Season's greetings

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Season's greetings

Post by Dusak »

I would like to wish you all seasonal greetings. But we should not forget past friends and members that are no longer with us, which is easily done with our heads being constantly filled with current events that are unfolding daily across the globe. A lot may bemone the fact that this year all their plans and expectations have suddenly been destroyed or put on hold, but we must not forget the millions of people that have lost so much more forever, friends and loved ones. We wait patiently for normality to return, but I think the wait will be a long and difficult one, maybe into 2023. We must persevere and for us that have not been impacted beyond inconvenience, give thanks that ours lives will soon return to fullness without loss. Merry Xmas and hopefully a better new year.

Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
crewmeal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Re: Season's greetings

Post by crewmeal »

I too would like to pass on seasonal greetings to our members where ever you are in the world. We should also remember those affected and no longer with us and those that will be alone at this time of ther year.

I agree Dusak, I believe we are entering a new wave of this virus that spreads more quickly throughout the world. Our only hope at present are the vaccines that are/will be available to combat this virus.

Keep safe everybody,

Chris