A Picture worth 1000 words ?

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Scorpio37

Post by Scorpio37 »

Listening to the music & looking at the pictures makes me wonder what is happening to the world today,why cant we live in peace and harmony what ever religion, colour,race,etc.

Having served in the armed forces for several years, Africa,British Giana, N.Ireland,Germany.But never firing a shot I might add,I look back at the times on patrol in villages both in N.Ireland & British Giana The adrenaline is running high any unsuspected movement can send a bullet on it;s fateful way it's only training and discipline that commands.

If we could only see in advance the devastation war causes would it change things I think not,there is always someone wanting to better themselves and another only too willing too suppress them.

The thing is both parties stand to the rear and watch the outcome it's the civilians that suffer and pick up the pieces and now day's it seems nothing is resolved the suffering goes on long after the "war" is over.

Please GOD, Let the polatitions dictators whoever think before charging in

There I've had my say. Regards Scorpio37 (Piece & Love)

If you dont have dreams whats the point of dreaming?.
Leyte03

Sad

Post by Leyte03 »

Sometimes we needed these kind of images to reflects in our lives that we human beings are vulnerable to those kind of poverty, pain, and sorrow. Somewhat we are so lucky not to be in their shoes. Sad but human nature can be so cruel to our own. :(