Unlikely Couples

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Unlikely Couples

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I was thinking, ( usually a dangerous endeavour for me,)
I like to watch the banter unfold on this forum, and if I pair off that pasttime with a thought I had recently regarding some strange couples I have met and seen in my time. . . :tk

How about pairing off some people on this Forum and place them in some form of imaginary situation.. ? (Not for real, God forbid !!!) :cool:

Now dont take offence, :stp this is only for fun and I hope it stays that way.. :cg:

First off, Who2 and Scottish Tourist.

I would give good money to see those two in a domestic situation. Fly on the Wall TV Show for example..
Both intelligent and equally capable of standing their ground. Should be good for a few laughs with their conflicting views... :cg:

Any more idea's ? Before I throw in a few more... ;)

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Unlikely Couples

Post by Scottishtourist »

Awwwhhh..cheers for that BM!
Nice to see that there's someone on here can recognise some spirit,humour and (dare I say it...character!)
Me and Who2?
I'd pay money to see that as well...just know that he'll be a sweetheart in real life!
No offence taken in the slightest!
Give us some more observations and throw in a few more,lol!!!
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Re: Unlikely Couples

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I would like to pair Stan off with A-Four... On A road trip around the ancient Sites. West bank... 3 years ago...

They meet up at the ferry, and plan to wander out into the desert.
Stan, camera in hand, complete with Uber Lens, and A-Four with a Bottle or two of the Harveys Bristol Cream (Special Reserve )
tucked away in his beige cotton combat trousers.

No Doubt, Stan would be Photographing the paint off the walls, while A-four would be fratenising with the local's,
(under the shade of a palm tree )sharing his Bristol Cream with them while discussing in perfect Arabic the history of the place and general everyday topics, and putting the world to rights.

This would bore Stan each time he did a Sorte past the palm tree, to see if there was any chance of A-Four joining him, or give him a quick pointer to something interesting.
So he would light up a ciggy and leave them chatting and find something else to Photograph.

Several hundred ciggies later, (L&M RED's, to be speific) :cg
A-Four would say his Marsalama's while leaving the last swig of Bristol Cream in the bottle with his new found friends.
he would find Stan and rescue him from an overenthusiastic local who is testing Stan's patience to the limits. :xx

He suggests they find a place to get a few Stella's. :br

A short walk, and as Pure Luck would have it, a licenced premises comes into view quite quickly through the heat and hazy afternoon desert sun..

Once Settled in, and the empties occupying most of the table. Stan still musing his new collection of pictures on his camera, and A-four is now pretty well plastered, they order food and down another table full of Stella's. :br :br :br

Stan says, "Are you ready for the long journey home, before it gets dark ?"

Says A-Four to Stan.. "Yeah, I need to get some decent Sherry inside of me, those 30 Stella's were bloody awful" !!!

Stan: "It's just that I remembered that I need to go home and fire up the computer and correct somebody on the internet who is wrong about something"..

A-Four: "So, Stan, you took loads of pictures and insisted on showing me all of them, back at the Nile Valley Hotel.
I assume you like the new Ferry Precinct" ? :up

Stan: "Desert trip tomorrow then" ?? :cool:
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.