Aussie Joke of the Year

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Aussie Joke of the Year

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Sheila, an Aussie housewife, got out of the shower and slipped on the bathroom floor. Instead of slipping over forwards or backwards, she slipped doing the splits and suctioned herself to the floor.

She yelled out for her husband Bruce. 'Bruce, Bruce' she yelled. Bruce came running in. 'Bruce, I've bloody suctioned myself to the floor' she said.

‘Crikey!’ Bruce said as he tried to pull her up. 'You're stuck fast girl. I'll go across the road and get Frank.’

They came back and they both tried to pull her up. 'No way. We can't do it, let's try Plan B' Frank said.

'Plan B?' exclaimed Bruce. 'What's that'?

'I'll go home and get my hammer and chisel and we can break the tiles under her and release the vacuum.' replied Frank.

'Spot on' Bruce said. 'While you're doing that, I'll stay here and play with her tits.'

'Play with her tits'? Frank said, 'Not exactly a good time for that, mate!'

'No' Bruce replied, 'but I reckon if I can get her wet enough, we can slide her into the kitchen where the tiles aren't so expensive'.