Pro Shop

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Pro Shop

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

A woman goes into the Bass Pro Shop to buy a rod and reel for her son's birthday.

She doesn't know which one to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter.

Standing behind the counter is a sales clerk who is wearing dark glasses.

The woman says, "Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me about this rod and reel?"

He says, "Ma'am, I'm blind. If you drop it on the counter, I can tell you everything from the sound it makes."

She doesn't believe him, but drops it on the counter anyway.

He says, "That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 reel and 10-LB. test line."

After pausing he continues, "It's a good all around combination and it's on sale this week for only $35.00."

She says, "I'm amazed you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!"

She opens her purse, takes out a credit card, and accidently drops it on the floor.

"Oh, that sounds like a Master Card," he says.

As the woman bends down to pick up the card, she farts.

She feels embarrassed, and then realizes the blind clerk is unable to see who tooted.

The man rings up the sale and says, "That'll be $53.50 please."

Surprised, the woman asks, "Didn't you tell me the rod and reel were on sale for $35.00? How did you get $53.50?"

He replies, "Ma'am, the rod and reel costs $35.00, the Duck Call is $8.00 and the Bear Repellent is $10.50."