It's a dog's life

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

It's a dog's life

Post by newcastle »

So I'm at Pets at Home buying a bag of dog food for my dogs. While in the check-out line, a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

Why else would I be buying dog food, RIGHT???

So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Dog Food Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with handfuls of dry food and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.
Spoiler
I told her no,"I stepped off a curb to sniff a spaniel's backside and a lorry hit me" :lol:

Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Re: It's a dog's life

Post by Horus »

:lol: :lol: Either that or he fell off the sofa while trying to lick his nuts :D
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: It's a dog's life

Post by Dusak »

:tk now that maneuver conjures up a unique and interesting image to the minds eye. :lol:
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.