IP Freely's Xmas message

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

IP Freely's Xmas message

Post by DJKeefy »

So how’s it all going mate? Just popped by your miserable ******* forum to see what’s happening, how do you go on with such a bunch of tossers? Everyone is having a poke at everyone else or just plain boring the arse of the rest of em. Have you got that snow back on yet? I suppose not as none of the twats have been moaning yet. Mind you I did think it was back on the other morning, but it turned out to be dandruff. I see that bloke Mint Imperial has finally ****** off and about ******* time too, what a moaning twat he turned out to be, if it wasn’t for the vallium they hand out in here I would have slit me ******* wrists long ago. It was like watching that there musical by Android Lord Webfoot called ‘Lesbian Misrables’ which if you speak a bit of French like what I do translates as “The Miserable ********” a bit like the ******* on here I suppose. Of course the French were always miserable ******** a bit like the Welsh, not to mention those ******* Jocks, selfish twats wanting to **** *** and leave us all in the ****. It’s not as if we haven’t given them everything in the past and even let them wear those poncy kilts and flash their hairy ginger scrotums to all and sundry when they dance about to all that horrible wailing bagpipe racket, any ****** else doing that would be arrested and put on the sex offenders perverts register.

Mind you I do feel a bit sorry for the dumb *******, first off he gets stitched up by some Dutch bird and then his ******* house starts falling down around his ears and then his air con goes tit’s up and he has to sit on his roof all night with sweat pissing out of him and clutching a big ******* dod of wood in case some gypo attacks him, no wonder he has cracked up mate. Then to top it all he starts writing to you under an assumed name and making the same spelling mistakes, a bit like a plain clothed copper keeping his ******* helmet on. Now to cap it all he is back forming his own biker gang The Faroes (which I always thought was a bunch of ******* islands) and telling people who drive on roads that are covered in **** and dust to grease their chains! I bet it looks like a ******* breeze block after fifty miles.

I was showing some of his posts to my friends Jenny Tulls, Moe Lester, Mike Hawk, Hugh G. Rection, Mike Oxbig, Jennie Talia, Mike Litoris and Issac Hunt and they all said that R Send was a fake name.
Although a couple of thicko Jocks in the pub, namely Ben Doon and Phil McRevis (I suspect they are gay) said it looked genuine.

The rotten ******** who live near him even ballsed up his motorbike training course by putting great big **** *** speed bumps in the road near where he lives, just imagine the poor twat hitting one of them at 60 miles an hour and taking off like Eddie the ******* Eagle on steroids. My bet is he will turn up in Sharm El Shite or thereabouts if he manages to sell his crumbling pile of a villa and then open up a hotel for Russian bikers called the “Justin Case”, it will be like ******* Fawlty Towers, he can be Basil and his Mr’s can be Sybil with her perfect hairdo.

Talking of crumbling piles, I see that bloke who lives in a mud hut and has all those criminal mates has had a virus on his computer, well serves him ******* right for always banging on about how he never gets any viruses cus he has an apple, ******* hell Keefy mate, are apples really that rare in Egypt? But because you are a master webdroid or whatever, if you tell me that eating apples will stop me getting a virus on my lap dancer, then I will go for it mate as I really value your advice. Anyway it would serve him right if it was that ******* Ebola virus and they had to spray it with disinfectant and make him wear rubber gloves when he uses it. And why does he keeps posting pictures of an old dwarf in a scruffy rain coat ?

That Grief Doctor keeps going missing and not surprising either with all the aggro she gets from that Douche Bag bloke who keeps writing posts that force her to reply and correct everything he says, it must be quite frustrating for her. Mind you that Zoogroper gives it back in spades, he/she is a touchy little twat though and to that Grief Doctor it must be like poking a frog with a stick and watching it jump. I always wonder why she goes missing for weeks on end and then just leaps in when you least expect it like them ******* scary things that jump out at you on the Ghost Train at Margate. I once crapped myself on one of them ghost train rides and my mate asked me if I could smell anything, “smell anything? I’m ******* sitting in it” I said. Anyway I have a theory that maybe she is doing some sort of community service or prison sentence that keeps her away for weeks at a time, probably for groping people in Tyre Ear square during the Revulsion. My mate said it is possibly because she was on her menstrual cycle and that was why she was so grumpy, well I can sympathise with that mate and if that’s the case why not just get one of those soft gel seats from Halfords they are much more comfortable than those hard leather ones most cycles have, mine used to give me big blisters on my arse. The latest seems to be that some ****** tried to poison her with Ricin for complaining in a shop, why am I not surprised at that?

