Scaremongering?

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Re: Scaremongering?

Post by Major Thom »

Interesting, plugged the TV in at the villa, the electric was so poor it would not turn on, none of the AC units would start, and a 100w lamp looked like it was giving out the same amount of light has a candle. But a new Capital, and a bridge over the Red Sea should cure that in years to come. It is my daughters birthday today and we were talking via Skype, they have 4 AC units going keeping them cool their temps today is 28c. No problems, cannot wait, shopping in the Malls, purchasing quality food, no more buying eggs in large trays to find that half were rotten when we got home, fishing in clean creeks with no rubbish to foul your lines, manicured gardens, buildings that are completed, the people have made sure they have had the money to complete before starting building. Shopping in shops where the goods are properly priced, and eating in establishments that are regularly inspected for cleanliness of both premises and staff. No more suspecting you are getting ripped off by everyone you want to do something for you, it make you paranoid in the end. Proper medical services, I don't even think there is a CT Scanner in Luxor, and if there is there is no one who can read it. I could go on, but I really do not want to offend you Luxor lovers scrabbling from one year to another for a visa, including those of you who have purchased your property.