Any info on Laura Plummer

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Re: Any info?

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Mad Dilys wrote:i couldn't stomach more than a few seconds of your clip Horus - enough to confirm my opinions of him. :sk
Ditto.

I have never been able to stand Keith Lemon. Now I know to avoid this character too. Revolting!

Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

My thoughts exactly and if that is described as being talented then standards have really dropped off. :stp
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Yes Dr and we have done, but the only ex pat we reported was not from the UK. The other was a local person who is now serving time, like he should be 1 offence is enough but a further 2 and the same offence is a disgrace especially when the family promised to keep him away from temptation. There were when we were there no reason to report any ex pats, you cannot report for things they have never done, and fantasy reporting will always bite back if you try. Once a name is available then its their time to buy a ticket. DJ has hit it completely, there are a lot of green eyes around, and green eyes are the worse colour you can have. Many say they are content that being the case there should be no green eys among the ex pats, only locals which in many respects the increase in poverty may have caused this.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

All this crap about being Gay, Bent, Shirt Lifter or whatever is stupid, OK Islam is against it but ex pats are mainly Christians anyway with different thoughts and religion, and if you are living there to live together everyone should respect the different values unless of course line get crossed.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Major Thom wrote:Yes Dr and we have done, but the only ex pat we reported was not from the UK. The other was a local person who is now serving time, like he should be 1 offence is enough but a further 2 and the same offence is a disgrace especially when the family promised to keep him away from temptation. There were when we were there no reason to report any ex pats, you cannot report for things they have never done, and fantasy reporting will always bite back if you try. Once a name is available then its their time to buy a ticket. DJ has hit it completely, there are a lot of green eyes around, and green eyes are the worse colour you can have. Many say they are content that being the case there should be no green eys among the ex pats, only locals which in many respects the increase in poverty may have caused this.
:))) :)))

Pure MT.

The ghostwriter seems to be having a day off!
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Major Thom wrote:All this crap about being Gay, Bent, Shirt Lifter or whatever is stupid, OK Islam is against it but ex pats are mainly Christians anyway with different thoughts and religion, and if you are living there to live together everyone should respect the different values unless of course line get crossed.

Such as blowing kisses at Who2 :a37: :a31:
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Major Thom wrote:All this crap about being Gay, Bent, Shirt Lifter or whatever is stupid, OK Islam is against it but ex pats are mainly Christians anyway with different thoughts and religion, and if you are living there to live together everyone should respect the different values unless of course line get crossed.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.

Confucius
(551 – 479 BC, Chinese teacher and philosopher)

Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom.

Bodhidharma
(c. 5th/6th century, Buddhist monk)

Nothing is worse than active ignorance.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(1749 – 1832, German writer, artist and politician)
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Adamantium

Post by Adamantium »

He actually came to Egypt. Why didnt Mahmoud and his friend bring parachutes then bale out leaving lemon too poo his pants. Im not surprised he calls himsrlf Lemon. The face i pull when i bite into a lemon is the same after watching the aweful video.

Egypt's strongest man Hamada Hemedi broke all records the other day when he lifted an entire Pharmacy and walked a hundred metres. Guinness World records were on hand to record the event. The Egyptian Police were also at hand. Once Hamada broke his World record the Police arrested him. His crime...Shoplifting.

This situation with Expats dobbing in Expats, it may be they are the ones with the most to hide. By shining the light on others they are taking the attention off themselves. Turn the spotlight on others so they can then hide in the shadows. Eliminating business competition along the way may come into it. If they turn police attention onto others they are then free to go about their hidden activities without worry having won Police favour. It's dirty all the same and so from doing this they have dirtier their hands and sullied their reputation. In a predominantly Muslim country I don't imagine they respect these squealing little Runts they only care for where the information takes them.
Adamantium

Post by Adamantium »

One school of Chinese philosophy teaches not to make slanderous accusations or judgements of another person or state things that are untrue. Otherwise the spirits of two people suffer...The accuser through action that is taken against the accuserd and the accuser if he or she should have a conscience is burdened with the guilt of their actions. It also means the person who passes on this information puts themselves in the wrong.They may justify it in themselves but they know because their motives were selfish then bad energy or Karma follows them.

When people commit crimes or foul deeds such as taking advantage of a person or situation for financial gain they may be satisfied in what they gained but deep down they must live with what they have done knowing it is wrong. Their past may then come back to bite them.

So these people who point the finger the Police may decide they have gotten rid of those they considered undesirables but then realise this is not the case. Luxor police do not care for troublemakers. The one pointing the finger could then become undesirable if what goes around comes around. Is it then not best to leave people to their own devices and if they should happen to be wrongdoers let natural justice take its course rather than nudge it on.

Of course there are crimes as cannot be ignored. These we have a duty to report if that person's actions cause others to suffer but we dont always have to dob in John Doe because he got a few more packets of fags in duty free as he should or some minor misdeameanour. Weigh up the situation decide if it is necessary or if it is worth the hassle. Is it worth building a bad reputation with the Luxor police because they really don't like repeat troublemakers never mind offenders.

