Past life regression

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

JOJO
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Palestine

Past life regression

Post by JOJO »

In the next few weeks a regressionist is starting up above the salon at work.
I am terribly sceptical about regression and not convinced of an afterlife,so should i go along and give it a go-to see what the crack is?,to report back of cause :)

crazycat
United Kingdom

Post by crazycat »

yes why not give it a try perhaps you were an Egyptian Goddess or such like, or a mass murderer, oh sorry you do that to songs now :P :snig:

I've always wondered what it would be like, go for it you've nothing to lose except your marbles and think what you may find out.
when she was good she was very very good but when she was bad she was better :snig:
Miriamkhalifa
Norway

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

Why not, I have done it, and I promise you it is not scary...! Can I come and see you and have a go as well?
"One band, two oil barrels, three chords, four dreams, five lies, six ties, seven deadly sins and eight ways to stay alive. They know who you are, they know where you live, they're the Kaizers Orchestra~"
Mimimay
United Kingdom

Post by Mimimay »

Oooh yes JOJO have a go :) I would'nt mind a go.
Different eyes see different things......different hearts beat different strings Image
denisegr
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by denisegr »

I would love to try that but dont think anyone could hypnotise me.
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles,
but it does ruin today's happiness.
-anonymous
BBLUX
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Location: Winter in West Bank, Luxor and La Vienne, France in Summer
France

Post by BBLUX »

Jojo, just be careful you don't get regressed too far....you might have been an amoeba :lol:

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
thomoll

Post by thomoll »

I'm sure we had a thread on this a while back. I'm off to try & find it.
thomoll

Post by thomoll »

Here it is, quite a lot of it, too:

viewtopic.php?t=7457
Trixx

Post by Trixx »

I have enough problems with this life without learning about another :lol::lol::lol:

Go for it jojo ,you might be surprised :):):)
Trixxy
thomoll

Post by thomoll »

It will be fun hearing about it after, too! ;) :lol:
Goddess
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egypt

Post by Goddess »

Worth it just for the experience if nothing else! You never know unless you try! Go for it!
Mimimay
United Kingdom

Post by Mimimay »

Trixx wrote:I have enough problems with this life without learning about another :lol::lol::lol::):):)
:))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))
Different eyes see different things......different hearts beat different strings Image
Lisak
Palestine

Post by Lisak »

I was regressed a few years back, convinced I'd been something connected to Egypt in a previous life because of my obsession with the country. As I lay and the therapist regressed me, I lay there and thought 'this hasn't worked'. I had to go on my cloud and it would take me somewhere. It went to the Pyramids. I thought that it was me that sent it there, so I sent it somewhere else. It landed at Machu Piccu. I was a shepherd who live high in the Andes. Every question she asked me, I knew the answer to. It was bizarre. Last year I had the opportunity to do the Inca Trail, ending up at Maccu Piccu. I knew it! The minute I arrived at this magical place, I knew where I had to go. I sobbed from the minute I entered there, until the minute I left three hours later. I found the little cave my sheep had hidden in my regression.
I would thoroughly recommend having it done. It wasn't what I expected, I thought i'd be completely out of it, but I wasn't.
Have it done, and let us know who you were in a previous life. (I was also a massai warrior and a man who bought the women for the hareem in Constantinople.) Will be intersting when I do Kilimanjaro next year, to see what feelings this brings up, being so near to the Massai area.!
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Mimimay
United Kingdom

Post by Mimimay »

Wow that's really interesting Lisa. I'd love a go at that :) Hope JOJO does it soon.
JOJO
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Palestine

Post by JOJO »

I am going to wait for her to settle down first-to get her mystic powers flowing!
Mind you in all honesty i don't know how she is going to get on?The couple of times i've collared her she seems very shy and timid and you have to force a converstion.She doesn't seem able to give you eye contact and i thought to myself you need to come out of your shell a bit if you are going to start running your own buisness,especially a one to one with people :?
Perhaps it's me?- perhaps i scared her :lol: Perhaps it was my opening line "i see dead people" that did it :lol:
jewel
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by jewel »

I sometimes do a similar thing to this but use the spinal reflexes on the feet - you work down the spine very very slowly - takes a half to one hour to complete, but is very effective - it can bring up all kinds of memories from the past as well as (sometimes) past lives
It is suitable for some people but not all.
It is a truism that business acumen is not always compatible eith spirituality and holistic therapies but I believe if someone is a genuine practitioner they will attract the business to them naturally? :D
Do try JoJo and let us know how you get on :)
I don't have a plan......so nothing can go wrong!

Mimimay
United Kingdom

Post by Mimimay »

JOJO wrote:I am going to wait for her to settle down first-to get her mystic powers flowing!
Mind you in all honesty i don't know how she is going to get on?The couple of times i've collared her she seems very shy and timid and you have to force a converstion.She doesn't seem able to give you eye contact and i thought to myself you need to come out of your shell a bit if you are going to start running your own buisness,especially a one to one with people :?
Perhaps it's me?- perhaps i scared her :lol: Perhaps it was my opening line "i see dead people" that did it :lol:
:))) Don't scare her off before she starts JOJO :lol: :lol:
Lisak
Palestine

Post by Lisak »

Try it Jojo. When I met the woman who was 'doing' me, I didn't like her. She'd been recommended by a friend who'd been to her for another therapy. I have to admit when I met her, she got my back up a bit, and I thought that it wasn't going to work, as I wouldn't be relaxed. But it did, and she was good. Perhaps the reason why she chose to do hypnotherapy was because she didn't need to look anyone in the eyes.
Not like on Little Britain..."Look into my eyes, not around the eyes but into the eyes".
I'm in suspense to see who and what you were!8)
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
sue
United Kingdom

Post by sue »

Just a thought here but what if you are what is known as a new or young soul would you have a past life to regress to. I do think there is something in this regression stuff, often you can meet someone or see a young child who has a certain look in their eyes which suggests an old soul, or do you all think I am meandering and talking twaddle.
JOJO
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Palestine

Post by JOJO »

I know what you mean Sue,sometimes you can look at young children and think to yourself 'they've been here before'!