Worldwide Guests Visiting Luxor4u

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Re: Members and Visitors Flags

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Members and Visitors Flags

I have read on another thread that we are a site that is visited by mainly Europeans. It may be the membership is made up of mainly Europeans, I cannot confirm that, but according to the flags shown we now have people ,members and guests, visiting us from 98 countries across 6 continents.

Seeing all the flags is a good reminder that not everyone is a native English speaker and we must all make allowances for the differences in the way we write. It's also a good reminder that you never know who is reading what you have written.

AFRICA - Algeria, Cameroon, Congo, Egypt, Kenya, South Africa

ASIA - Bangladesh, Bharain, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakstan, Lebanon, Oman, North Korea, Palestinian Territory Occupied, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nepal,Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emerates, Viet Nam

NORTH AMERICA - Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Mexico, United States of America

SOUTH AMERICA - Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatamala, Honduras, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela,

AUSTRALIA & OCEANIA
- Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea

EUROPE
- Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Serbia & Montenegro, Spain, Sweeden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,

CARIBBEAN SEA - Antigua & Barbuda Puerto Rico, Trinidad & Tobago,

INDIAN OCEAN - Mauritius

PACIFIC OCEAN - Guam

Updated by Hepzi 04/02/08

Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Tobyjug

Post by Tobyjug »

Often when I'm sitting here at daft o-clock in the morning 'cos I can't sleep I have a look to see who else is on and there will sometimes be a lot of USA and Far Eastern flags.
Must be something to do with time zones.
Keefy. I've think I've tried all I can do at this end to change my flag. It shows me in Holland instead of UK.
When I first registered I put my location as N/E England and I've a sneaking fancy that e-bots mates in the programme mistook this for Netherlands.
What do you reckon?
When in Rome, do as the Romans.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

[face=Comic Sans MS]Tobyjug - many of the flags that appear can be 'bots', infact I'm sure ebot has partys late at night.

Keefy is still having problems connecting, but it may be best if you put your flag querie to him in a pm or in the Suggestions section as I doubt he gets chance to read all the threads.[/face]
-Aldous Huxley
Tobyjug

Post by Tobyjug »

Cheers Hepzi. Will do.
When in Rome, do as the Romans.
marvin-carrie
United Kingdom

Post by marvin-carrie »

Just found a list that has 270 countries on it

Marvin
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

marvin-carrie wrote:Just found a list that has 270 countries on it

Marvin
[face=Comic Sans MS]Does that include Territories, Colonies & Dependancies?

I did start making a list of all the countries alphabetically so that we could cross them off as we saw the flags. I must have a dig in my files and see how far I got. :roll: [/face]
-Aldous Huxley
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

I have read on another thread that we are a site that is visited by mainly Europeans. It may be the membership is made up of mainly Europeans, I cannot confirm that, but according to the flags shown we now have people ,members and guests, visiting us from 99 countries across 6 continents.

Seeing all the flags is a good reminder that not everyone is a native English speaker and we must all make allowances for the differences in the way we write. It's also a good reminder that you never know who is reading what you have written.

AFRICA - Algeria, Cameroon, Congo, Egypt, Kenya, South Africa

ASIA - Bangladesh, Bharain, Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakstan, Lebanon, Oman, North Korea, Palestinian Territory Occupied, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nepal,Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emerates, Viet Nam

NORTH AMERICA - Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Mexico, United States of America

SOUTH AMERICA - Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatamala, Honduras, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela,

AUSTRALIA & OCEANIA - Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea

EUROPE - Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Serbia & Montenegro, Spain, Sweeden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,

CARIBBEAN SEA - Antigua & Barbuda, Puerto Rico, Trinidad & Tobago,

INDIAN OCEAN - Mauritius

PACIFIC OCEAN - Guam

Updated by Hepzi 23/02/08
-Aldous Huxley
Lisak
Palestine

Post by Lisak »

Think I've got a new one for you Hepzi

Lao Peoples Democratic republic.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Lisak
Palestine

Post by Lisak »

And another... Nigeria.
Phantom
United Kingdom

Post by Phantom »

You beat me to it Lisa - I just spotted that one :)
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave ............

