ? not only that, but they have even attributed the name of Egypt to these people by dedicating the name to those indiginous people's skin colour. ? Kind of "say what you see" Truth is simple..

Over time, this new "civilisation", a mixture of a highly intelligent race and the indiginous people. (who although not highly intelligent have done very well so far, thank you very much).

IF the indiginous peoples met up with the Atlantian's, as I suspect, then it is possible that the indiginous people were in awe of what the Atlatians could do.
I think they could help solve problems like drought, introduce farming and sustainable long term settlements.
(on an Island, all be it a big island like Atlantis was, you would have to live this way, as the land mass is very limited, and your ability to live a nomadic type life like the peoples who live on a great continent like Africa would be almost impossible).

This is a massive change for these indiginous people, and even the concept of building a simple struture like a house would seem like an idea from another world.

I shall get back to this later on so you can digest the concept for a while, and we will move into the creation of religion..

We know the Atlantians had a religion, and it seems very odd to me that they should have done so, since religion is not really condusive with peace and intelligence.
The Osiris story comes from Atlantis, as does Osiris himself, and the story is well known, although we know it more as an Egyptian story, the Abydos triad and the various characters. Osiris, Isis, and Seth, that then leads to Horus.
The Osiris story I find fascinating, and I see this story being replayed in Armania several thousand years later, as an analogy...
Maybe I can argue later on, that the Osiris Story has been manipulated into a religion by what we now know as the Egyptians.
So, for argumants sake, we will call the inhabitants of this land from now on, the Egyptian's. A mix of 2 races of peoples, possible more than 2 race of peoples, but we will stick with these 2 for now and make the separtaions of the people when required as the story unfolds..
Shareen

Post by Shareen »

Keep it going Bullet Magnet...... no ripping you to shreds here...... loving it all, but I wish I had more time to add some stuff of my own
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

But, Bullet, you write about the Atlanteans, their religious beliefs etc, without giving us any evidence that could satisfy a single sceptic (like me). Makes me feel a little like Fox Mulder - "I want to believe" - but without evidence, I think the few lines from Plato have engendered quite a large industry of the imagination. As I've stated before, the origins of the Nile civilisation are quite well known, but you don't seem to have addressed that yet.

It does seem to me that the myth may have started after the Thera explosion, which destroyed the Minoan civilisation. Are there any references to Atlantis prior to this?
I might agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!
Stan
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Atlantis seems to be rooted in the core of Egypt and Sumaria Stan. We can even get to Greece from there as well.

The other night, one of my friends came around, and I started telling him of this topic.

"I have no idea where this **** is coming form I said, certain books have pointed me in this direction, and I have always failed to grasp Egyptology as a science, it seems to me they just make it up as they go along as discoveries are made.."..
"They fail to mention the water pumps in the temples, and the Pyramid water pumps on the West bank ? why" ?

"We shoudl have sent engineers to Egypt, not Archeologists, or at least let the Archeologists juts do the digging and not the thinking"..

"A fantastic Civilisation that got even more Fantastic during the brief reign of Akhenaton, who was no doubt NOT a regular Human in both appearance and consciousness, but did I am convinced, co-rule with Amenhotep III.. Why did his truth fail ? how can humans be so stupid or so easily led" !!!

Then the penny slowly dropped, something I had considered before....

"The Scribes became the priests" !!! of that I am certain"...
"******* Priests" !!! "They corrupted the knowledge they were entrusted to record as they played it back to the Atlantians and took control".

That made sense to me then, hence the need for Akhenaton..

Anyhow, my mate told me of a video to watch on Youtube, he said "it goes along with much of what you are saying" he said to me..

Today I watched the Video.. You need to watch it full screen, and watch out for the little flashes of Information that pop up from time to time. ( they are very important ) Its about an hour long..

Watch this, DO NOT accept it as truth, ( especially when you see davidicke.com ) But see what you make of it, then we can pick it up from there..

In parts of the film, we have to move into the minds of those who are "spiritual"..
Maybe this can help those who do not understand "Spirituality", see it for what it is..

There are FACTS for those less spiritually inclined, so both audiences should be able to appreciate this..
it's not EXCATLY what I have in mind, but it's good, very good..

From about 34 minutes, most of the rest of the film is about Ancient Egypt and it religions etc..and the Christ consciousness I mentioned.. The grid..

