What a week!

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

carrie
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh
United Kingdom

What a week!

Post by carrie »

My week started off with a gas leak, followed by my air conditioner leaking all over the bedroom floor. It was the feast so would anyone come to sort things out? Got in touch with my lovely landlord and within an hour he was here. He fixed the gas leak and tried to sort out the air con. No luck. So a few phone calls and out came an air con engineer.
Air con soon fixed but what a mess to clean up. Never mind don't complain. Just be glad everything is fixed and now I can relax. Little did I know.
Next day I got a phone call to say that my flight from Istanbul to Dalaman had been incorrectly booked. That was a nightmare trying to sort that out. Both Yildez and I tried and tried. Eventually yesterday evening all was resolved. Means a wait of 8 hours in Istanbul airport before I get my connection but who cares I was just so glad to have got a flight.
They say that everything comes in threes
Now today I am having a nice relaxing day, inshallah, cup of tea a cigarette and my most important and stressful thing I have to do is decide what I am going to cook for dinner. Phew.