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

[face=Comic Sans MS]Thanks LisaK. Yes, I saw Nigeria earlier but I have to say I've never even heard of Lao Peoples Democratic republic! Think I'll have to get the atlas out and do a search for that one. :roll: [/face]
-Aldous Huxley
Lisak
Palestine

Post by Lisak »

Na, me neither, but when I pointed on the flag, that's what it said!
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Lao Peoples Democratic republic

[face=Comic Sans MS]I think it must be what was know as Laos - in Asia bordered by China, Vietnam, Tibet and Cambodia.[/face]
-Aldous Huxley
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

I have read on another thread that we are a site that is visited by mainly Europeans. It may be the membership is made up of mainly Europeans, I cannot confirm that, but according to the flags shown we now have people ,members and guests, visiting us from 101 countries across 6 continents.

AFRICA - Algeria, Cameroon, Congo, Egypt, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa

ASIA - Bangladesh, Bharain, Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakstan, Lao Peoples Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Oman, North Korea, Palestinian Territory Occupied, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nepal,Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emerates, Viet Nam

EUROPE - Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Serbia & Montenegro, Spain, Sweeden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,

INDIAN OCEAN - Mauritius

PACIFIC OCEAN - Guam

Updated by Hepzi 15/03/08
-Aldous Huxley
drwho

Post by drwho »

Well Hello World.............The Dr here...
A man walks into a doctors surgery, ''doctor, doctor can you help me...?
The Dr replies: ......answers on a postcard.....8)
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

I have read on another thread that we are a site that is visited by mainly Europeans. It may be the membership is made up of mainly Europeans, I cannot confirm that, but according to the flags shown we now have people ,members and guests, visiting us from 102 countries across 6 continents.

ASIA - Bangladesh, Bharain, Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakstan, Lao Peoples Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Oman, North Korea, Palestinian Territory Occupied, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nepal,Pakistan, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emerates, Viet Nam

EUROPE - Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Serbia & Montenegro, Spain, Sweeden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,

INDIAN OCEAN - Mauritius

PACIFIC OCEAN - Guam

Updated by Hepzi 12/04/08
-Aldous Huxley
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

[face=Comic Sans MS]Typical, I update the list for the first time in a month earlier today and now, I see the flag of Qatar looking in. I'll add it next time.[/face]
-Aldous Huxley
Wills
United Kingdom

Post by Wills »

HEPZIBAH wrote:[face=Comic Sans MS]Typical, I update the list for the first time in a month earlier today and now, I see the flag of Qatar looking in. I'll add it next time.[/face]
I noticed that too Hepzi. :)
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

I have read on another thread that we are a site that is visited by mainly Europeans. It may be the membership is made up of mainly Europeans, I cannot confirm that, but according to the flags shown we now have people ,members and guests, visiting us from 104 countries across 6 continents.

ASIA - Bangladesh, Bharain, Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakstan, Lao Peoples Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Oman, North Korea, Palestinian Territory Occupied, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nepal,Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emerates, Viet Nam

EUROPE - Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Serbia & Montenegro, Spain, Sweeden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,

INDIAN OCEAN - Mauritius

PACIFIC OCEAN - Guam

Updated by Hepzi 05/06/08
-Aldous Huxley
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

I have read on another thread that we are a site that is visited by mainly Europeans. It may be the membership is made up of mainly Europeans, I cannot confirm that, but according to the flags shown we now have people ,members and guests, visiting us from 106 countries across 6 continents.

AFRICA - Algeria, Cameroon, Congo, Egypt, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Tunisia

ASIA - Bangladesh, Bharain, Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakstan, Lao Peoples Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Oman, North Korea, Palestinian Territory Occupied, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Nepal,Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emerates, Viet Nam

EUROPE - Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Serbia & Montenegro, Spain, Sweeden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine,

INDIAN OCEAN - Mauritius

PACIFIC OCEAN - Guam

Updated by Hepzi 07/06/08[/quote]
-Aldous Huxley