[youtube][/youtube]
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

I genuinely am trying to keep an open mind BUT the first 25 minutes or so are frankly ridiculous! Taking as fact that Lemuria and Atlantis existed, strange races such as Nadqals, the Martians leaving their planet and coming to Earth, the Hebrews being an extra-terrestrial race and so on and so on. Yes, Polar shift is the only thing I've seen so far that orthodox science agrees with - been known for quite a while. Even the Bermuda triangle gets a mention in this strange story, despite the fact that the vast majority of ships sinking there is purely due to natural causes.

Now I'm into the Egyptian part. Again we are in the realm of fantasy - where are these Emerald tablets? If they were translated, they must exist, or are they similar to the golden tablets that the Angel Moroni gave to Joseph Smith to translate, that mysteriously disappeared afte he had 'translated' them?

I am now at Abu Simbel, but how can a huge statue describe a man in another dimension or chromosome count? It was designed as a symbol of Pharaonic power. If a human did attain the height of 55-60 feet gravity would affect his body mass, and he/she could not exist.

Let's skip over the underground city, the strange story of a 15ft Akhenaten, and the creation of the Essenes. It's an interesting take on the history of the time, but it doesn't really do it for me. He didn't 'suddenly appear from nowhere', but his revolution was possibly more political than spiritual, as the priests of Amun were far too powerful and were a threat to the Pharaoh - his father realised that, and started to distance himself from them, moving his palaces from Thebes, to Malqata, on the other side of the river and a good distance away from the temples of

There are many other points to dispute - the 13 families controlling the world, the illuminati etc, but I just have to wonder how and why some people tend to believe such things. As he states at the end "After all, this is just a theory" - possibly the only thing I agree with him on!
Stan
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

very true Stan,

I do not think anything can be proved at all, as I stated, I cant prove a thing.
That film is not correct, but the synopsis is very similar to how I see the Atlantis Story. That is why I posted it.

The knowledge possesed regarding the stars, the capabilities to build temples that would last thousands of years came from somewhere, water pumps, so ingenious for an ancient civilisation. Many other civilisations sharing the same knowledge on different continents.
Something was going on back then, and as we can now decypher the "religion" to reveal knowledge of DNA and Chromosones away back then ? how did they know ?..
or to put it another way, why have we forgotton all of this, only to have to rediscover it thousands of years later.

Personally, I think that Giants did roam the face of this earth at some point, skeletons have been found.
Could these have been the Annunaki who revolted and settled on earth. ? and then took on the humans in the Garden of Eden, rather than have them wiped out, as was the original intent..
The Bible mentions them, I think they existed in ancient Egypt and they had a hand in building ancient Egypt.
The bible even mentions David and Goliath, was this story about the Hebrews wiping out the actual Giants, or wiping out the story of their existence ?

I honestly believe that the Ancient Egyptians were at some point exposed to other life forms, probably human like and of various sizes.
over the years ( and again as stated by the bible ) there is breeding between the species.
This also happened in the Tower of babel, ( after the flood) so it is not just one instance of "heavenly" bodies mating with humans.
WHY is the old testament even mentioning this ? the one God who makes heaven and earth, forgets about the dinosaurs ( because they didn't know about them yet) but mentions beings that quite clearly are almost a match for the god who created this world and only put animals and 2 humans down on earth..and these beings are mating with humans...
Quite clearly, the LORD God had NOTHING to do with the creation of this earth..

Aliens mating with humans is a common belief amongs many civilisations throughout the world, Noth America, South America, India, South Africa...These civilisations are supposed to have evolved independently, so, if they did and the story matches then there must be an element of truth in this matter..

Like I said, I truly beleive Mankind is about 3000 years behind where we should be technologically speaking, and I beleive that this is because since the dawn of religion, we have been in a perpetual state of war, which brings down the human existence on this planet and we fail to work together as a result of separation. War does that, it separates people, just as religion does, just as prejudice does..
I have no doubt about higher intelligence visiting this planet, they still do, and I have seen 2 Alien craft in my time, both very up close.
beings that can travel through space and probably time, must have got past the stage of violence and LIES as well as the things that are bad in human existence and worked together in peace to get to that stage.

One of the Craft I saw just materialised into view, it's form was light at first, then it became more like water, gradually taking a more physical form. Quite clearly, we are dealing with something "interdimensional", just like a ghost or a spirit..

