Living in Lockdown living in London..

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Living in Lockdown living in London..

Post by Who2 »

So not much has changed in the last 18 months since being confined to Laandaan.

I have learned by reading the Saturday Guardian a few months back, my 8 year old seasonal 'head-bangers
are now known as 'cluster headaches.

Worse than migraine it's known as the suicide headache, personally I call it the clusterf*** headbanger..
So if it hadn't been for me reading the Guardian, having a coffee in the sun outside Cafe Kick,
I would still think it's my 'wine tumor.

'Now our wonderful NHS have been testing for 2 years now a small handheld 'taser. called gammacore.
It interrupts the vagus nerve sending signals to one's brain. Dead clever, anyhow trying to get my hands on one is
like getting £100k from a bank manager.
Oh! and the NHS are giving them away...
NHS statement:“This is the latest example of the NHS testing the latest tech and rolling it out at speed for patients across the country.”

Speed ? I nearly throttled my Dr when I showed him the article, "Oh! "I'll send you for more tests....
"Just sign the ruddy application form!"please....

I go up to Queens Sq, nice old school, beautiful buildings, Bloomsbury lovely area, cultured.
Nice guy, Anthony Khoo no relation to Rachel. (busty chef)

"We will give you some tests! Me: "can't you just sign the form ???
I wanna get back to Egypt!"

Anyhow to be continued.."How to get to see one's Dr without using a ruddy computer..
I could make a 'citizen's lunchtime arrest as he enters 'Vegi Pret opposite the exmouth arms.

He never realized just how close he came when I informed him of my 'diagnostic revelation,
He calmly replied "Oh! them, Dr Baines suffers the same."

TBC: Rant over, people who know me in Egypt during an attack, always say nothing they just go quite.
Someone once complained in a ride in my jeep 'I could walk faster than this, I was doing 2mph on a trip
back from sunday lunch at The Marsam.... 8)

Ps: On the gammacore "also a neat way of interrupting electrical overload signals to the brain
in epileptics, I just thought of that...
Pss: latest news:::::'Jimmy krankie is ont' telly telling us to visit scotland...I once lived in Garthamlock
not nice..

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
BBLUX
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Location: Winter in West Bank, Luxor and La Vienne, France in Summer
France

Re: Living in Lockdown living in London..

Post by BBLUX »

Sorry to hear you are still suffering with those G. Lets hope you do find a doctor who is more enlightened.
Going to drive/sail to Eire next month to get some long overdue new glasses and other stuff. 3 years overdue and do not have to fly in a stuffy cigar tube!

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Teddyboy
Top Member
Top Member
Egypt

Re: Living in Lockdown living in London..

Post by Teddyboy »

Can't you buy Sumatriptan over the counter in Luxor Doc? My NO. 1 son gets them occasionally and always has a Sumatriptan spray to hand (on prescription here, of course!). It works champion, he says.