Talking of poison that woman Bejazzle or whatever she is called is really depressing me, it’s bad enough living my life without some ****** telling me how bad it is, my annual winter fuel allowance from the government will barely cover my Christmas **** up money as it is. She could make a few bob on the side by making a CD for the Samaritans, Music to Slit Your Wrists By. She keeps posting pictures of mountains in the lake district (I suppose they call it that because it is always pissing down there) but I really hope she is not on any mountain rescue team. Just imagine you needed rescuing and it was her that found you, she would let you die of ******* hypothermia to reduce the population and then give you a Tibetan sky burial to save the ******* vultures or whatever passes for them where she lives from starving. And what’s all this about dry fannies and sticking steel rods down your todger? No wonder she is ******* depressed. I looked at those pictures and it looked easy enough so I thought I would have a go myself, it said to use a cork and stick a large needle through your nob end.

It was ******* excruciating I can tell you, especially as I had no one to help me so I positioned myself against the door jamb and pressed really hard on the needle with a thimble. I cant tell you how embarrassing it was having to ring the fire brigade on my mobile and have them break the door down and find me with my nob skewered to the door frame with a darning needle which still had thick cotton and a button from an overcoat attached, the fireman had to use mole grips to pull it out again. So at least in my case there will be little ******* chance of increasing the population for quite a while…. Twat!

Well enough about me, I read on here that they had lots of Verucca’s on the Nile and people were invited to come and look at them, well that doesn’t ******* surprise me mate, walking about in those poxy sandals and spreading the ******* things everywhere, they should put down them little pools of Dettol on that Cornish thingy like you would see in the swimming baths and then make the scruffy twats walk through them. I may be wrong here mate but advertising verrucas on here is not going to attract more tourists, neither is giving fat birds tea shirts to wear.

Fridge Magnet is still away with the fairies I see, even more so since he keeps encouraging Freighter-666 in his delusions, its like reading episodes of Harry Potter, how many sequels do we have to read before we find out the ******* “truth” for ***** sake just tell us what it is and stop pissing about. Poor Freighter-666 thinks he is Tuts brother or something, not unlike myself in some ways as people often think that I am Jesus. How many times have I gone somewhere and heard somebody say “Jesus! Are you ******* here again?”

Now finally, what is all this “My Egyptian Family” all about? I keep reading it on here, “blah, blah, blah … which I did with My Egyptian Family”. Have I missed something? Do you get issued with a family of Gypo’s when you live there permanently? I would not want to arrive on my holiday and be walking out of the airport and someone shouts out “Oiy mate! You have forgotten your Egyptian family” only to turn around and see Mohammed, his wife and two ******* kids standing there holding their hands. Do you have to support them while you are living there? It’s bad enough getting ripped off in the shops without having to keep paying out for another four people everywhere you go.
"Valley of the Kings mate?"
“That will be 25 of those smelly bits of paper please"
"Oh and another hundred for your Egyptian Family”
******* rip off in my opinion, they don’t tell you that in the holiday brochures and no way to encourage tourism.

Anyway mate, as usual I send my seasonal greetings to you and hope you manage to do a better job of running this forum in the new year, as always, your friend
IP Freely

HEPZIBAH
Luxor4u God
Luxor4u God
United Kingdom

Re: IP Freely's Xmas message

Post by HEPZIBAH »

:)))

I have just shaken with laughter so much I may well have detached my (hopefully mending) shoulder bones.
Image Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

Post by carrie »

Thank you I.P. just spilt my coffee all over the keyboard with laughing. please post more often :D :D :D
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

Bloody Great... :)))

Happy Xmas IP Freely x8)
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Scottishtourist
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Scottishtourist »

Ain't as good as his last ones!

Not even mentioned!

Time for bath,shaving..my friend's hubby's 60th birthday party 2moro...at local rugby club!

No worries!Good un IP...but just not what I expected!

You ain't reading enough into posts!x
LovelyLadyLux
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

:))) :))) :)))
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Scottishtourist wrote:Ain't as good as his last ones!

Not even mentioned!

Time for bath,shaving..my friend's hubby's 60th birthday party 2moro...at local rugby club!

Agree, and he didn't mention some of the main characters - Sakdu & Hefferbah!
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

And one for IP Freely.. "And why does he keeps posting pictures of an old dwarf in a scruffy rain coat.. ?
an old dwarf in a scruffy rain coat..,'like!
Having his faced chewed by my transylvania daughter... :cool:
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

As I have already written, a one line from the Dr, can **** any one off.
Bullet Magnet
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Bullet Magnet »

I did discover when I went out there, that those Romanian girls are all very good looking.
DO i assume that they simply shoot that ugly ones when they are born ? :ni:
:tk

The Good Doctor injecting his Genes have not interfered with that process, therefore, she must take after her mother.. x8)

Having said that, my own personal experience with Romanian wimmin, is that they can be a tad volatile if you dont stay on the right side of them.. :cg

As my Friend Cecilia says to me quite often when I am in one of my more belligerent moods .. "You do this things for me or I Keeel you, I keeel you",

Dignity in the Workplace eh ? Salut !!! :br
There's a time for everyone, if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Zooropa wrote:
Scottishtourist wrote:Ain't as good as his last ones!

Not even mentioned!

Agree, and he didn't mention some of the main characters - Sakdu & Hefferbah!
I think that I'm most fondly referred to as the douche bag. :up
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Note: if you called Simona Romanian, she should would retort by screaming "I Am Transalvanian" ! whist trying to kick you in the nuts.. 'her Mum was far worse….. :cool:
talk about racism they call them thieving gypsies…..
"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Hold on here Dr, if you think the Rumanians are a bit rough and ready, o.k., more ruff than ready I admit, but now that Albania has got candidate status to enter that ****-pot known as the EU, oh boy are we going to see a lot of fun, and a bit of froth. :wi .
Luxor Pharoahs

Post by Luxor Pharoahs »

Strange you should have to bring up the fact about the Dutch Bird Mr Freely, who like most people know fled back to her own country with her daughter to escape imprisonment. How did she do it? Well she sent a number of e-mails to a hotel called the Du Branning, at Noordwyck, pleading to be a Dutch Country person in turmoil in an unsafe Country, eventually the Hotel let her stay there until she got her feet back on the ground, while staying there she also too got money under false pretenses from a Christian Charity. She was joined by her daughter who also made a cock and bull story up. Both left without paying the bill or with any intention of paying the bill, or refunding the Christian Charity. The e-mails sent to the Du Branning Hotel are a complete laugh, and shows these two up for what they really are. The hotel were in two mind whether or not to report the incident, but it got reported to the Noordwyck Police by another source anyway. Its interesting to know the daughter started working in a restaurant with Egyptian owners, and is now defrauding the Dutch Government out of taxes, but alas this too got reported. The land that this woman bought in Luxor using someone else's money has got an order on it unknown to her until she reads this, so neither her, her daughter or a Luxor Agent can sell it. However the price of the land is dropping almost daily, so it seems there is a desperate need to get shut of this land. For those with any interest I will keep you all informed - I don;t think so!

But thank you Mr Freely for giving me the opportunity of chipping in and keeping people informed.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

Luxor Pharoahs wrote:Strange you should have to bring up the fact about the Dutch Bird Mr Freely, who like most people know fled back to her own country with her daughter to escape imprisonment. How did she do it? Well she sent a number of e-mails to a hotel called the Du Branning, at Noordwyck, pleading to be a Dutch Country person in turmoil in an unsafe Country, eventually the Hotel let her stay there until she got her feet back on the ground, while staying there she also too got money under false pretenses from a Christian Charity. She was joined by her daughter who also made a cock and bull story up. Both left without paying the bill or with any intention of paying the bill, or refunding the Christian Charity. The e-mails sent to the Du Branning Hotel are a complete laugh, and shows these two up for what they really are. The hotel were in two mind whether or not to report the incident, but it got reported to the Noordwyck Police by another source anyway. Its interesting to know the daughter started working in a restaurant with Egyptian owners, and is now defrauding the Dutch Government out of taxes, but alas this too got reported. The land that this woman bought in Luxor using someone else's money has got an order on it unknown to her until she reads this, so neither her, her daughter or a Luxor Agent can sell it. However the price of the land is dropping almost daily, so it seems there is a desperate need to get shut of this land. For those with any interest I will keep you all informed - I don;t think so!

But thank you Mr Freely for giving me the opportunity of chipping in and keeping people informed.
And man created the square, left it, but decided to go back to see it, hence the term of 'back to square one'.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.