Any info on Laura Plummer

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Re: Any info?

Post by Who2 »

You called ?...... 8)

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Re: Any info on Laura Plummer

Post by DJKeefy »

Laura Plummer's husband says she looks 'more beautiful than ever' after Egypt jail visit.

The Mirror reports that Jayne said: “Omar visited on Sunday he said she looked more beautiful than ever.

“She was so happy to see him, although she’s been very poorly suffering with migraine and sickness due to the unbearable heat.”

Her dad, Neville Plummer, is also fretting for Laura, whose case will be heard again in September.

“My poor daughter. She has suffered with bad migraines as long as I can remember" said Nev.

“Even as a child at school, Laura often had to leave her lesson and lay down quietly in the medical room to ease her suffering, the school being aware of the problem.

“Hopefully being used to it, she will know how to cope despite her suffering.

“Why oh why is this happening to Laura? She doesn’t need punishing, she deserves a medal!

Ms Plummer, 33, was sentenced to three years in prison for carrying nearly 300 tramadol tablets into the north African country six months ago.

Her older brother Kirk recently told of the “emotional rollercoaster” the whole family have been on since she was imprisoned.

In an interview with Viking FM, Mr Plummer said: “I wouldn’t wish what me and my family are going through on anybody, nobody.

“No one wants to see their daughter or sister in prison and if it happened to them then they would realise just how bad it is.

“But what we are going through is nothing compared to what Laura is going through in prison out there.

“You sometimes just sit and think and it hits you again that she is still there and as a family we are trying to get on and lead a normal life but it’s hard and you are constantly reminded that she is still there with 20 other women sat on a cell floor.

“The last six months have been an emotional rollercoaster and you get ups and downs.

“One minute you are angry she even went to Egypt and then you get mad that she’s been arrested for what she did.”

Shortly into her imprisonment, one of Laura’s sisters, Jayne, revealed how Laura had been “kicked and punched” in jail and said she would be “amazed” if her younger sister survived her three-year ordeal.

She was moved and is now being held in Qanatar Prison on the outskirts of Cairo.

Prison bosses have claimed Laura is receiving excellent social and medical care in prison.

Source: https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hu ... ws-1728608
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

Would the medal be for the longest running news feed about her :roll:
Omar visited on Sunday he said she looked more beautiful than ever.
Egyptians prefer XXXL so i'm told, yet in this case I am sure the MONEY is speaking :mo
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Excellent Medical Care???? Are they saying that medical care for prisoners is better than that for citizens?
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Omar should do the right thing, step up to the line and admit that he persuaded her to bring in the drugs. I though the authorities were hunting for him in the beginning? But then again, this is Egypt, so I suppose the best place to hide is in sight, right under their noses.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Post by HEPZIBAH »

Dusak wrote:Omar should do the right thing, step up to the line and admit that he persuaded her to bring in the drugs. .
What would that achieve though? It wouldn't help her as she is the one who actually commited the crime.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

It just might influence a man who was intending to use a woman as his mule to think again before going ahead. Three years in an Egyptian prison for 300 tablets just isn't worth it.

If however only she get the penalty he might try it as he has nothing to lose.
Smile! It confuses people
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Because he persuaded, encouraged or coerced or however you wish to term it, her to bring them in for him. Its just the right thing to do for someone you are supposed to ''love.''
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

He should have gone to Specsavers.... 8)
'woof woof'
Sophocles.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Mad Dilys wrote:It just might influence a man who was intending to use a woman as his mule to think again before going ahead. Three years in an Egyptian prison for 300 tablets just isn't worth it.
Laura who ? 'ee aww..... 8)
Sophocles.
dsaxelby

Post by dsaxelby »

Who2 wrote:
Mad Dilys wrote:It just might influence a man who was intending to use a woman as his mule to think again before going ahead. Three years in an Egyptian prison for 300 tablets just isn't worth it.
Wow Dusak you are implying that these guys have a ethical code of conduct other than f.... Them over for as much as they can get consequences to her/him is not their problem. Live or die up to Allah.

One would hope the women/ men suckers will take note then.
It is what it is.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Would not be worth me coming back with my Staten's, etc They would surely be classified a 15 year prison sentence.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

dsaxelby wrote:
Who2 wrote:
Wow Dusak you are implying that these guys have a ethical code of conduct other than f.... Them over for as much as they can get consequences to her/him is not their problem. Live or die up to Allah.

There must be at least one good one out there, hows it working out for you then? Cheat me once, shame on you, cheat me... :lol:
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Latest: Hull Daily News...2 July 2018....
Laura Plummer made a dramatic escape from her incarceration.
On Sunday, in an elaborately orchestrated escape, heavily armed commandos landed a hijacked helicopter on the grounds of the prison near Cairo, overwhelmed guards and whisked gangster Plummer to freedom in just a "few minutes," officials said... 8)
Source: trumpfakenews.org
Sophocles.
Horus
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
United Kingdom

Post by Horus »

But she had eaten so many pies whilst incarcerated that the Black Hawk was forced to land near the Great Pyramid until a Chinook transporter could be brought in. Giza plateau guards said they thought it was a presidential visit and had no idea it was a prison break. One tout reportedly said “Laura spent some time while waiting for the Chinook in buying postcards and scarves for her sister and family, she was very good at haggling the price down”

(source) worldbullshitnews.com
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

.... but unfortunately was re-arrested roughly disguised as a camel herder while taking time out looking for a Tramadol to ease the headache all this sudden whirlwind travel had created. Her sentence is expected to be increased to fifty years.
dsaxelby

Post by dsaxelby »

Dusak wrote:
dsaxelby wrote:Wow Dusak you are implying that these guys have a ethical code of conduct other than f.... Them over for as much as they can get consequences to her/him is not their problem. Live or die up to Allah.

There must be at least one good one out there, hows it working out for you then? Cheat me once, shame on you, cheat me... :lol:
Me still alive and kicking 7 years in October..... And no never found a good one :lol: and contrary to popular belief never married one of them :wi. I got bored and went back to work :lol:
It is what it is.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

I know a number of women happily married to Egyptian men for over 20 years.

Men are the same everywhere, like women - some liking centre stage some preferring a quiet life. Some good, some bad, some indifferent. God bless them all. :up
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

But most wanting freedom of life and movement without nagging... More so I would imaging the younger generation. My wife would have killed me if I spent loads of time away from the home and especially at nights and weekends. Also I would have had my arms and legs amputated if I did not help with the household chores. Might just be my age group though..
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Spain

Post by Mad Dilys »

Don't you believe it MT.