Moses went out of Egypt with his people, he wrote a religion called the Old testament, which is really just the Sumarian story and pieces of the Armania religion..
He goes off up a amontian to receive the 10 commandmants which is actually a reworked passage from the Book of the dead.
when he returns with these new laws, the people are worshipping a Golden Calf and he gets angry,
the "Golden" "Calf" is relevant to Egypt...
He keeps his people wandering about for 40 years, thus instilling his religion into them and making them forget about Egypt and it's ways.
He has taken the knowledge out of Egypt, probably all the information the scribes wrote down.

Here's what I think has happened in the last 2000 years.
The Romans go to Egypt, get smart, team up with the Greeks, create the Bible through the concil of Nicea.
They go back to north Africa and wipe out anything that could contradict the Bible and instill a new religion into North Africa.
they then realise that places in Europe also hold this knowledge, so they then work their way through europe as the "Holy Roman" empire, and wipe out this knowledge bit by bit. they replace this knowledge with Christianity. Voila ! Job done.
Catholosism continues where the Holy Roman empire left off (it's the same organisation in reality).
We also have a period in history called the Dark Ages, no one really knew what the common man was up to in thoses times, but when we come out of the Dark Ages, all we have is a list of "Who owns this and who owns that" Wealthy people have taken everything worth having and the Church has all the old sacred sites by the end of the 15th century.
in more recent times, the Army and RAF have the others, especially here in Wales where wealthy landowners, the church and Military have these MAJOR ancient sacred sites.. WHY ?
The Pyramid pumps exist in Egypt, and the Army has those on its bases too ! It's the same everywhere in Europe too.

Questions need to be asked....
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

As luck would have it, I stumbled upon this website, that contains some of the material I have referenced in other places.

I was not aware of this though, right at the end of the main page..

Let's look at a possible etymological origin of the word "Atlantis". Egyptian, in its early stages, had no letter L. So originally the word "ATR" (or "ATL" as it later became), had several meanings in relation to water: "ATRU" is the water, the flood water, the water boundary, a limit, measure, or water embankment. But once R became L, "ATR" would change to "ATL". (Ward, 1960)

Add this to the root word ANTU or ANTI, which equals "a division of land". Thus, Atlantis is a compound of ATL and ANTI, or ATLANTI (with a Greek S ending added), meaning "a division of land bounded by water". We know that Plato described Atlantis in his Timaeus as a land in the midst of the ocean. So, the word Atl-anti(s) may have an Egyptian connection after all.

http://www.atlantisquest.com/Hiero.html

Incredible to imagine that the fate of the world lay ( and still does lie ) in the hands of a 13 year old girl, all be it, that the events on Atlantis had been predicted by the "Gods" and a safety net had been put in place..

Why though, is human survival necessary in the bigger picture of things, why is it so important that "we" make it as a species..
Why not simply put everything back to how it was and give this planet back to the cetaceans ?
Weird.. :cg
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Now for the flower of Life..

I had much to write on this, but creating the written explanation was always going to be though.
Luckily, Youtube is on my side again, and this 11 minute video is well worth watching.

[youtube][/youtube]

After my Holiday, I will bring a lot more to this topic, and Why the Ancient Greeks SHOULD have known about Atlantis, and the Santorini and the Acropolis connection. It seems more than possible that the Great flood was responsible for wiping out peoples knowledge.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

[youtube][/youtube]

Sorry about the OTT Music.. :cg

Greek meaning of the word "MYTH" = Convey information Mouth to Mouth.
Not as we are lead to believe that Myth is a story from the imagination.
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

Well things have been moving along here. I am of a different opinion about what existed and what didn't. If you look at the concept of the bicameral mind, the idea that ancient minds and some that exist today accessed other realities and forms of consciousness not present in the third dimension.
When one sees a giant in a metaphysical sense, such as in a meditation or a journey, wit can denote someone of great spiritual power. Obviously their form in the spiritual dimensions is portrayed as such. The use of blue lotus would have facilitated the access of the Egyptian kings into these type of experiences. Just as. The Amazonian use of ayahuasca can facilitate their shamans to see many amazing dimensions and discover many important revelations in regards to health and the wisdom of the stars and the planets. Many say tht we as a race have degenerated as we now rely on scientists to tell us things that we would have been able to know ourselves thru meditation or the use of the spiritual senses.

