New Car

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

New Car

Post by newcastle »

Renault and Ford have joined forces to create the perfect small car for women.

Mixing the Renault 'Clio' and the Ford 'Taurus' they have designed the 'Clitaurus'.

It comes in pink, and the average male car thief won't be able to find it - let alone turn it on - even if someone tells him where it is and how to do it.

Rumour has it though, it can be a real bitch to start in the morning! Some have reported that on cold winter mornings, when you really need it, you can't get it to turn over.

New models are initially fun to own, but very costly to maintain, and horribly expensive to get rid of.

Used models may initially appear to have kerb appeal and a low price, but eventually have an increased appetite for fuel, and the kerb weight typically increases with age.

Manufacturers are baffled as to how the size of the boot increases, but say that the paint may just make it LOOK bigger.

This model is not expected to reach collector status. Most owners find it is best to lease one, and replace when it becomes troublesome.

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Re: New Car

Post by carrie »

Your at it again naughty boy :lol:
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

carrie wrote:Your at it again naughty boy :lol:
Must be that time of the month ;)
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

Male menopause :urm:
Smile! It confuses people
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Mad Dilys wrote:Male menopause :urm:
I'd always put my hot flushes down to the Egyptian sun...but you could be right :tk
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

To me it would be pointless lashing out for a new car such as this one, having to walk to work three days every month. :D Better to keep the old banger, just needs a kick start every so often, keep an eye on the grease nipples and do not over clutch. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.