Sir Ted was he or wasn't he ?

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Sir Ted was he or wasn't he ?

Post by Who2 »

So was Ted Heath a pedo or not ? it seems to be a rather big question, at the moment....
Personally I have no idea, a single man that was not interested in 'wimmin does not necessarily not make him a pedo.
There's actually a word for it, I think it's called abstention and he loved his mother, who didn't ?
Pedophiles are organised, concentrated and determined to do what they do.
And "if you so are blind as not to see, then my friends then "there you go "You have a happy funeral..... 8)

"The Salvation of Mankind lies in making everything the responsibility of All"
Sophocles.
Hafiz
V.I.P
V.I.P

Re: Sir Ted was he or wasn't he ?

Post by Hafiz »

This question has been around for a while. There is no clear answer. The establishment biographers have gone no further than state he was 'a-sexual' - whatever that means. About the only thing clear about him is that he was a 3 out of 10 PM.

What is absolutely clear from past performance is that the UK police/Special Branch/MI5/the Crown Prosecution Service will take no legal action to upset the confidence that Brits have in their ruling classes - even if they do 'steal' public money to clean their castle moats.

Meanwhile low rent TV celebrities and disgusting Australian entertainers should be publically executed. :zz
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

And never forget how many of the stupid 'plebs loved to watch Sir Jimmy Saville.... 8)
Sophocles.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

If in the next week you begin to hear of a place called Dolphin Square, Pimlico, S.W.1., believe me, you will know that 'Mr Plod' is seriously on to something.

This well known place has been the London home for much of the British establishment for at least the past 50 years, even certain senior members of M.I.5 and 6 have held government paid flats at this place,..........dare I say, even senior members of the present day Royal Family have private pads here.

P.S. - A hack from the 'street of shame' once called this place ' pads where one could **** there rather than do it on their own home door step'.

P.P.S.- I can see it now, Harold Wilson in Paradise calling his wife, "Here Mary, come and listen to this".
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

Especially Kevin "Bloody"Wilson Hafiz!!

I have a tendency to agree with the Dr on this one, there are many people who stay single all their lives, many who look after their parents, because of this it doesn't mean to say they are Jacksy Followers or even anything like that. The way the modern world thinks today can be terrible, every word spoken is jumped up on, every ones life is under scrutiny, all made possible by the internet. Even wars are won and lost on the internet these days. I suppose on this person we will never know, and with all due respects the authorities should not have hinted at things the way they have when they will never have proof, unless of course some money, headlining attention seeker comes forward, in the knowledge he or she cannot be challenged.
Dusak
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Dusak »

He's dead, so who cares? Dead men can't speak, but the living can say what they want without fear of contradiction.
Life is your's to do with as you wish- do not let other's try to control it for you. Count Dusak- 1345.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Hafiz wrote:This question has been around for a while. There is no clear answer. The establishment biographers have gone no further than state he was 'a-sexual' - whatever that means. About the only thing clear about him is that he was a 3 out of 10 PM.

What is absolutely clear from past performance is that the UK police/Special Branch/MI5/the Crown Prosecution Service will take no legal action to upset the confidence that Brits have in their ruling classes - even if they do 'steal' public money to clean their castle moats.

Meanwhile low rent TV celebrities and disgusting Australian entertainers should be publically executed. :zz
3 out of ten?

Generous!
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

Dusak wrote:He's dead, so who cares? Dead men can't speak, but the living can say what they want without fear of contradiction.
If guilty then his victims would/do/might.

But other than that i agree, its pointless.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

I quite liked to bloke to be honest, and some of his policies were fair, did not like the way he looked down on people sometimes, but all in all not a bad leader despite the Winter of Discontent and the bloody Unions. So for me could not really speak bad about the guy. Now if the person would have been JC I could write reams. But then I would I have always been a ToryBoy, even though I at one time worked for the now defunct NCB. And did so at the time of the Miners Strike.
Zooropa
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Zooropa »

He lied us into the EU - he may as well have been caught pitchforking babies as far as i'm concerned.

It wouldn't have been any worse.
Major Thom
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Cyprus

Post by Major Thom »

He lied us into the same EU that Tony Blair and Gordon Brown signed up to monitory policies and all the other c--p that cost us a fortune. Now there are two of the most corrupt leaders you could wish to meet!!!
Hafiz
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Hafiz »

A-Four. Dolphin Square is dirty - both with odd sex and spys. But very expensive and exclusive. What totally redeems it - in the eyes of the blind - is that the Princess Royal was/is still a resident. Maybe her residency is not unconnected with police lack of interest in all that has gone on there for 40 years. A wild speculation on my part.
Who2
Egyptian God
Egyptian God

Post by Who2 »

Interesting article written by my mate Richard ex editor of The Face:
Hopefully it will be introduced at all airports..'la whaala'.... 8)
http://www.wired.co.uk/article/sue-blac ... es-rapists
Dolphin Sq ? more like 65 years...
Sophocles.
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

Who2 wrote:Interesting article written by my mate Richard ex editor of The Face:
Hopefully it will be introduced at all airports..'la whaala'.... 8)
http://www.wired.co.uk/article/sue-blac ... es-rapists
Dolphin Sq ? more like 65 years...
Fascinating article Who2.

