Animal Care in Egypt Fundraising event

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Helen 123

Animal Care in Egypt Fundraising event

Post by Helen 123 »

Hi all,
Our lovely ACE supporting ladies on the West Bank of Luxor are kindly holding a Fundraising Fete on Friday 26th October.
If anyone has any items to donate for this event your support will be most welcome.
Last year we had home baked food for sale, a raffle and various stalls selling clothes & bric a brac.
If you would like to contribute you can drop of items at the Gezeria Gardens hotel on the West Bank and those of you on the East Bank can drop items in to our ACE Charity shop. Please tell the hotel or our wonderful shop volunteers that the items are for the West Bank fundraiser.

Thank you all for your kind support.

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: Animal Care in Egypt Fundraising event

Post by Who2 »

I must admit to buying 5 bags of Fudge and a art deco clock last year, great fun.... 8)
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

A great Charity that should be supported if you do nothing else, you should get there and support them. (It will also give people the chance to talk to Kim, about the reason we had to put our beloved pooch to sleep, It will clear it up once and for all!!)
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Major Thom wrote:A great Charity that should be supported if you do nothing else, you should get there and support them. (It will also give people the chance to talk to Kim, about the reason we had to put our beloved pooch to sleep, It will clear it up once and for all!!)
As the saying goes, ''best to let sleeping dogs lie,'' sorry, in your case, dead dogs.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

I will never let it go, the abuse by gossipers, and I know every one of them, plus the remarks on here, I will never let it go. I would not have minded if people actually realised why, but they did not, only my wife, myself and Kim from ACE, who put our Jack down peacefully and professionally. No one has come back to me when I invited them to ask Kim, they all spoke out of turn, so once again this is your golden opportunity!!
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Helen 123 wrote:Hi all,
Our lovely ACE supporting ladies on the West Bank of Luxor are kindly holding a Fundraising Fete on Friday 26th October.
If anyone has any items to donate for this event your support will be most welcome.
Last year we had home baked food for sale, a raffle and various stalls selling clothes & bric a brac.
If you would like to contribute you can drop of items at the Gezeria Gardens hotel on the West Bank and those of you on the East Bank can drop items in to our ACE Charity shop. Please tell the hotel or our wonderful shop volunteers that the items are for the West Bank fundraiser.

So, getting back to the original request, I've had a root round and found 2x 6 wine glass sets, been at the back of the cupboard for ten years, plus bits of brick-a-brack so I will drop them off at ACE shop before the event.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Moonstone
V.I.P
V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Moonstone »

The event starts at 2pm and the very last thing we will be talking about is MT's dog!!
Nil desperandum
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Then why all the abuse myself and wife got??? Get the facts straight!!!!
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Major Thom wrote:Then why all the abuse myself and wife got??? Get the facts straight!!!!
You had a perfectly healthy dog destroyed because it didn't fit in with your plans.

Have we missed something?
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Can we please keep this thread on topic. It is supposed to be about raising awareness and funds for ACE, not another Major Thom and his dog thread. I realise he brought the subject up first so it was all too easy to respond but it really isn't appropriate.
-Aldous Huxley
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

-Aldous Huxley
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

Lets hope that people will come up with some stuff in support of ACE, Dusak has made a good start :up