Moaning hey hey!!!

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Moaning hey hey!!!

Post by Major Thom »

After reading all the posts on the forum about a certain person moaning (ME) I feel its only right to defend myself. I Don't Moan about visa's and having to go to the visa office two or three times. (I don't have to any more) I don't moan about prices going up, I don't moan about having to leave the Country and buy a visa on my return and then buy an extention at the visa office (Again I don't have to) I do moan about the way local people are second best to unwanted projects being put before their interest, I do moan about wasting money, mney that could be used to help the local people. So finally the things I am accused of moaning about are the things that I feel need addressing. I chose to leave, I did not choose to stay in a place where people are secondary because its people that make a Country well off, not loans and grants that need paying back. (My Thoughts)l To the people that live there on temporary visa's (Tourist Visa's) That is their perogative, for its only them that can change their lives, (If they want to) So really if I see them moaning in the future I will mention it to them, you cannot moan about things when you choose to live there.
I moaned when I lived there I know, but in the end did something about it, I did not sit back and put up with the rubbish aimed at me by anyone. What gets to me is when people who have never lived there moan about me or the Country, they have not lived there on a full time basis, maybe they should, they will maybe realise there is a big difference between living and visiting. So from now no moaning please!!

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: Moaning hey hey!!!

Post by Who2 »

I'm a visitor, I'm on my holiday's, they are just a bit longer than most peoples.
I live in the UK and love it, I holiday in Egypt and love it.
What's to moan about ?
7 P's, Proper, Prior, Planning, Prevents, P*ss, Poor, Performance..... 8)
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

I'll send those 7 Ps to my Grandson to bear in mind. Thank you Doctor. ;)
Smile! It confuses people
John Landon
Top Member
Top Member
Venezuela

Post by John Landon »

I remember the words..

"I'd give my eyes to give you all your dreams"....
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Who2 wrote:I'm a visitor, I'm on my holiday's, they are just a bit longer than most peoples.
I live in the UK and love it, I holiday in Egypt and love it.
What's to moan about ?
7 P's, Proper, Prior, Planning, Prevents, P*ss, Poor, Performance..... 8)
Thank you for those.
I'd forgotten the P's, although I normally only reference six of them. A timely reminder as they will possibly fit well within an essay I have to write (not to mention my need to remember them when actually drafting the essay).
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley