My mate 'big-nose the Rock Star...

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

My mate 'big-nose the Rock Star...

Post by Who2 »

Sim my b*st*rd daughter who is 'largeing it in Cuba, finally got one of her ex's, my mate Nick, (B-Nose, rock star & sculptor ) to look after Blutus [sic] the Cat.
My nutter!

He (rock star) fell down the escalator at The Angel and did his ankle in, plus he (the rock star) already has a broken elbow.
Whilst on his his way to feed the cat Blutus locked into a 5th floor flat.......'57 stairs!
So he's now locked into my 5 th floor (no lift) highly trendy EC1 loft! looking after the 'lunatics' cat.
He's found Bruce's walking stick and has made it to The Old China Hand pub, only 2 minutes normal walking.
A couple of tourists'

He's found the 1st Aid kit and frozen peas, I said "use a pair of her old tights.
He's a bit of a 'whimp when it comes to 'self-harm....So life rolls on, plus he has a gig somewhere this coming Thursday "in shaala!.... 8)

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: My mate 'big-nose the Rock Star...

Post by Who2 »

As my mate Mo is madly in-lurve with Sim, I asked her to send a photo, just to wind him up!.....8)
Ps: On closer inspection. That 1st photo is interesting,
Sim Nick's ex, Lilly Nick's ex, Ziggy Nick's son, Old Bennie the Dip, The bloke with his back is
Nick Moran opposite is pinstriped-up wanna be 'gansta Dave Courtney...
Reason why I'm playing in here I have the guys fixing my compressor to the roof
with three outlets round the house, there all having lunch now...It's far more diverse than their old lunches,
this lot came from Breem's place in Gezera..... 8)
Ps: I happen to mention to the ex's, that there were 6 ex's at Bruce's funeral, 'it's the devil in me...
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: My mate 'big-nose the Rock Star...

Post by Who2 »

Big-Nose (rock star) raspberry ripple (cripple) has managed to 'hobble up Amwell St to another old favorite.
Filthy McNasty's, used to be a great boozer & literary venue, part owned by Shane MacGowan.
Closed for years now reopened with a great name George & Monkey, which I just Googled interesting & curious.
I once met Ken Babbs and Ken Kesey outside there on a sunny afternoon... 8)
Sophocles.