The Twilight Series

The Literary Corner is a place to discuss your favourite books and authors and to add your own poems and stories.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

New Gal

Post by New Gal »

P.P.S Yeah lets start a Harry Potter thread!

:D

Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
WelshStudent
United Kingdom

Post by WelshStudent »

Duly started - you, me dearie, can be the first to contribute. :lol:

Anyway - I have an unhealthy amount of Twilight associated music on my ipod....actually I have a ridiculous amount of music on my ipod full stop. :? :lol: If you've not heard it I highly recommend 'Need' by Hana Pestle as an awesome New Moon song. :)
Phantom
United Kingdom

Post by Phantom »

Sorry I've not been around here much guys, but you did all the work for me, as I'm no expert cos I've only read them twice :oops:

Alice is probably my favourite, although I love Ems teasing - didn't like them in the films though. I though that Bella was the only one that really fitted my imagination.

It must be my age, but her father seemed much younger than I'd imagined him :roll:
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave ............

New Gal

Post by New Gal »

We've missed you Phantom!

I like Bella in the films too but my brothers and sisters disagree, my sister constantly says "shes just not pretty enough". I disagree, think she plays Bella really well.

Oh I like Charlie in the films!! He is one of the few that have been cast well..the Cullens??? Lets not go there :x :x :x
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
WelshStudent
United Kingdom

Post by WelshStudent »

Hey Phantom! We missed you! :D

I like Bella in the films too - I think she does a great job with the character. :)

I watched the film this afternoon - I LOVE Charlie in the films. He is just fab! :lol: and I really liked Billy as well - I enjoyed the way the portrayed his relationship with Charlie.

Phantoms turn to pose a question/discussion topic I think?
frances
United Kingdom

Post by frances »

i have just finished and have started breaking dawn!Now i am annoyed with Bella lol she shouldnt have lead jacob on!!
WelshStudent
United Kingdom

Post by WelshStudent »

Lol - I felt a bit like that after Eclipse. Enjoy BD! :) Don't rush it - you'll regret it if you do because once you've finished you'll be all bereft! :lol:
Phantom
United Kingdom

Post by Phantom »

I didn't mean that I didn't like Charlie in the film - I did, and when I read the books the next time, it was the film version of him that I saw in my mind and he totally fitted.

Talking of the Cullens - not much was ever written about Esme Cullen, but how could anybody as young looking as her (in the film) ever be considered as an adoptive mother to any of the others - she looked younger than them :roll:
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave ............

frances
United Kingdom

Post by frances »

I have now finished all the books and loved them all but there should be one more to see how things end up between jacob and nessie
WelshStudent
United Kingdom

Post by WelshStudent »

Ah, but Frances, that is what fanfiction is for!!! :lol: :) ;)
frances
United Kingdom

Post by frances »

lol where can i find it :D