I suppose penises are a bit more difficult to identify. The problems in getting a photo of the suspect's appendage appropriately "aroused" are obvious.

Do you remember the famous divorce case involving a photo of Margaret, Duchess of Argyll fellating a "headless man". Headless in the photo that is.....Rumour had it that it was Duncan Sandys , watched by Douglas Fairbanks Jr (also headless).

Sandys was a frequent visitor to Dolphin Square...although I'm not sure whether he himself had an apartment there.

Our current crop of politicians do seem terribly dull in comparison with a previous generation!

You jest with regards to routinely taking pictures of hands at airports. Then again... maybe on flights to Thailand :tk
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

A-Four wrote:If in the next week you begin to hear of a place called Dolphin Square, Pimlico, S.W.1., believe me, you will know that 'Mr Plod' is seriously on to something.

This well known place has been the London home for much of the British establishment for at least the past 50 years, even certain senior members of M.I.5 and 6 have held government paid flats at this place,..........dare I say, even senior members of the present day Royal Family have private pads here.

P.S. - A hack from the 'street of shame' once called this place ' pads where one could **** there rather than do it on their own home door step'.

P.P.S.- I can see it now, Harold Wilson in Paradise calling his wife, "Here Mary, come and listen to this".
I see that there is a great knowledge on this forum of London's low life, being the Lords, Ministers of the Crown, 'naked' civil servants, diplomacy division (the old CD's, as were known),.......and also those that would have your throat slit long before you ever allowed to get your info to reach the 'street of shame'. In fact, I am quite surprised, how so familiar many of you on here, gare with Dolphin Square.

I am therefore, requesting from you knowledge of a such place that is in W1 district of London that is the 'private secret home' of many a star of stage and screen, plus those who go by the term of 'senior celebrities' that seem to enjoy the facilities that 'the Dolphin' once offered. This such similar place has been in use since the days of Queen Victoria, so feel you, who have written above will probably know more about this place than my good self.

I look forward to reading from each of you all about this 'secret' place, and feel sure none of you need me to supply any key words to help you in your search.

Happy digging. :wi .

Looking forward to hearing from the 'silence of the lambs'.z
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Ah well, just as I thought.

The place I referred to above in W1 London is simply called Albany, on Piccadilly opposite Fortnum & Mason. The main buildings with courtyard date from 1770. It was sold by the 1st Viscount Melbourne in 1802, from then on it became a set of private apartments that became available to only the most wealthiest 'bachelors', and this purpose was strictly so in the early day.

However, we learn that a certain Lord Byron once managed to get Lady Caroline Lamb pass the strict security, apparently disguised as a page boy. Since then there has been many a 'secret scandal' from this address even up to the modern era.

Just to give a little taste of its reputation, Oscar Wilde's fictional character Jack Worthing.....who was 'Jack' in the country but 'Ernest' in town, who's card read that he lived at The Albany.

Needless to say, this place has been mentioned in the High Court much more often than Dolphin Sq ever will be.

So, 'the lambs' now have their key words, good hunting. :wi .
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

. It was sold by the 1st Viscount Melbourne in 1802,
Nope.

It was acquired by Frederick, Duke of York and Albany, in a swap with Viscount Melbourne back in 1793

The clue's in the name.

Heavily mortgaged to Thomas Coutts, the property was sold to settle the duke's debts in 1802. The Duke agreed that his former property. now redeveloped, could bear the name of his subsidiary title.
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

Like a bee to the honey pot........

Little do YOU realise, I and a few others have been setting you up for a long time.

We know that to feed you a couple of key words and a few incorrect one liners is sufficient to send you off to check something out, then you get the glory, where you can make your average ten posts a day on here,......sad.

They say that those who live in so called paradise, have little need for anything,........I think you should get out more, try getting some friends, though that might be a little difficult for you in Egypt, according to Zoo, and for my money he seems to be a good judge of character.

P.S. Do you remember Sandi Toksvig and Girton College,..........you silly sod. :wi .
A-Four
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by A-Four »

I remember long before I ever wrote on this forum, attending a lecture in Luxor I was sat near the front next to a lady, I suspect was a retired school teacher from Scotland. She asked a question and in doing so mentioned the name Amenhotep. From the back of the auditorium came a booming voice "Don't you mean Amenophis."

I have often wondered,.......Was that **** **** you,..... Newcastle ? :wi :wi :wi .
newcastle
Egyptian God
Egyptian God
Egypt

Post by newcastle »

A-Four wrote:Like a bee to the honey pot........

Little do YOU realise, I and a few others have been setting you up for a long time.

We know that to feed you a couple of key words and a few incorrect one liners is sufficient to send you off to check something out, then you get the glory, where you can make your average ten posts a day on here,......sad.

They say that those who live in so called paradise, have little need for anything,........I think you should get out more, try getting some friends, though that might be a little difficult for you in Egypt, according to Zoo, and for my money he seems to be a good judge of character.

P.S. Do you remember Sandi Toksvig and Girton College,..........you silly sod. :wi .
Oh...so your frequent errors are deliberate! Who'd have thought it. :)))

Someone has to respond to your dreary monologues or they'd go on for ever....like a bad case of herpes....with a new tidbit added at each episode.

As I said to your Leicester sidekick when putting him firmly in his box......

:a86: :a86: :a86:

:a84: :58: