MISSING IN ACTION REPORT

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

claverley

MISSING IN ACTION REPORT

Post by claverley »

Dusak DR,
I feel you must be a sad lonely old fart who gets kicks spouting rubbish about others especially on Luxor 4 you all to be "Mr BIG" finding something fictitious or scandalous to report or write about every 5 minutes just to get your numbers up.
Remember some of us know you very well so please don't push it or truths about you may come out and it will not be playing a guessing game!, stop talking about others and sort your own life out first.
This man you keep slagging off become your neighbour and is far more educated than you will ever be, he may bat for the other side but he keeps himself to himself so please stop dishing the dirt because its the likes you who will be extradited! [sorry your not able to return to the UK] wonder why?
Spend your time learning how to spell and get your kicks within your own life with your fiancé [your friend]
Builder! you was a machine operator at Pilkington glass you may have altered a few houses but far from a builder, you accentuate my thoughts your sad and lonely old fart.
No one goes on about your life in Thailand but we can all guess, but keep our thoughts to ourselves.
So sorry if this post offends but it is time you start growing up and stop listening and reporting gossip, before you know the truth. :dv

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: MISSING IN ACTION REPORT

Post by Dusak »

claverley wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:12 pm Dusak DR,
I feel you must be a sad lonely old fart who gets kicks spouting rubbish about others especially on Luxor 4 you all to be "Mr BIG" finding something fictitious or scandalous to report or write about every 5 minutes just to get your numbers up.
Remember some of us know you very well so please don't push it or truths about you may come out and it will not be playing a guessing game!, stop talking about others and sort your own life out first.
This man you keep slagging off become your neighbour and is far more educated than you will ever be, he may bat for the other side but he keeps himself to himself so please stop dishing the dirt because its the likes you who will be extradited! [sorry your not able to return to the UK] wonder why?
Spend your time learning how to spell and get your kicks within your own life with your fiancé [your friend]
Builder! you was a machine operator at Pilkington glass you may have altered a few houses but far from a builder, you accentuate my thoughts your sad and lonely old fart.
No one goes on about your life in Thailand but we can all guess, but keep our thoughts to ourselves.
So sorry if this post offends but it is time you start growing up and stop listening and reporting gossip, before you know the truth. :dv
First of all, thanks for your most valued point of view, unfortunately full of errors. I can understand such a response if this guy was/is your friend, however, it's important to get your facts correct, stops you looking a complete fool. I can not understand why your under the impression that I can not return to the UK, I can, Anytime I wish too, but there is nothing there for me and I consider it a complete waste of money. I keep in contact with friends there at least once a month. As for being a machine operator, with the exception of electrical hand tools, never operated anything on an industrial scale. I passed my City and Guilds advanced with distinction, hence me being the proud owner of a Silver trowel awarded to the best of the best in the construction industry, I also have an HND in concrete technology. I am not engaged to anyone, this was something that was pre arranged by the two of us to counter the large ammount of hassle I was getting from certain folk in the UK. "Things I've got up to here?" Please feel free to talk about what you think you know, I've lead a very quiet, and at times, boring life here, which Iove. Being a Muslim I did not look forwards to having a gay guy living in the same block, but showed no hostile intent towards him, neither am I homophobic in attitude.

This guy caused me problems from day one, he considered himself to be the ultimate ruler, he sent numerous e-mails to me, insulting to my integrity, but highly insulting and damning towards my Egyptian friend, and therefore, her family. It's the first time I have heard her swear when I printed the e-mails out and she read them, her command of the English language is excellent, but her spelling is not as good as mine. She read them, looked at me and spat out the words " I'm going to ******* destroy the ******* for this." I did strongly attempt to persuade him to apologise, but his silence showed his decline of the offer.

As for my life in Thailand, I make certain its is of memorable quality, after all, temples and such like do not interest me, I like to study car parks a lot.
A sad old fart? Old maybe, but still magnificently fit and healthy most definitely, as is required when in Thailand, if you get my meaning, nudge nudge, wink wink, so certainly not sad.
But I admire you for attempting to turn the tables, after all, that's what friends are for, and this one will certainly need yours, lost his life here, lost his apartment, banned from re entering Egypt again. Oh, you missed out the part that over the last 8 years I've given way near to 450,000Le to Egyptians in need, plus sent to Thailand £5,000 in the last 14 months to help towards feeding the starving people that have had their lives decimated with the virus. Now, what have you given back to Egypt while you have lived here?
Note to any moderator, please do not delete this post or lock it, this individual requires the chance to clear the air, so nothing is off the table, but feel free to point out lousy spelling and grammar as this seems to be important to this person.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

@Dusak

For someone mildly dyslexic ( I think you’ve said so in the past), that’s an impressive response👏

Whether it’s necessary, or wise, to respond to personal attacks on social media....I’m not so sure.

I hope you’ll both call it a day at this point.....or continue your discussion in private.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

newcastle wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:34 am @Dusak

For someone mildly dyslexic ( I think you’ve said so in the past), that’s an impressive response👏

Whether it’s necessary, or wise, to respond to personal attacks on social media....I’m not so sure.

I hope you’ll both call it a day at this point.....or continue your discussion in private.
Couldn't agree more Newcastle but when ones cage gets rattled, well, its response time. I've no intention of wasting my time in PM's, I've said what I wanted to say in response, so that's it. I sleep every night with a clear conscience, my closet is empty of any old bones, but sometimes some folk create a bone of contention situation, but halass, Dusak withdraws gracefully.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.