I am mor of the opinion that there were very advanced people on earth, and much of the knowledge was lost. Why? Maybe there was a great flood. If you experience shamanic worlds you begin to see the metaphorical nature of consciousness and the world. The patterns we create with our thought and emotions and our stories or myths that create our reality around us.

If a large group of people has a set belief than it has a more powerful effect on us all as a whole. It is how our tribe sees the world. Many ancient stories were written in metaphor, as it is metaphor that our consciousness relates to. Pictures have a more profound effect on consciousness than words. Hieroglyphics portray this. Is the fall of atlantis the story of how we as the human race fell from a higher state of consciousness? Probably at the time of a great flood. Forgetting all the knowledge we once knew?
Why would it have to be people from another planet?
The dark ages, when people who had visions and accessed other realities were culled from the population, so people no longer got the knowledge from their selves but from the priests obviously stalled us all even further. The stories written about witches etc and demons serve as a way to keep people even further away from such subjects.
As to extra terrestrials? There are so many galaxies, and so many stars that are suns in the great universe, to think we are th only life forms is arrogant.
Don't tell me that we have paid billions to place a rover on mars just for the fun of it...
Okay. That's my rave. Funnily enough I had just watched that vid on Thoth and the Atlantans etc the othr day. But think it is describing metaphysical experiences as physical ones.
Although they intertwine, in explanations, as with ancient prophets they need to be interpreted. Such as with native American prophecies. Particular experiences on the metaphysical plane usually denote a type of experience on the physical plane. It is like the back of a computer, it is a completely different language that sometimes need to be understood and combined correctly to show the images in reality.
Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. ROY M GOODMAN
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

Please excuse typos above as am on iPad.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

The Aborigines in Australia, who still have the collective mind are proof that the Ancients had this knowledge Aromagician.

I have been looking at the Shamen way of life and their rituals for about a year now and made several comparisons.

This is something I want to go into on your ressurection and ascension topic. It does seem that the religion of Ancient Egypt started off quite well, as it had already been established in Atlantis, BUT it seems to have split off into two, then when the unification of Egypt came about, it got worse and worse, with Gods, gods and neters changing roles.. NO DOUBT, due to the priests manipulating the religion for their own purposes.

I have almost finished reading a book called "the Ancient Secret of the flower of life" by Drunvalo Melchizedek.. Fascinating read, and goes along with much of what I have been saying.
This man allegedly had information directly from Thoth until Thoth left this world in 1991. Much of what Drunvalo Melchizedek wrote about has not happened, and he missed the mark on many things, but that may have been relevant when the book was written, but it is still worth a read. The future is indeed a moving target, but some things are hard coded inot this world and will always come to pass regardless.

What I have come to realise through that book, is that when the Atlantians left the island, they didn't just go to Egypt, ( the Special branch went there, not ALL of the islanders. )
I think it is possible that as Darkstar said early on in this topic, they could have been in Santorini ! As well as Tibet and many places in South and North America.

I need to check up on some of the "facts" in that book, but it seems that in 1911 - 1912 Atlantis did come to the surface and it was all going to be investigated, but WW1 broke out and things were never the same after that. The Greeks also had trouble navigating the Atlantic and would often run aground in the middle of the ocean.. They must have known back then.
The greeks would have made the Atalntis connection from the Sumarian records, as it seems the 2 civilisations almost grew up in the same time frame..

The Island or lands known as Lemura seems to have thrown me a bit, as I thought this was just part of Atlantis, and maybe now I think this is the "Zimbabwe" connection that A-Four mentioned.
Hence the tribes in South Africa, the Ancient Egyptians, the Hoopi Indians, the Ancient Sumarians, the Mayans etc ALL know or knew more than NASA does about space.

We really have been well and truly dumbed down in the West, but money, false religions, shiny things and bullets cannot hide the truth forever..
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

As to the extra terrestrial theory. Once again is this a physical interpretation of a metaphysical or other reality?
Such as the Sahu- the star body
http://www.imprint.co.uk/pdf/afterlife.pdf
"For the Old Kingdom Egyptians
during the period of the construction of the Great Pyramids, a god or a
god-like Pharoah might think of transcending the world of the physical body and
its associated subtle body of life-energy, the ka, to return in his star body, or Sahu,
to his native star in the belt of Orion.