Judge not lest ye be judged as the Christians have it.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

On the other hand, we living here know that Egyptian bullshiting is a thriving industry. No doubt that there ''may'' be the odd expat around that ''may'' report another expat [MT for example] to those that ''may'' be interested in listening to unquantifiable so called good information, but I think that it is a rarity. At the end of the day, these so called secretive grassers would be outed, then become ostracized from the rest of the expat community, they would become a pariah, not a good position to be in while residing in a foreign country, unless of course they themselves live elsewhere.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

I often wonder about MT's time as a police officer, surely he had to fill in reports regarding crimes that had been committed, if they were anything like his incomprehensible ramblings on here many a criminal is sure to have got off. A defense solicitors dream. :lol:
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Looking at previous posts on Laura 'the mule' Plummer, here is one from the Grauniad dated November.
Speaking to the Guardian, Plummer’s sister Rachel presented a statement on behalf of her family.
“I would like to place on record our gratitude for the fairness and just manner the Egyptian justice system has shown Laura,” it says.
Still looking for a decent statement in December... 8)
Ps: Your not wrong there Carrie, my 'brief got me off once for them misspelling my name.
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Who2 wrote:Looking at previous posts on Laura 'the mule' Plummer, here is one from the Grauniad dated November.
Speaking to the Guardian, Plummer’s sister Rachel presented a statement on behalf of her family.
“I would like to place on record our gratitude for the fairness and just manner the Egyptian justice system has shown Laura,” it says.
Still looking for a decent statement in December... 8)
Ps: Your not wrong there Carrie, my 'brief got me off once for them misspelling my name.
Even a thick copper can spell Who2. Unless he put Who11
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
FarleyFlavors

Post by FarleyFlavors »

Mad Dilys wrote:His "highly popular" and awful act about a very popular singer at the time called Craig David destroyed the poor singer's credibility in the UK. It was truly vicious :(
Ah yes, his Craig David character. Reimagined as a Yorkshireman, complete with ridiculous stuffed kestral. See also Michael Jackson reimagined as a street-smart urban black guy and Mel B reimagined as an elderly predatory lesbian.

All completely absurd, but none of them were remotely vicious.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

I still think that what he did at the Albert Hall - going on stage ahead of Craig David. Trying to steal the limelight and make it a comedy turn when the singer. who at only about 20 years old, hoping for a serious reception as a talented artist, was an act of vindictive jealousy by a little creep without any merit. :x
Smile! It confuses people
Adamantium

Post by Adamantium »

There are some dreadful stories arising from Laura's ordeal. Pete Farmer as mentioned by DJ did time because he picked up the wrong bag. Others speak of trumped up charges possibly through being set up by the Police. Get an arrest get a fine or have a lawyer milk the unsuspecting victim dry. I am aware of the Police nabbing Egyptians so they could get a back hander but are tourists bei g targeted for a quick wad of cash? If such stories feed into the public psyche tourism takes another battering. Those who share such stories warn people you go to Egypt at your own risk.
FarleyFlavors

Post by FarleyFlavors »

Mad Dilys wrote:I still think that what he did at the Albert Hall - going on stage ahead of Craig David. Trying to steal the limelight and make it a comedy turn when the singer. who at only about 20 years old, hoping for a serious reception as a talented artist, was an act of vindictive jealousy by a little creep without any merit. :x
I hadn't heard of that incident but a quick Google reveals that it was actually Craig David who invited Leigh Francis onto the stage at the Royal Albert Hall.

"To be absolutely honest, I thought it was actually quite funny." - Craig David

https://djmag.com/content/quick-fire-qa ... d-hot-seat
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

:urm: There's reports on both sides - I think the nasty little man has had enough of my time - the past is past and I can't change it................... fortunately I don't have to watch the little creep in the future as my TV has plenty of other channels. Each to his own and I shall keep to mine with thanks for other decent programmes. :up
Smile! It confuses people
Adamantium

Post by Adamantium »

Do not display your treasures or you will invite thieves - A Chinese saying. To display your treasures in Egypt also invites hassle as well as thievery. In a culture where the few who spoil it for others seem to think everything is up for grabs. There seems to be the notion everything we bring we bring not for our use but for them to buy. The manner of treasure and value of that treasure can give Egyptians impression of how wealthy they perceive you to be. But do Police also look out to see who is worthy of being fleeced through who rich they perceive you to be? If this one person's story of Egyptian Police is gospel do the Police look out for those whose face don't fit? In his case he got done for some trumped up drug offences. Stories such as Laura's are unfolding peeling away the layers of corruption and injustice. Pete Farmer's book will certainly add fuel to the fire. Laura should find strength in keeping a journal to tell her story.

And that Omar has had the press rake through his past. Apoarently he lost a job having been found with a supply of hashish. He loses his job. She loses three years of her life. He has lost the best thing to ever happen to him.
Adamantium

Post by Adamantium »

He hosts a show for celebrities who either want to hang onto what little fame they have or who care more for fame than for their own dignity. The more airtime he gets the more deluded he becomes towards his own talent. It is like those on the X factor whose family and friends tell them they are talented the seems goes with that bitter lemon.He believes his own hype. The term they once used was dumbing down TV. They want to keep the British public docile. Those who watch him have satisfied that notion. He makes a living being a Prat.