The picture in the video of a ship settling on top of the pyramid surely is very similar story of the Pharoah using his sahu body to return to the stars?

This article says
but according
to the mysteries, our human star nature has been mixed with the ashes of the
Titans at our emergence on Earth, and so humanity is a dyadic and contradictory
creature. Our spirit is split between body and soul, between Orpheus and
Euridyce. Because our star spirit has been captured in the vestiges of the elemental
spirits of earth and matter, we must rescue it by shifting consciousness away
from the concrete density of visual imagery to the higher realm of imageless
music.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

The E.T theory is just that, it cannot be proved, even to me..
Yes I have witnessed what I would call UFO's, and I have come to the conclusion that maybe this was not little grey or green men piloting these craft..
BUT, the craft had to have come from somewhere, maybe there were ET'S on earth millions of years ago, or maybe in the future,., One thing I have learned but cannot prove, is that Time is NOT linear like we think it is..

I think the Khundalini experience for the initiates in Ancient Egypt started at Abu Simbel and completed at the GP, or on the site of the GP..

I still have a way to go on this topic, and regarding the Great Pyramid, it is my belief that it did NOT serve one purpose, it served many different purposes. Humans only create things for a single purpose.. Also I do not believe that the GP was build in our 3D world... that discussion will come later on..

FACT: we are not as clever as we like to think we are.
PROOF: No one can tell me how and why the Pyramids were built, nor can we achieve this marvellous fete today, not for all the money in the world, so that proves just how dumb we really are.. This PROVES my devolution theory about the Ancient Egyptians, and us today..
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Instead of looking back at the broken ancient past, let's look at the more recent History of Atlantis.

in 1911, part of Atlantis rose to the surface and there was quite a bit of excitement about this. Exploration of the site would have been a massive undertaking.

Now, had the Archaelogists and various interested parties have been given the chance to explore this wonder, then this would have created massive problems for Authority.

In the past, when these kind of discoveries had been made, Authority simply sends in the Archeaologists that THEY had trained to think inside the box, so come up with incredulous stories that fit with the system and belief's that they created, and given the lack of mobility for the general populus of the world, no one would ever know any different than what they were told and read in the books.

Clearly in Egypt, back in the 1800's as the Hooray Henrie's started to explore the area, being well educated, they could see a different story that the one that was presented in the books they read.

What happened during this time that the Hooray's were in Egypt ?
What happened after 1911 ?

WAR !!!

If you think you were born in a country, especially a free country, then think again. YOU were born in the maternity ward inside the corporation.
What's in a name ? United Kingdom a country or corporation...

Now the "Game" of life gets interesting... right ?? :cg

More to come...
LivinginLuxor
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Post by LivinginLuxor »

Give us a reference to the 1911 event!!!!
Stan
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Funny how the skeptics always require proof.
Despite the fact that The Egyptologists and engineers have failed to give a satisfactory explanation as to how the Egyptians Quarried the rocks, cut them so acurately and transported them.

NOT A SHRED OF PROOF, yet because "they" say that is how it happened, you all believe it.

Should I just stop now then Stan, and you can all jump back in you box ?

Just because someone calls a temple a temple, you assume it was a temple.
A tomb a tomb, a pyramid a tomb..
WHERE is the machinery, ? where are the plans, ? why have we not had HARD PROOF that this is the way it all transpired ?

QUOTE: Zahi Hawass.

"We now know everything about the Giza plateau, there is nothing new to discover there"...

We have all been sold well and truly down the river, this has gone on for 5000 years. It got worse after the Romans got involved.

The Romans have been attributed to things they could not possibly have built.

Anyhow, I will try to find the articles I read, it may take some time, but the main thing I am trying to do is see if it is possible that there is another explanation..

Most people only see what they have been told they are seeing, and at best, see only what they want to see..
Aromagician
New Zealand

Post by Aromagician »

You are back again? I thought you had left the topic. I was waiting to see what little gems you may have to share.
Collective consciousness of course is nothing new, reference to the Aboriginals, but also Carl Jungs research and many other cultures, why do they refer to it as the web of life? as all our threads are interconnected, pull on one and it effects the other. So many ancient Egyptian Goddesses ( and other cultures) were weavers, or had the spider or a spindle as one of their attributes. Weaving the strands of the worlds and the separate parts together.

Where Atlantis comes into the collective consciousness concept I have no idea.